剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
Eat together! Throw coat on floor together!
一起哭 一起笑
Laugh and cry together!
该怎么拿呢
How do we get it?
洞人 哥们
Hey. Caveman, babe.
我跟你说件事 或许
Let me run something by you... Maybe, just maybe,
凯文该出门了
Kevin should leave home soon...
去城市 变大人了
go to the city and be a real adult big boy.
不 凯文18岁前都得在这
No! Kevin stay until he 18!
然后找工作 出去买♥♥个好公♥寓♥
Then get job, then leave when he can afford tasteful apartment!
或者我们可以用一年免费万能服务来换
Or...! We could trade Kevin for a year of free general services!
-修修东西 整理一下 -放肆
- Fix some things, tidy up a bit... - How dare!
这里非常好
This place perfect condition!
行情好的时候 能比市价高很多呢
Will sell way above asking price when market ready!
看看这些特色
Look at extra features.
真的很棒 快跑 小龙
That's really impressive. Run, Dino, run!
不能带走凯文
You no take Kevin!
躲这后面
Behind here!
瞧
Look!
难以置信 这是古老的古迪家壁画
I can't believe it! It's like an ancient Goody family portrait!
所以钱斯才那么喜欢那个旧花车
So that's why Chance loves that dusty old float!
这是我们的历史
It's our history!
什么 你们是古迪家的 我超爱古迪
What? You is Goody? Me love Goody.
古迪是英雄 豪♥宅♥就是古迪第一代杂货店
Goody heroes. Mansion is first ever Goody grocery.
古迪给了我家和吃的
Goody gives me home plus nibbles!
那你会把凯文给我们吗
So you'll give us Kevin!?
不 凯文是我的
No. Kevin mine.
我们尽力了
Well, we did all we could.
抱歉 凯文是我的挚友 我不能没有
Sorry, no Kevin. He my bestie. Me no live without--
那是什么
What that?!
我们的未来花车 是个错误
Oh, that's our future float. It was a big mistake--
直接交易 不签合同
Straight trade, no paperwork.
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry, what?
你们的豪车换我凯文 成交不
Your hot ride for my Kevin. Deal or not?
谢谢 洞人
Thank you, Caveman.
你的牺牲帮了我家大忙
Your sacrifice really helped our family out.
如果你想来找我们 凯文也会在
If you ever want to come visit us, Kevin will be there too...
凯文是谁
Who's Kevin?
真可以 这洞人
Heck of a guy, that Caveman guy...
钱斯叔叔 快起来
Uncle Chance! Get up!
怎么了
What's going on here?
古迪呆瓜
The Goody Goof!
他不是丢了吗 你们怎么
He's been missing forever! How did you guys--
我们去了洞穴 见了个洞人
Let's just say, we went to a cave and met a caveman
他追着我们到一个壁画前
who chased us to some amazing drawings of people
我们才顿悟了
who mean a lot more to us now than we ever knew.
对 我们 他都说完了
Yeah, and we... Nah, he summed it up.
你们是为了我吗
You boys did all of that? For me?
不 是为了家族
No. We did it for our family.
过来 小家伙
Get in here, you guys!
走吧 孩子们 我们去参加游♥行♥
Let's go, boys. We have a parade to peacock in.
行李袋花车 我还没跟化石比过赛呢
The Goody Bag float! I've never raced a fossil before!
你说我花车什么
What did you say about my float?
我
I, uh...
系好安全带 孩子们
Buckle up, boys.
小鸟该知道
That baby bird is about to learn
礼品袋花车依然能像雄鹰一样翱翔
that the Goody Bag float still screams like an eagle.
钱斯叔叔
Whoa, Uncle Chance!
你输定了 皮特里 抱歉太粗俗了
You're going down, Peetree, sorry if that's rude.
什么
What?
好嘞
Alright.
这就是我约洞人的故事
And that is the story of how I started dating a caveman.
天啊 他能点火呢
Boy, could he light a fire!
小杯 快看
Ooh, Cup, look at that one!
这树真棒 叶子和树干都很棒
Now that's a nice tree. Great leaves, good trunk.
完美设置
Oooh, perfect setting.
棒 棒
Oh, yeah, yeah, oh yeah!
你一定能上
Ooh, you've got "Cover of Tree Magazine"
《树》杂♥志♥的封面 宝贝
Written all over you, baby.
很好 看 小龙
Oh, yeah, it's great. Look at this, Dino.
皮特里你好
Hello, Peetree!
我说的是他穿的制♥服♥
I'm talking about the uniform he's wearing.
你知道这对万能服务有什么用吗
You know what those do for a General Services team?
我知道
Yes, I do.
*更受尊敬*
*Theeey... add respectability*
别唱歌♥ 对 能更受尊敬
Don't sing. But yes, they add respectability.
工作就会更多 然后
Which leads to jobs. Which leads to...?
不知道
I don't know.
-名声和财富 -名声和财富
- Fame and fortune. - Fame and fortune!
我们得找个大活 买♥♥身制♥服♥
We need to score a big job so we can afford uniforms.
树木摄影师还不够
Tree photography gigs just won't cut it!
没错 说到这
Couldn't agree more! But speaking of which...
瞧那颗树
Look! At! That! Tree!
好吧 你真棒
Oh, okay, oh, you are a nice...
我再退一点来
Just gonna take one extra step back here through this...
小龙
Dino!!!
我没事 谢谢
I'm okay. Thank you.
我都不知道这还有洞穴
I didn't know there was a cave here.
还是说你装♥修♥得这么有品位
Or that it was so tastefully furnished.
太棒了
This is lovely!
这个 我在给《树》杂♥志♥拍照片
Oh, this? I was taking pics of trees for Tree Magazine.
想看吗
Wanna see?
喜欢吗 树皮不错吧
You like this one? Pretty nice bark, huh?
很漂亮吧 比如这个
That's pretty nice, right? Like this,
我喜欢光照射树叶的样子
I love how the light hits the leaves.
这是我哥们小杯
Oh, That's my brother Cupcake!
他可能在担心我呢 我要走了
He's probably worried about me! I should go!
我怎么出去
How do I get out of here?
左 右 左
Left. And a right. And a left.
再右 好的 说茄子
And another right. Got it. Say cheese!
酷
Cool.
谢谢你救我 对了 我叫小龙
Thanks so much for saving my life, by the way. I'm Dino.
克里夫 这名气好奇怪
Criff? That's a weird name.
克里斯 这像样多了
Oh, Chris! Yeah, that makes more sense.
再见了 克里斯
Okay, see you later, Chris!
这个地方装♥修♥得
And the entire place was furnished
漂亮又简洁
in this beautiful but simple style.
非常和谐
Very domestic.
孩子们 你们去哪了
Hey-hey, fellas! You were gone a while.
小龙掉下了悬崖 被人救了
Dino fell off a massive cliff and was saved by someone who,
据他刚才20分钟说的
according to the past 20 minutes of his story,
那人有个好看的家
had a very nice home.
天啊 你掉下悬崖了
My goodness. I can't believe you fell off a cliff...
再跟我说说这个家
and tell me more about this home.
很漂亮 我给你看
Oh, it was lovely! I'll show you.
树树树 这里
Tree, tree, tree, there's a tree, tree... There!
就是他救的我
And that's the guy that saved me.
瞧瞧厨房♥的瓷砖
Look at the tiling in that kitchen!
等等 小龙 你被多鹅救了
Wait, Dino, you were saved by the Manygoose?
不 是他 克里斯
No, I was saved by that guy. Chris.
这是多鹅啊 小龙
But that's the Manygoose, Dino.
头是一种鹅 身子是另一种
Head of a goose, body of a different goose,
头上的犄角
single horn on his forehead
又是一种小鹅
that's actually a third, smaller goose.
传说他很邪恶 叫声很大
Legend has it he's vicious and his honk can get loud.
非常大
So loud.
等等 我知道怎么赚到制♥服♥了
Wait! This is how we're gonna get those new uniforms.
别管《树》杂♥志♥了
Forget Tree Magazine.
《生物》杂♥志♥的编辑
The editor of Creature Magazine
会高价买♥♥多鹅照片的
would pay a mint for a photo of the Manygoose!
首先 这侵犯了他的隐私
First of all, that sounds like an invasion of his privacy.
其次 我忘了要说什么
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表