剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
I'm excited to find out--
阴险斯坦
Sneaky Stan!!
你们终于来了 我真诚感谢你们的到来
You're finally here! I sincerely appreciate you coming.
鬼祟 开始工作吧
Sneak! Let's get to work.
简单地说 我这有老鼠
Plain and simple: I've got rats!
顾客都走了 你们要帮我
And no customers. You have to help.
-我和他们谈 我懂老鼠语 -当然
- I'll talk to them. I speak rat. - Of course you do.
我们有同一个针疗医生
Oh, we have the same acupuncturist.
你能
Can you please just--
它们说因为它们是老鼠
They say they were evicted from their apartment...
从公♥寓♥里被赶出来
'cause of the whole "Being rats" Thing. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
所以它们偷偷跑来了阴险斯坦
So they snuck into Sneaky Stan's.
这偷摸得不错
Well, I do appreciate a good sneak.
尊重
Respect.
所以我们只需要给老鼠找一个新的住的地方
Okay. So we just need a new place for the rats to live--
搬进万能服务总部怎么样
Move into General Services Headquarters?
不 不 小龙
No. No, Dino...
好吧 只要能完成任务就行
Fine. Anything to get this gig done.
它们能待在我们的家 但这只是暂时的
They can stay at our place, but it's temporary!
没人能碰我的纳吉妖精
And no one touches my Nuggy Pucks.
好的 没问题
Oh, for sure. Deal. Ya.
赶紧招回顾客 完成任务
Now let's get those customers back and get this gig over with.
搞定
Serviced!
兄弟 我得承认
Oh, man, I gotta admit,
我为斯坦工作感觉很脏
I feel dirty after working for Stan.
我也是 我今天早上洗澡了
Me too. And I showered this morning.
我很好奇雨果和老鼠们怎么样了
Hey, I wonder how Hugo is doing with the rats.
最终所有事情都解决了
Well, I guess everything works out in the end.
小杯 小龙 马上下来
Cup! Dino! Get down here now!!
发生 发生了什么
What - what happened?
你囤积了风滚草
Oh, you stocked tumbleweeds.
-终于 -叛徒
- Finally. - Traitors!
我没有顾客了 都是你们的错
I have no customers and it's all your fault!
这怎么是我们的错
How is this our fault?!
你们帮助了我的死敌 阴险斯坦
You helped my nemesis, Sneaky Stan!
你们还给了他充气人
And you gave him inflatable tube men.
你们知道我很喜欢它们飘飘然的样子
You know I have a soft spot for their flowy ways.
但你说不要拒绝任何任务
But you said never say no to work!
你们现在听我的了 真是好样的
Oh, so now you listen to me? Well, good job, fellas.
斯坦把我的顾客都抢走了
Stan's taken all my customers away.
-恭喜 -谢谢 钱斯叔叔
- Congrats! - Thanks, Uncle Chance!
这对我们非常 很糟糕
That means a lo... I mean awful.
实在是太糟糕了
That's totally awful.
可以玩"与死敌结盟"的游戏
Well, two can play at the teaming-up-with-your-arch-nemesis game.
你好 皮特里·格鲁克三世
Hello. Peetree Gluck the Third?
小杯和小龙的头号♥死敌
Number-one nemesis of Cupcake and Dinosaur?
钱斯叔叔
Uncle Chance?!
我们很抱歉
We're sorry!
我们不该为阴险斯坦工作
We shouldn't have worked for Sneaky Stan!
我们会补偿你的
We'll make it up to you!
我会给你买♥♥一部更现代的手♥机♥
I'll get you a more modern phone!
我需要一个帮助改善我商店的人
I need someone to help improve my store,
而那个人就是你
and that someone is you.
-不 不是你 -没错 就是我
- No, it isn't!! - Yes, it is.
怎么了 我刚刚就在这附近
What? I was in the neighbourhood.
皮特里 你把礼品袋变成史上
Peetree, I want you to make Goody Bag
最令人惊叹 最独特 最出众的商店
the most amazing, exclusive, dazzling grocery store ever.
老头先生 名字我忘了
Mr... Old Man whose name I forgot,
但不管怎么说 你可以指望我
but whatever... you can count on me!
钱斯叔叔 不
Uncle Chance! No!!
被抬着走
You know, being carried?
我还挺喜欢的
I don't hate it.
今天太糟了 小龙
Oh, this is a dark day, Dino.
有开心的事
Silver lining?
我出来的时候拿了一包样品
I grabbed a free sample on the way out.
如果我们要补偿钱斯叔叔
Well, if we're gonna make it up to Uncle Chance,
就得在皮特里改变一切前弄走他
we gotta get rid of Peetree before he changes everything...
怎么了 音乐节奏很好啊
What? It's a solid beat.
是时候夺回商店了 小龙
Time to get the store back, Dino.
记住 表现得酷一些
Remember, play it cool.
像店主一样用华尔兹舞步走进去
Waltz in there like you own the place.
一位跳华尔兹的店主 了解了
A waltzing owner. Got it!
*我正在进入你的商店*
*I'm entering your store*
*正在进入你的商店*
*Entering your store...*
等等 小杯和小龙.
Hold on, Cupcake and Dinosaur.
被发现了
Busted!
*我被你发现了 被你发现了*
*I'm busted by you busted by you...*
抱歉 名单上没有"欠佳万能服务员"
Sorry, I don't see "Subpar general service workers" on the list.
这是我们叔叔的商店
Listen, this is our uncle's store,
如果你觉得就这么
and if you think you can just--
快把我放下来
You put me down right now!
你们的羽毛太痒了 快停下来
Oh, your feathers are so tickly. You gotta stop...
我们只让玩马球的年轻时髦的顾客
We're only letting in young sassy customers who play polo
和至少有两件毛衣系在肩上的人进来
and have at least two sweaters tied around their shoulders.
你们和你们的叔叔都不符合
You and your uncle are out!
或者 是你和你的叔叔出局
Or... are you and your uncle the ones who are out?
皮特里真的很懂
Peetree really knows his stuff.
我都不敢看了 我挚爱的商店啊
I can't even look. My beloved store!
手上奶酪走道的味道
The smell of the cheese aisle on my hands
让我想起了许多美好的回忆
brings back so many great memories.
怀旧的酸臭味 我知道的
Stink nostalgia. Yep, I get it.
不要担心 钱斯叔叔
Don't worry, Uncle Chance,
我们会把你的商店夺回来的
we'll get your store back!
你们知道在哪里能够找到我
Well, you know where to find me when you do.
在排水沟里闻你的手
Smelling your hands in a gutter?
对 在排水沟里闻我的手
Yes, smelling my hands in a gutter.
好 我们需要偷偷溜进商店
Okay, we need to sneak inside
夺回钱斯叔叔的商店来重获信任
and take Uncle Chance's store back to regain his trust.
现在 怎么进去呢
Now, how to get in?
如果有人能帮我们进去 就是雨果
If anyone can get us in, it's Hugo!
-他没接电♥话♥ -没事的
- He didn't pick up. - It's okay.
我认识一个精通这方面的人
I know a guy who specializes in this kinda thing.
加里 你是最优秀的诱导狐狸
Okay, Gary, you're the best distraction fox in the business.
你知道该做什么的
You know what to do.
那当然 我搞定小鸡 你偷偷溜进去
Sure. I take care of the chickens, you sneak in.
小菜一碟
Easy-peasy.
那些母鸡们肯定措手不及
Those hens won't know what hit 'em.
格蕾丝
Grace?
兄弟们 这是格蕾丝
Guys, this is Grace!
我们高中约会过 太巧了
We dated in high school! What are the odds?!
现在有男朋友吗
So... seeing anyone?
-她是单身 -什么
- She's single! - What?!
我没想到他们俩会谈恋爱
I did not expect a love connection there.
-说你呢 -精彩了
- Hey, you there! - Ooh, this is gonna be good!
皮特里肯定措手不及
Peetree won't know what hit him!
加里狐狸 大学一别就没再见了
Gary Fox! I haven't seen you since college!
我在经营一家新商店 你想进来看看吗
Hey, I'm running a new store. You wanna come in and see?
-拜托 -别担心 小杯
- Aw, come on!! - Don't worry, Cup.
我有一个新主意
I have another idea.
希望你能同意 超级伪装
I just hope you're okay with... incredible disguises!
你好 这位先生 我们是 我是
Hello, my good man. We are - I am
充气管先生
Mr. Inflatable Tube... man,
尊敬的先生
Esquire!
我喜欢在肩上系尽可能多的毛衣
I love having as many sweaters as possible on my shoulders.
你呢
Do you?
具体是多少毛衣
How many sweaters specifically?
通常是两件 晚上出门三件
Two regularly. Three on nights out.
尽管我想要夺回商店 但是我特别喜欢
I mean, I want the store back, but I loooove
皮特里对这个地方的改进
what Peetree's done with the place.
我们打碎东西再买♥♥ 因为我们可以
C'mon, let's break things and then buy them because we can!
到此为止了
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表