剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
你不夸一下就过分了
and it wouldn't have been worth it if you didn't say that.
这是你们第一份外卖♥♥
Here's your first delivery.
记住 如果赚不到钱
Remember, if we don't start making money,
"西秀"就彻底关门了
Sheesho's will close down forever!
别有压力 外卖♥♥愉快
No pressure. Have fun.
别担心 S妈妈 我保证物有所值
Don't worry, Mamma S. You'll get what you deserve. I promise.
我保证送去前不会吃
And I promise not to eat this pizza before we can deliver it.
我再做一个
I'll go make another one.
太好了 谢谢
That would be great. Thank you.
-排奶奶 -孩子们好呀
- Hey, Grandma Steak! - Hiya, boys.
奶奶正在给披萨外卖♥♥员做陷阱
Grandma's just rigging a booby trap for the pizza guy
这样我就不用付
so I don't have to pay for my...
不是吧
Oh, no, you don't!
17块
That'll be $17.
-别忘了蒜蓉手指 -该死
- Don't forget your garlic fingers. - Ah, nuts.
送披萨外卖♥♥咯
Let's deliver some pizzas! Yeah!
我是芭芭拉肩垫 在大城为你报道
This is Barbara Shoulderpads, reporting live from Big City.
在这里点披萨
When you order a pizza here,
肯定不想付钱
the last thing you expect is to pay for it.
这种情况到此为止 来见一下外卖♥♥员
That is, until now. Meet the delivery guys who--
小杯和小龙 万能服务
Cupcake and Dino: General Services!
-快登录我们的网站 -里面有趣闻
- Visit our website! - It has fun facts!
大城对披萨外卖♥♥员很不友好
Big City is a tough town for pizza delivery guys.
你们是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
我们很快 也很无畏
We're fast. Two: we're fearless.
三 我们又快又无畏
Three: we're so fast and fearless
如果我们半小时送不到
that if we don't deliver in 30 minutes,
你们披萨不止免费
your pizza isn't just free...
我们会自己掏钱
we'll pay for it ourselves!
-对吧 小龙 -对 小杯
- Right, Dino? - Right, Cupcake!
除了你无畏这点
Everything except that part about you being fearless.
你怕很多东西
You're afraid of tons of stuff.
你怕高 怕电梯 怕骑单车
You're afraid of heights and elevators and riding a bike,
别忘了你还怕凤尾鱼 太奇怪了
and don't forget your irrational fear of anchovies.
这个很严重
That's a big one.
-很严重 -暂停
- Big. - And pause.
现在我知道小杯所有害怕的点了
Now that I know all of Cupcake's fears,
谁想吃披萨 小杯和小龙付钱
who's up for pizza? Cupcake and Dino are paying!
为什么是他们付钱
Why are they paying?
好的 我明白了
Oh, right, okay. I get it, yeah.
西秀披萨 不再免费了
Sheesho's Pizza: Never free again,
因为我们最棒 但尽情享用
'cause we're the best, but enjoy!
你好 我想点个免费披萨
Hello. I'd like to order a completely free pizza.
我怕我们太快了 不会免费的 先生
I'm afraid we're too fast for free, sir.
真的吗 你怕了
Oh, really? You're afraid?
你还怕什么
What else are you afraid of?
等等 我早知道了 在电视上都听到了
Wait! I already know. I heard it on TV.
皮特里·格鲁克三世
Peetree Gluck the Third!
没错 我还会吃你们买♥♥单的披萨
That's right. I'm also the customer
因为你们会因为你害怕的东西
whose pizza you're paying for when you arrive late
而迟到
'cause you're scared!
瞧 小杯
Look, Cup.
披萨鬼
Pizza-ghost...
我错过什么了
What did I miss?
别忘了三重凤尾鱼 好吗
And don't forget the triple anchovies, 'kay?
是皮特里
That was Peetree!
-他知道我害怕的东西 -什么 为什么
- He... he knows my fears! - What?! How?!
对哦 是我在电视上说的
Right. The whole "Me on TV telling him about them" Thing.
抱歉
I am sorry.
他要利用我的恐惧得到免费披萨
Oh, he's gonna play off my fears to get a free pizza!
小龙 他点了
Dino... He ordered...
三重凤尾鱼
triple anchovies!
禽兽
Monster.
我们无暇的外卖♥♥记录要被破了
Our flawless delivery record is as good as done.
别担心 小杯
Don't worry, Cup.
我们就给皮特里做他要的
We're gonna give Peetree exactly what's coming to him:
恶心的凤尾鱼披萨
a disgusting anchovy pizza.
妈妈 别介意
Hey, Mamma. No offence.
他不会让我们这么容易搞定的
Ah, he is not gonna make this easy on us.
容易被高估了 小杯
Easy is overrated, Cup.
单车嘛 被低估了
Bikes, on the other hand... are underrated!
但我怕单车
But... I-I'm afraid of bikes.
要不我们还是走路
Maybe we should just walk--
抓紧 闭眼
Just hang on and shut your eyes!
小龙 你为什么捂住你的眼睛
Dino! Why are you covering your eyes?!
我以为这是默契
Oh, I thought... I thought we were doing a thing.
-我们到了 -早了十五分钟
- We're here! - And with 15 minutes to spare.
我的恐惧不能阻止皮特里付钱
No fear of mine is gonna stop Peetree from paying!
我们只要上178层楼
Now we just need to get to the... 178th floor?!
继续 别害羞
Keep going. Don't be shy.
对了 就是那
You're good there, yeah. Yeah, that's it.
-我做不到 小龙 -加油 小杯
- I don't think I can do this, Dino. - C'mon, Cup.
我也以为我当不了职业舞者
I didn't think I could be a professional dancer,
但不都过来了么
but here we both are.
-可你不是职业 -就是这个劲头 走吧
- But you're not a professional da-- - That's the spirit! Let's go!
好吧 我知道你怕电梯
Okay, I know you're afraid of elevators,
但我把你倒提着
but if I hold you upside down like this,
你就可以假装是在往下 而不是上了
you can pretend you're going down instead of so, so high up.
-好高 -小龙
- So high. - Dinooo...!!!
小杯
Cuuup...!!!
-皮特里 -瞧瞧谁来了
- Peetree?! - Well, well, look who it is.
懦夫和便便 万能服务
Coward and Doodoo: General Services.
"懦夫和便便"把你披萨送来了
Yeah, well, "Coward and Doodoo" Have your pizza,
还早了十分钟
10 minutes early!
送到我手上才算送到了
It's not delivered until you've handed it to me.
但我在这吗 还是这
But am I here? Or over here?
或者是这
Or maybe I'm even here?
-他在那 -我马上到
- There he is! - I'll be right there.
我想看看《我在哪》接下来会如何
Just wanna see what happens on this "Where Am I?" Show.
过来 臭凤尾鱼
Get back here, anchovy breath!
怎么了
What's the matter?
胆小猫不都是脚先落地吗
Don't scaredy cats always land on their feet?
我还有七分钟能让你付钱
I still have seven minutes to make you pay.
你只剩七分钟就输了 小杯
You have seven minutes till you fail, Cupcake!
看来这个万能服务
Looks like this is just another general service
也应该让我这样专业的做了
better left to a professional like me!
小杯 算了
Cup! Let it go!
不 小龙 我不害怕了
No, Dino. I'm done being afraid.
皮特里 你忽略了我最害怕的东西
Peetree, you overlooked my greatest fear of all.
那就是没做好万能服务
The fear of failing at general services!
小杯 感觉电吉他就是你这样
Cup, you look how an electric guitar sounds!
臭东西 该亲亲玻璃了
Okay, you little stinkers, time to kiss some glass.
能这么说吗
Can you say that?
能这么说吗
Can you say that?
感觉就像活在我的梦里
It's like we're in my dreams.
瞧瞧这个勇敢的大男孩
Look at the big, brave boy.
放弃吧 你赢不了我
Give up! You'll never beat me!
自行车
Okay, bicycle.
我们彼此都不喜欢
I don't like you and you don't like me,
但那个人是最坏的
but that guy - he's the worst!
没有辅助轮
No training wheels?
太可贵了
How precious.
等等 什么
Wait! What the...?!
不
Noooo...!!!
27块5
That'll be $27.50.
一下子
And whammo!
披萨就飞进了皮特里的嘴里
The pizza flies right into Peetree's mouth!
我哥们是世界上最勇敢的人
I have the bravest bro in the whole world!
你也很勇敢 小龙
Oh, well, you were brave too, Dino.
但我更勇敢
I was more brave for sure,
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表