剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
You're right. Of course.
小杯和...小龙
Cupcake and... Dino.
一 二 开始唱
And... one, two, tickle-e-boo!
你除了这首还知道别的歌♥吗
Do you know any other songs?!
当...当然
Of... course I do.
你干脆不要唱了
Or maybe you could stop singing altogether?!
怎么样
How's that for an idea?
看来有人要暂时休息一下 或许
Someone needs a timeout, I think. Maybe...
在角落里坐一会儿怎样
...sit in a corner for a bit?
告诉你一声 小杯喜欢这美妙的歌♥
Cup loves this jam, for your information!!
如果我语气无礼 我道歉
Oh, sorry if my tone was rude there!
凯蒂玉米 你这条近道找得倒是不错
Well, you weren't wrong about this shortcut, Kattycorn.
确实很好
It is lovely.
我只是希望小杯能在这里和我们一起
I just wish Cup was here to share it with us.
方圆数英里都没人 小龙 这里只有你和我
There's no one around for miles, Dino. It's just you and me here.
-那只鸟呢 -什么鸟
- What about that bird? - What bird?
好吧 你 我 还有这只鸟
Okay, you, me and the bird!
小龙
Dino!!
-小杯 你在这儿干什么 -什么
- Cupcake! What are you doing here?! - What?!
他...
He's...
他想插足我们 小龙
He's trying to come between us, Dino!
-谁 这只鸟吗 -什么鸟
- Who is? The bird? - What bird?
喂
Oh, c'mon!
是凯蒂玉米 他痴迷于你
It's Kattycorn! He's obsessed with you
想代替我
and wants to replace me!
醒醒 小杯
Oh, c'mon, Cup.
凯蒂玉米只是在你生病的时候帮我
Kattycorn is just helping while you're sick.
-他想把我赶走 -够了 你们这帮傻子
- He's trying to get rid of me! - Enough! You fools!
你真的觉得我会想整日
You really think I want to spend my days
和长着鳞片跳来跳去的卡拉OK机在一起吗
with this scaled, skipping karaoke machine?!
我正好喜欢卡拉OK
I happen to love karaoke,
所以我把这当做赞美 继续
so that's taken as a full compliment. Continue.
我不是想把你赶走 小杯
It isn't you I want out of the picture, Cup!
是小龙
It's Dino!
我成为你的粉丝很久了
I've been a fan of yours for a really long time.
你对万能服务的贡献 你的干劲
Your commitment to the services, your drive,
你半梦半醒间和床告别时流口水的样子
the way you drool when you have sleepy-time bed-byes.
好吧 看着人睡觉这件事有点变♥态♥
Okay, the whole "Watching you sleep thing" Was creepy.
你真以为你兄弟从树上救下了我吗
You really think your brother saved me from a tree?!
"是的 他太聪明了"
"Yes. He's brilliant."
都是我策划的
I set it all up!
这样我就可以和你一起出去玩 小杯
So I could hang out with you, Cupcake.
很长时间以来 我都被当成是
For too long, I've been treated
一只头上长着神秘独角的可爱猫咪
like a cutey cat mixed with a mystical unicorn.
但是和你在一起的时候
But with you I'll be respected
我以强大的服务者得到了尊重
as the strong servicer that I am!
你别想逃 凯蒂玉米
You won't get away with this, Kattycorn!
你崇拜我 这很机智
You worship me, and that's smart,
但没有人能插足在我和我兄弟之间
but no one comes between and my bro!
歇会吧 小杯
Rest now, Cup.
你得既健康又强壮
I need you healthy and strong
来完成我们的第一次共同服务
to complete our first service together.
等我先解决你讨厌的兄弟
Right after I take care of your annoying brother.
小杯 我能从这儿看到礼品袋
I can see Goody Bag from up here, Cup!
享受太空吧 小龙
Enjoy space, Dinosaur!
小龙 等等 摇摆爸爸
Dino! Wait a minute. Wobble Dad!
坚持住 小龙 我来啦
Hold on, Dino! I'm coming!
抓牌吧
Go fish.
我没有2了 所以让你抓牌
I don't have any twos. That's why I said go fish.
该撞了
Time to get a wobbly.
解救我的兄弟
Free my brother!
小心
Watch it!
停下 你会把一切都毁了的
Stop! You'll ruin everything!
呕吐物集♥合♥
Summon the sick...!!
不
Nooo!!!
你是最棒的万能服务搭档 小杯
You really are the best General Service partner ever, Cup.
-记住了 -谢谢 小龙
- Know that! - Thanks, Dino.
对不起 我因为被取代而变得那么疯狂
Sorry I got so nuts about being replaced.
凯蒂玉米让我对他的舞蹈 魔术
Kattycorn made me feel jealous with his dancing and his magic
宇宙旅行和棒糖面包感到嫉妒
and space trips and, well, the lollipop loaf.
那面包真是太棒了
That loaf was goo-oo-ood!
但远远不及你棒 兄弟
But nowhere near as good as you, brother.
从我身上下来
Now get off me.
我...我感觉不到我的糖霜了
I... I can't feel my frosting.
小杯 谢谢你陪我玩摇摆爸爸 5
Thanks for playing Wobble Dad 5 with me, Cup.
我居然被你传染了
I can't believe I got your sick.
没事 小龙
Aw, no problem, Dino.
很高兴你们也在这里 鱼儿们
Glad you're here too, fishies.
水
Wa...ter.
我不怨凯蒂玉米试图杀死我这件事
You know, I can't blame Kattycorn for trying to take my life away.
我是个幸运的人
I'm a lucky guy.
-你还记得这首歌♥吗 -不记得了
- Do you remember this song? - No.
好吧
No. Okay.
但我很喜欢它
I like it, though.
我把歌♥词给你
I'll get you the lyric sheets.
我们...我们快到了
We're... we're almost there.
好...冷啊
So... c-cold!
我不能动了 小龙 如果我死了
I can't move. Dino, if I don't make it,
让世界知道 我本可以成为
let the world know... I could've been...
明星
a star!
搞定了
And... got it!
空调通风口堵住了 好冷
The AC vent was stuck. So chilly.
搞定 *困难重重*
Serviced. *Against all odds!*
你们可以从这里看到谷物道
Hey, guys. You can see the cereal aisle from here!
巧克力坚果球
Choconut Nuggy-Pucks!
-豪华早餐 -好消息
- Prime breakfast. - Good news:
你们有了新的万能服务工作
You got a new general service gig!
但你们不会想接的
But you're not gonna want to take it.
我想要回那个
I'll need that back.
雨果 搞得像我们有不接的活一样
Yeah, right, Hugo. Like there's a gig that we wouldn't take.
客户是...阴险斯坦
The client is... Sneaky Stan.
我们不接这个任务
We wouldn't take that gig!!
阴险斯坦是钱斯叔叔的死敌
Sneaky Stan is Uncle Chance's arch-nemesis!
是 他们互不相容
Yeah, they can't stand each other.
抱歉 雨果 这活我们不接
Sorry, Hugo. No gig.
抱歉 我是耳朵上长包了
Excuse me, do I have a bag over my ears,
还是我听到你们拒绝了一份工作
or did I just hear you turn down a job?
都是
Both. The answer is both.
孩子们 从不对工作说不
Boys, you never say no to work.
记住食品商的信条
Remember the grocer's creed.
永远不要对工作说不
Never say no to work. Ever.
我们是认真的 永远不要
We mean it. Never ever!
不要
Ever!
但是 钱斯叔叔
But, Uncle Chance,
如果这份工作是要帮你的死敌打工呢
what if the job means working for your arch-nemesis?
打断别人说话
Interrupting people is the second,
是信条少为人知的第二部分
lesser-known part of the creed.
快点去接了那活
Now hurry up and take that gig!
但是 但是
But, but, but, but, but, but--
但是 但是 但是
But, but, but, but, but...
快走
get going.
搞定
Serviced.
我不知道 小杯
I dunno, Cup.
我不确定
Not sure how I feel about
要不要帮钱斯叔叔的敌人打工
working for Uncle Chance's rival.
我懂你
I know what you mean.
但我们只是遵循食品商的信条
But we're just following his grocer's creed.
阴险斯坦那出了什么事呢
I wonder what's wrong with Sneaky Stan's place anyway.
老鼠
Rats!
好多老鼠
There's so many rats!
我很想知道
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表