剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
Vicky!!!
-她在干什么 -也许在营造悬念
- What's she doing? - Building suspense maybe?
维姬 你该唱了
Vicky, you should start singing now.
-好的 -真棒
- Alright! - This is awesome!
-好啊 -棒
- Alright! Yeah! - Yeah!
是时候带来辅助表演了
Time to bring out the supporting act.
这歌♥不是关于大黄的
This song isn't about rhubarb.
激光
Laser!
激光
Laser!
女式中号♥
Women's medium.
什么 这不像她
What?! This isn't like her!
-好愤怒 -让我也很愤怒
- It's so angry! - It makes me angry!
-我会做噩梦的 -并且冒犯了山羊
- This is going to give me nightmares! - And offensive to goats.
朋友们 这样效果不好
Guys! This isn't working!
她是对的 我们需要加点料
She's right. We need to amp up the juice!
明白 马上 加点料
10-4! I'm on it! Juice it up!
你 你
You! You!
帮帮我们
Help us!
请停下
Please make it stop!
我们可能搞砸了
I think we may have turned a bad corner here.
对 关了吧
Yeah. Let's shut 'er down!
不
Oh... no...
真棒 可怕的刺♥激♥
Awesome. So terrifyingly awesome.
不好 不好
Not awesome! Not awesome!
我处理火 小龙 你解决激光
I'll handle the fire, Dino! You take out the lasers.
吃我一击 激光 阵列
Take... that, laser... array!
尽管 你只是在尽职
Even. Though. You. Were. Just. Doing. Your. Job!
我抓住你了 维姬 我抓住你了
I've gotcha, Vicky! I've gotcha!
我没有抓住你
I do not have you!
你们还好吗
Are you guys okay?
我们 不 我们不好 维姬
Us? No, we're not, Vicky.
我们毁了你的表演
We just blew up your show
差点烧了一个社区中心
and almost burnt down a community centre.
我们不是故意的
We didn't mean for things to get so out of hand. Hey!
不 拜托 激光阵列
No! Come on, laser array!
我们正忙呢
We're in the middle of something here!
维姬 你已经是个明星了 不需要我们
Vicky, you were already a star without us.
对 我们很抱歉试图改变你
Yeah. We're sorry we tried to change you.
没关系 我还是那个维姬
It's alright. I'm still the same Vicky underneath.
对 是啊
Yeah, you are. That's right!
你为什么不给他们看看什么才是真正的才能
Why don't you show 'em what real talent looks like?
-她最棒了对吧 小龙 -当然 小杯
- She really is the best, isn't she, Dino? - Sure is, Cup.
我很高兴可以帮到她 但其实没有
I'm glad we could sorta kinda help her but not really at all.
我也是 小龙 回家吧
Me too, Dino. Let's head home.
大姐 我会修好你的
Come on, old girl, I'll fix ya up.
-小龙 -嗯
- Dino... - What?
我想在睡眠体验里加点激光
I'd like to add some lasers to our sleeping experience.
真抱歉
So sorry!
皮特里 你一个人扑灭了森林大火
Peetree, you put out an entire forest fire by yourself,
救了几十只可爱的鹿 怎么做到的
saving dozens of adorable deer. How did you do it?
两个词 巴布 勇气 自信
Two words, Barb: Courage, confidence,
运动能力 勇气
athleticism, pluck,
还有一点叫勇气的东西
and a little something called guts. Ha!
至少有八个词了 但这些鹿不会介意
Well, that was at least eight words, but these deer don't mind.
他们很开心能回家
They're just happy to have their home back.
好啦你们 行啦
Stop! Stop it, you guys. Come on!
-这里不行 -看看他 小龙
- Ooh, not there! - Look at him, Dino.
我也希望能有这么多鹿舔我的脸
Just once I wish a pack of deer would lick my face.
小子 我就在这儿陪着你呢
Boy, I am right there with you.
但是我们被困在这个装满无聊破旧书架
But we're stuck here stocking boring old shelves
书架上摆着无聊旧书的无聊旧图书馆里
with boring old books at the boring old library.
我们从来没有因为万能服务
We'll never get showered with
而被这样赞扬过
praise doing General Services gigs like this.
也不是吧 有时候帮人拿一本放在高处的书
I don't know. Sometimes, helping someone reach a book
足够赢得很忠心的赞美
on a high shelf is enough to earn some pretty hearty praise.
给你 先生
There you go, my good sir.
也许你是对的 天哪 小杯
Maybe you're right. Oh, my goodness, Cup!
看 这是《名人船》
Look! It's Celebrity Boat!
还记得吗 小时候你经常读给我听
Oh, remember? You used to read it to me when we were little!
现在读给我听吧 小杯
Oh, read it to me now, Cup.
跟我讲那个小船的故事
Read to me about the little boat
那个想成为名人的船
that wanted to be a Celebrity Boat!
现在不行 小龙 看
Not now, Dino. Look!
我想到一个
I think I know a way that we can make something big
可以在图书馆做的大事
out of this library gig.
小伙子们 那边怎么样
Boys. How's it going out there?
完美
Perfect!
跟一只犰狳进行了一个简短不安的互动
Had a brief and unsettling interaction with an armadillo,
-但其他很完美 -对 一切都好
- but otherwise, perfect. - Yeah, yeah, everything's great.
你不觉得我们的干别的更好吗
But don't you think our services could be better used elsewhere?
什么方式
In what way?
你让嘟囔先生检索所有逾期的书
You got Mr. Grumbles retrieving all the overdue books.
恕我直言 他都动不了了
With all due respect, he can barely move.
不
No...
别在这吃
...eating in...
-什么意思 -让我们来检索逾期的书
- Your point? - Let us retrieve the overdue books.
把书都追回来 成为图书馆需要的英雄
We'll get them all back. We'll be the heroes this library needs.
这里有很多逾期的书
There are a lot of overdue books out there
嘟囔先生又非常缓慢
and Mr. Grumbles has been pretty slow.
还有个变色龙
And then there's the Chameleon.
-谁 -变色龙
- Who? - The Chameleon.
大城历史上最著名的不还书的人
The biggest book non-returner in the history of Big City.
他有数十种身份 一百多本逾期的书
He has dozens of identities and over 100 overdue books.
以前每次我们找他 他都会反击
Anytime we've gone after him in the past, he's retaliated.
抓住他需要低调机警
Catching him will require stealth and tact.
你们能低调机警吗
Can you be stealthy and tactful?
我觉得我们可以
I think we can handle that.
我觉得我们可以
Oh, I think we can handle that.
小龙 你去后面 我从前面
Okay, Dino... you go around back, I'll take the front.
如果他逃 你就大叫
If he goes fugitive, you holler.
收到 老兄 明白
Roger that, good buddy. 10-4 and whatnot.
行话不错
Nice lingo.
打扰一下 榈先生
Excuse me, Mr. Palm?
我们来这取回你逾期的书
We're here about your overdue library books.
也许他不在家
Maybe he's not home.
发现逃跑者 我能看到他
We got a runner! I got a visual!
他在12点方向 12:05方向
He's at 12 o'clock! Now he's at 12:05!
又在11点钟方向了 他转弯了
Now he's at 11! He's swerving!
我就在你旁边 我可以看见他
I'm right beside you, I can see him!
好了 榈先生 是时候支付你的罚款了
Alright, Mr. Palm, it is time to pay... your fine.
2块5 2块75 3块 非常感谢
$2.50, $2.75, $3. Thank you very much.
这真是太棒了
That was exhilarating!
我感觉就像是明星船
Oh, I feel just like Celebrity Boat must've felt
第一次走红毯时的感觉
when he walked his first red carpet.
我猜他没有走过 他是 他是只船
Or I guess he wouldn't have walked, he's a... he's a boat.
他有腿吗 我的天呐
Did he have legs? Oh, my goodness,
我等不及要重读那本书了
I cannot wait to revisit that book.
我认为榈先生不是那个变色龙
I don't think Mr. Palm was the Chameleon.
我们从小人物开始直到抓到他
So we start with the small fry and work our way up.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
无论是谁 他们要被预订了
Whoever it is, they're about to get... booked.
小杯 昨天真有趣
Cupcake, yesterday was so fun!
打击书骗子 调查书骗子
Busting book-crooks and shaking down book-crooks
发明炫酷的新词"书骗子"
and coining cool new terms like "Book-crook".
你知道什么会让今天更有趣吗
But you know what's gonna make today even better?
-我给你读《明星船》 -你给我读《明星船》
- Me reading you Celebrity Boat? - You reading me Celebrity Boat!
但首先我们要抓到这个变色龙
Right, well, first, we need to find this Chameleon.
看这个
Check this out.
大城市民们 我们中有一个偷书贼
People of Big City, there's a book thief in our midst.
他称自己为变色龙
He calls himself The Chameleon
他有一百多本书没还了
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表