剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
小杯和小龙 万能服务
第一季 第十一集
你想见我们吗 钱斯叔叔
Hey. You wanted to see us, Uncle Chance?
是的 我有一个大惊喜给你们 孩子们
Oh, yeah. I've got a big surprise for you, boys.
是一匹马还是一个很大的奶昔
Is it a horse or a really big milkshake
还是别的
or a third thing?
不 不 其实也是
No, no, and technically yes.
我们正在为弹弹汉堡包做店内促销
We're doing an in-store promotion for Bouncy's Burger Buns.
我需要你们两个在这上蹦到四点
I need you two to bounce up and down on this thing till 4:00.
-听起来 -太棒了
- That sounds-- - Terrific!
这不是我要说的话
That's not what I was gonna say.
对 再跳两个小时
Yes! Two more hours just like that!
拜托
Oh, c'mon!
你们应该能在馒头上蹦个几天
You boys should be able to bounce on buns for days!
你们需要更多的锻炼
You need more exercise.
什么
Um, excuse you?
-拿走 -对不起
- Hey, put that away. - Sorry.
我的活动俱乐部有个时髦爵士舞队要教练
My activities club needs a new coach for their Snazzerjazz team.
你们能说"万能服务"吗
Can you say "General service"?
万能服务
General service.
"四毛礁石"是什么
What is Scrissorjums?
时髦爵士
Snazzerjazz!
竞争性的时髦爵士舞
The competitive-exercise- snazzy-jazz-dance craze
席卷了整个城市
that's sweeping the whole city!
我不是舞蹈家 但整个城市
Well, I'm no dancer, but the whole city?
这可能是提升我们形象的机会
Could be an opportunity to raise our profile.
超轰动
It's a blast!
你们能学到所有动作 科隆·冬克
You'll learn all the moves: the Clong Donker,
瞬间酒杯 汉米·诺曼
the Jiffy Snifter, the Hammy Nooman.
而且还会学怎么扭屁♥股♥
Plus you'll learn how to twizzle your badonk.
然后就沉迷其中了
And there's no going back after that.
ufeff妈
Hi, Mom.
再见 妈
Bye, Mom.
你们能接受这份工作 我们就放心了
We're so relieved you could take the job.
很难找到一个合格的时髦爵士教练
It's hard to find a qualified Snazzerjazz coach.
不能让别人发现我们没跳过 明白了吗
No one finds out we're not snazzers, got it?
是合格是我们的中间名
Yeah... qualified is our middle name.
我的中间名是凯罗尔
My middle name is Carol.
注意 时髦爵士们 这位是小杯教练
Attention, Snazzerjazzers! This is coach Cupcake,
还有他的助理编舞 小龙
and his assistant choreographer, Dinosaur.
扭个屁♥股♥
I twizzle my badonk to you!
团队 给小杯和小龙展示一些动作
Okay, team, why don't you show Cup and Dino some of your moves?
棒
Wow, yeah!
那是
That was...
皮特里 你见过新的时髦爵士教练了吗
Oh, Peetree! Have you met our newest Snazzerjazz coaches?
教练 这两个
Coaches? These two? Ha!!!
是的 我见过他们
Yeah, I've met them.
皮特里指导自己的队伍 你们会在时髦周末
Peetree coaches his own team. You'll be competing against him
和他们比赛 有趣吧
at the Snazz-off this weekend. Isn't that fun?
时髦比赛
Snazz-off?
我们对有最好的时髦爵士舞 赢定了
The team with the best Snazzerjazz routine - mine - wins.
让我告诉你什么叫时髦
Here, let me show you how real Snazz works.
好想看看你们两个能想出什么套路
Can't wait to see what kind of routine you two come up with.
应该超级棒
Should be super awesome.
-谢谢 皮特里 人才啊 -他在讽刺
- Thanks, Peetree! What a guy. - He was being sarcastic, Dino.
人才啊
What a guy...
好的 我们还有很多工作要做
Okay, we've got a lot of work to do
这编舞太差了
and this routine is in sorry shape.
什么
What?
你们看到了对手
You saw what we're up against.
如果我们要打败皮特里
If we're gonna beat Peetree,
记得比以前更时髦
we gotta snazz like we've never snazzed before!
小杯 我们以前没跳过
Cup, we haven't snazzed before.
我知道 但他们不知道
I know that, but they don't know that.
但是我们如何帮助他们呢
But how will we help them?
我不知道 但是我们可以不谈吗
I don't know, but could we not talk about it right now?
因为他们不知道 我懂了
Oh, because they don't know what... I see.
他们在看着我们
Well, they're watching us.
我们在中心 他们可以看到我们做的一切
We're at centre stage so they can see everything we're doing.
好吧 你们随便聊聊
Okay, you guys talk amongst yourselves for a second.
时髦的秘密全在耳朵里
The secret to snazz is all in the ears.
仔细听 音乐会告诉你的身体该怎么做
Listen closely and the music will tell your body what to do.
这一个叫做邦塔·老古董
This one's called the Bunta Frump.
看着我 我跳呢
Look at me! I'm bunta-frumpin'!
-我做不到 -当然可以 伙计
- I can't do it. - Sure you can, buddy.
你想得太多了
You're thinking too much.
顺其自然 你就会发现时髦了
Go with the flow and you'll find the snazz.
是啊
Yeah.
我太烂了
I'm terrible.
我不能用我跳舞的方式打败皮特里
I can't beat Peetree with the way I dance.
没关系 跳舞并不适合每个人
Hey, it's okay. Dancing isn't for everyone.
"每个人" 你是指我吗
By "Everyone," Do you mean me specifically?
小龙 让我来处理
Let me handle this, Dino.
对 是的
Yes! Yes, he does!
聊得很愉快
Good talk.
失败者 看看我们的时髦服装
Hey, naked losers. Check out our sweet snazz-off outfits!
没觉得有多好
Doesn't look so impressive to me.
真的吗 好吧 再见
Oh, really? Okay. See you around.
火箭靴 真的吗
Rocket boots?! Seriously?!
我们应该如何与之竞争
How are we supposed to compete with that?!
积极的心灵和充满惊奇的心
Positive vibes and hearts full of wonder?
不够 小龙
Not enough, Dino.
我们显然无法和皮特里的队伍相比
We clearly can't be flashier than Peetree's team,
我一步都不会跳
and I can't dance a step,
所以我们必须更激进一些
so we'll just have to be more aggressive!
但是时髦爵士要顺其自然
Yeah. But Snazzerjazz is about goin' with the flow.
那就加点料吧
Then let's bring more flow!
好了 团队 别睡了 跳起来
Alright, team, quit snoozin' and start snazzin'!
更快 更努力
Faster! Harder!
更直
Straighter!
-小杯 -彩片
- Uh, Cup? - Glitterier!
-小杯 -我们的舞蹈必须是完美的
- Cup? - Our Snazz has to be perfect,
我们可以打败皮特里
people, so we can beat Peetree!
别忘了微笑 大家 微笑 微笑 微笑
C'mon! Don't forget to smile, people! Smile! Smile! Smile!
我不跳了
I quit!
-我也是 -这太烂了
- Yeah, me too! - This stinks!
等等 但是比赛怎么样
Wait! But... what about the competition?!
没有你们我赢不了 我甚至不会跳舞
I can't win without you. I can't even dance!
-不要 -不 我想我必须这么做
- Don't. - No, I think I gotta do this.
你敢 不要把它放在嘴边
Don't you dare. Don't put it... don't put it to your lips.
不要 不要滑
If you... Hey. Do not... Don't slide.
好了 谢谢你的回忆 时髦爵士舞台
Well, thanks for the memories, Snazzerjazz stage.
我扭屁♥股♥给你看
I twizzle my badonk to you.
没这么快 小龙
Not so fast, Dino.
我是一个糟糕的舞蹈家也没关系
Now it won't matter that I'm a terrible dancer.
这是魔法鞋 给裁判的贿赂 还是别的
Is it magic shoes or a bribe for the judges or a third thing?
不 不 其实也是
No, no, and technically yes.
这是个惊喜 小龙
It's a surprise, Dino.
你得等我把它拼在一起
You'll have to wait till I put it together.
-让我们看看 第一步 -酷 机器人
- Let's see. Step one-- - Cool! Robots!
你怎么
How did you...?
这些是时髦机器人
These are snazzerbots.
他们不仅被编程如何跳时髦爵士
They're programmed not only to snazzerjazz,
还能检测并击败对手
but also to detect and defeat competition.
我们不需要老队伍
We don't need the old team.
这个机器人队的全部功能就是赢
This robo-team's whole function is to win!
-我是最好的 -我也是最好的
- I am the best. - I am also the best.
这些家伙很自信啊
Pretty healthy egos on these guys.
对吧
Right?!
我们用他们来粉碎皮特里
We'll crush Peetree with these beauties.
不好吧 小杯 我们是要帮助时髦爵士队呀
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表