剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
小杯和小龙 万能服务
第一季 第七集
行了
That's it.
这太安静了
It's officially too quiet in here.
可能吧 但我正好有时间练壁球
Maybe so, but it's also giving me time to re-learn wall-ball,
童年最爱的运动
my favourite childhood sport!
你们有事 我要弄清楚
You guys are up to something. I'm gonna find out what it is.
-你干吗 -你知道的
- What are you doing? - You know exactly what I'm doing.
不用接 亲爱的雨果
No need to answer that call, my dear Hugo!
不接电♥话♥太难受了
But not answering phones goes against everything I stand for.
我们都知道是我生日
We all know it's my birthday.
没错 生日快乐
Right... Happy birthday!
快停下 别响了
Let me make it stop! Let the ringing stop!
这所谓的电♥话♥
That so-called "Phone call" Is
是你们惊喜派对的开始
the start of one of your famous surprise parties
我每次早就能看出来
that I always see coming from a mile away.
-然后破坏了 -然后破坏了
- And ruin for yourself. - And ruin for myself!
小杯 你太厉害了
Cup...! You're too good at
总是能发现我给你的惊喜
figuring out my frankly delightful surprises.
一起回忆一下吧
Let's remember them... together!
我们来回想一下
So we travel into the memories...
惊喜
Surprise!!
早发现了
Knew it was coming.
惊喜
Surprise!!!
"早发现了" 怎么会
"Knew it was coming." Aw, how?
惊喜
Surprise!!!
怎么
What the...?
早发现了
Yah! Knew it was coming! Ha! Ha!
我就想何必呢 反正你也会破坏惊喜的
So I thought: What's the point? You'll ruin the surprise anyway.
就开心过一天吧 可以吧
Let's just have a nice day. Is that cool with you,
喜欢破坏自己生日的好朋友
best brother who oddly ruins his own birthdays?
没问题 我知道这也是惊喜的一部分
Absolutely. Because I know this is all just part of the surprise.
真没有
No... it is not.
我早发现了
I... knew it!
惊讶的是我
Surpriiii...sed!
你们怎么还不去礼品袋
I'm surprised and mad that you're not at Goody Bag right now.
为什么不接电♥话♥
And why haven't you been answering your phone?
我就知道电♥话♥响是有原因的
I knew it rang for a reason!! I knew it rang for a reason!!
快去工作
Get to work.
我们要装很多东西啊
Looks like I've got a lot of "Stocking" To do in here.
嗯 对
Ha. Yeah, right.
我懂了 惊喜就是没有惊喜 狡猾
I get it. The surprise is no surprise. Crafty.
嗯 抱我取取暖吧
Sure. Hug me for warmth?
唱歌♥电报
Singing telegram...!
这就说明
That can only mean one thing!
惊讶
Surprise!!
*你钱斯叔叔很惊讶你们不工作*
*Your Uncle Chance is surprised that you're not working*
*他很失望*
*It's so disappointing*
*回去工作*
*Get back to work*
你真是只狡猾的狐狸
You are a sly fox.
我是只单纯的蜥蜴
Or... I'm a simple lizard.
这些招数 你在研究我
All these tricks... You've been studying my moves.
但你赢不了 我是破坏自己生日的大♥师♥
But you'll never beat me, the master of ruining his own birthday!
名衔不行 我承认 待改进
Not the best title, I'll admit. I am working on it.
今天没有惊喜 小杯 我保证
No surprises today, Cup. I promise.
就做些万能服务 还有你兄弟的爱
Just some good ol' general services and some love from your bro.
我还是要收钱的
Someone still has to pay me.
没人会怀疑图书馆会有惊喜 发现了
Nobody would suspect a surprise party in the library. Busted!!!
你在干吗
What are you doing?!
皮纳塔惊喜
Oh... piñata surprise?
没有
And no.
-这是我的惊喜吗 -有点诡异了啊
- Is this my surprise!? - Okay, now things are getting weird.
你进步了很多 但你耍不了我
You've really stepped up your game, Dino. But you can't fool me.
我是无惊喜小子 依旧待改进
I'm the No Surprise Kid. Still working on that title.
小杯 行了 你太厉害了
Cup, enough's eno. You're too good.
特别会破坏惊喜 这并不好
At ruining surprises. Which isn't good.
抱歉 我今年真没准备
Sorry, I really didn't do one this year.
你是认真的 没有吗
Wow, you're serious? It's over?
是我破坏太多惊喜 没人愿意尝试
Did I ruin surprises so much that nobody will even try to...
终于
Aw, finally!!!
惊喜 我突然造访
Surprise!! A surprise visit from me!
我就知道你不会让我失望的
I knew you wouldn't let me down.
上来吧 两位
Hop on board, guys!
-想知道为什么带你们来吗 -我们知道
- Wondering why I brought you here? - Oh, we know.
你们知道高度机密任务
You know about the top-secret mission?!
我就不该在雨果面前
I should've never left my browser open
-不关浏览器的 -什么高度机密
- in front of Hugo. - What top-secret mission?
很好 我不用抹去雨果的记忆了
Okay, good. Heh. I don't have to erase Hugo's memory.
开玩笑 并没有
Just kidding. Not kidding.
我们有原因相信一架飞船
We have reason to believe a spaceship
撞上了大城山
has crash-landed at Big City Mountain.
-好故事 -嗯
- What a narrative. - Uh-huh. Okay.
我们认为上面有外星人
We think there's an alien on the ship.
你俩去调查一下
We need you two to go in and investigate.
非常危险 很可怕
It's very dangerous. I'm talking super scary.
-危及生命 -维姬 维姬
- I'm talking life-threatening-- - Uh-huh. Vick, Vicky, Vicky,
我们接了 这是得到惊喜的好套路啊
we'll take the "Gig." Sounds like a great way to get surprised.
他为什么对我眨眼
Why's he... why's he... why's he winking at me?
-行了 小杯 -你在对我眨眼吗
- Stop doing that, Cup. - Are you winking at me?
为什么啊
Why are you winking at me?
这太不舒服了
You're making everyone uncomfortable.
-没时间了 -抱歉
- We don't have time for this. - Sorry about this.
-他一早上都很奇怪 -好吧
- He's been weird all morning. - Yeah. Okay. Right.
看这个
Just watch this.
非常可怕
Very creepy.
一看就有蛋糕 礼物和朋友 对吧
And clearly full of cake, presents and good company. Am I right?
好兄弟 我也希望这是假飞船
Look, sweet brother, I want this to be a dessert-filled,
里面都是甜点 但不是
sham spacecraft as much as anyone, but it's not.
真的是外星来的
It really is an alien.
外形主题的皮纳塔 对吗
Or an alien-themed piñata. Am I right?
小心点
Just be careful!
你们应该没事吧 再见
And I'm sure you'll be fine. Ish. Bye!
很真实 五星好评 对吗
So convincing, guys! Five stars! Am... I... right?
天啊
Oh... man.
小龙 好厉害啊
Wow, Dino. This is impressive.
你今年真的好棒
You've really outdone yourself this year!
说实话 小龙
Honestly, Dino. I just want to say,
你费这么大大劲为我 我好感动
I am so touched that you would go to all this trouble for me.
小杯
Okay, Cup, listen.
这真的超级恐怖
This is real... and super creepy!
我知道你想破坏惊喜
I know you want a surprise to ruin,
但这没有派对 是真的外星生物
but this is no party! Real alien.
-真的 -他没开玩笑 不是恶作剧
- Real! - He's not kidding! It's not a hoax!
拍照 别自♥拍♥ 用闪光灯
Take pictures! No selfies! Use a flash!
我们确保
So let's just make sure we... Ah!!!
我跟你说了
Ah, I told you soooooo...!!
不 我做了什么 真的是外星人 小龙
Oh, no. What have I done? There is an alien! Dino!!
惊喜 有人吗
Surprise? Anybody?
惊喜
Surprise?
太不真实了
It just... doesn't feel real.
我知道 很难相信
I know. It's hard to believe.
小龙会放弃弄惊喜
That Dino would just give up on the surprise,
居然没有派对
that there's no party.
而且他还被外星人抓走了
It's also bad that he's an alien captive.
我好像有点责任
I can't help but feel a little responsible.
你该说不是你的责任
This is where you're supposed to say... No, it isn't your fault.
你很棒 是个好兄弟
You're an amazing guy and a great brother.
还有生日快乐 小杯
Also, happy birthday, Cupcake.
很抱歉外星人抓走了你兄弟之类的
Sorry aliens took your brother and all that.
我不能让外星人抓走我兄弟
Well, I'm not gonna let some brother-snatching alien surprise me
就这么算了
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表