剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
喔喔 宝贝
Cock-a-doodle-doo, baby!
大家都去哪儿了
Hey, where'd everybody go?
小杯 你在这
Cup! There you are!
-小龙 你为什么不回来 -我们放弃了城♥堡♥
- Dino, why aren't you back-- - We abandoned the castle.
你不在 也不好玩了
It wasn't fun anymore without you there.
真的吗 你为我离开了城♥堡♥
Really? You left the castle for me?
对不起 我没听你的 小杯
I'm sorry I didn't listen, Cup.
我被笼罩在灿烂的雪中
I got so wrapped up in the glorious snow
沉迷当雪王
and being king of the snow.
还有一大堆与雪有关的东西
And just a whole lot of stuff to do with the snow.
没关系 小龙 我本来要回去找你的
It's OK, Dino. I was actually coming back out to find you.
我在总部打包牙签
I was back at HQ packing toothpicks and--
超级好玩 最好的 继续
Super fun. The best. Go on.
但感觉不对劲
But it just didn't feel right.
小龙 我喜欢万能服务
Dino, the best part of doing general services
就是因为可以和我兄弟一起玩
is that I get to hang out with my bro.
看来我们今晚弄不完牙签了
I guess we're not gonna get our toothpicks done tonight.
或许会
Or... will we?
士兵们 把牙签放进它们舒适的盒子里
Now, troops, let's get these toothpicks into their cozy box homes
这样它们就能在烧烤时被塞进嘴巴里了
so they can get forced into people's dirty mouths at the B-B-Q.
很高兴你归队 小龙下士
Good to have you back, Corporal Dino.
谢谢 小杯 是指挥官 但无所谓了
Thanks, Cup. It's Commander, but whatevs.
是的 我们赢了
Oh, yeah! We totally won!
这才对嘛 看 门铃
That's what I'm talking about! Oh, look. A doorbell.
这是假的
Yeah, it's a fake one,
所以你必须用你的嘴发出声音
so you have to do the sound with your mouth.
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表