剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
and posing, 'cause, pool!
-小杯 -我们会去的 维姬
- Cupcake...? - We'll be there, Vicky.
好的
Cool.
我走了 喂 电梯在太空了
I gotta go. Hello? The elevator's in space?!
我马上过去
I'm on my way.
-小菜一碟 -嗯 不
- Well, that was easy. - Yeah, that wasn't so...
小龙
Dino!
坚持住
Hang on!
抓住我
You got me.
就像老板 等等 我感觉
Like a boss. Wait. I feel...
不一样了
different.
我的头带呢
Where's my headband?!
不不
No. No!
没了
It's... gone.
嗯 拿不回来了
Oh yeah, you're never getting that back.
我该怎么办 小杯
What am I gonna do, Cup?
没有头带就像没有奶酪的通心粉
Being without my headband is like... macaroni without the cheese.
纯通心粉 小杯
Just plain macaroni, Cupcake.
没味的白通心粉
Just... plain... unflavoured macaroni.
别开这种玩笑
Don't even joke about that kinda thing!
抱歉 小龙 别太担心
Sorry, Dino, but try not to worry about it too much,
只是个头带
it's just a headband and...
相信我 你都发现不了它没了
trust me, you won't even notice it's gone.
发现不了
Won't I notice?
我的眼睛
My eyes!
戏精
Dra-ma.
花
Flowers.
开开心心地跳过这个水坑吧
Hey, a puddle to leap over with merriment and glee!
独角兽
Unicorn!
一般来说 我喜欢善意的拥抱
Normally, I love a good hug,
但你是一只恐龙
but you're a... dinosaur!!
独角兽 对吧
So, huh... unicorns, am I right?
你不明白吗 不是因为他 是我
Don't you see? It's not him, it's me.
我的头带是我的一部分
My headband was a part of me
或许那才是我
or maybe it was me.
小龙 别这样 伙计
Dino, come on, buddy.
不 过去的小龙已经不在了
No! The old Dino's gone.
永远不在了
Forever.
那个头带
That headband...
我们一起做过所有的事
We did everything together.
头带
Headband!
把我戴在你的头上 小老虎
Put me around your head, tiger.
-你确定吗 -是的
- You're sure? - Do it.
真漂亮啊
Real nice!
小龙 你的头带根本没有胳膊和腿
Dino, your headband never had arms! Or legs.
也没有嘴
Or a mouth!
真的吗 我很肯定
Really? I could've sworn it had...
它有一些的 我的头带
some of those. My headband!
小杯 小杯 那是蛇 那是蛇
Cup! Cup, it was snakes. It was snakes.
蛇 我的头带是蛇 小杯
It was snakes! My headband was snakes, Cupcake!
好了 我要带你去购物
That's it. I'm taking you shopping.
而且不是过去的那种购物
And not just any old shopping.
我们要去买♥♥
We're gonna do the most
最迷人的头饰
glamorous head accessory shopping there is.
去买♥♥帽子
A hat shopping!
-很好吧 -还好
- C'est bon? - It's... okay.
很好吧
C'est bon?
这顶帽子好像在说
Now that is a hat that says:
盛大的泳池派对重新开放了
pool party grand reopening.
看吧 那个头带也不是无可替代的
See? That headband wasn't irreplaceable.
它完全可以被替代 就像我说的
It was totally placeable. Just like I said.
快把它弄走
Get it off!
没用的
It's no use.
我不想用任何东西来替代我的头带
I'll never replace my headband.
没人来帮我把它弄走吗
No one is getting this off me!
为什么没人来把它弄走
Why is no one getting this off me?
这是我人生中最糟糕的一天
This is the worst day of my life.
它还在我身上呢
This is still on me!
听着 小龙 是时候接受事实了
Look, Dino, it's time to accept the facts.
这些话很难说出口 但是
It's really hard for me to say this, but:
我们再也见不到你的头带了
we're never going to see your headband again.
怎么了
'Sup.
你从哪弄到那个头带的
Where did you get that headband?
这个头带吗 那是个有趣的故事
This headband? Oh, huh, it's a funny story.
我在哪得到它 这跟你没关系
Where I got it was: none of your business.
我的头带
My headband!
不
No!
我的头带
My headband!
真是戏精
Drama mama.
小龙
Dino?
你在哪
Where are you?
我们有个海豹宝宝吗
Did we get a baby seal?
别这样 小龙 你整天闷闷不乐
Come on, Dino, you've been moping around all day.
我们要把头带从开豪车的家伙那拿回来
We need to get your headband back from the cool car dude
然后去参加重新开放的泳池派对
and hit the pool reopening party.
小杯 要吃派吗
Hey, Cup. Pie?
小龙 你是怎么吃掉30个派的
Dino, how can you be eating 30 pies
你的头带还在别人的头上戴着呢
when your headband is out there on some other guy's head?
首先 是35个派
First of all, it's 35 pies.
而且 你不明白吗
Secondly, don't you see?
我没戴头带 怎么把我的头带要回来
How can I get my headband back without my headband on my head?
我的身体里没有英雄气概
I got no hero gas left in my gas tank.
我的道场里没有魔力
I got no mojo in my dojo.
我的盐水里没有腌菜
I've got no pickles in my brine.
我整个人都空了
My brine is pickle-free.
好吧 我明白了
Okay. I get it.
但我们要去泳池派对 所以
But we have to get to the pool party, so--
对不起 小杯 但我哪都不想去
Sorry, Cup, but I'm not going anywhere. Ever.
我要永远和我的派待在床底下
I'm staying under my bed with my pies forever
你说什么都改变不了我的想法
and there's nothing you can say that will make me change my mind.
-求你了 -好吧
- Please? - I'll do it.
谢谢你载我出来 小杯 我们去哪
Thanks for the ride, Cup. Where are we going?
去一个鬼鬼祟祟偷头带的泳池玩具小偷们
To the one place all sneaky-pool-toy-headband thieves
最后都会去的地方 池塘
always end up: the pond.
然后我说
So then I said,
"你的跳水板故事让我觉得很无聊"
"Your diving board story has me diving bored."
这个家伙
Ugh, this guy.
我知道
I know.
充满了头带魔力
So much headband mojo.
好了 我的朋友 我们的机会来了
Alright, pal of mine. This is our chance.
我们把头带抢回来 看看谁才是老大
Let's grab that headband and show that guy who's boss.
算了吧
Forget it.
你听到他说的笑话多好笑了
You heard his hilarious joke.
他现在得到了我的魔力
He's got my mojo now.
别这样 伙计
Come on, bro.
我相信你 加油
I believe in you. Dig deep.
你的头带在那 不顾一切把它拿回来吧
Your headband is out there, desperate for you to get it back.
你说得对
You're right!
你听着 戴头带的那个泳池玩具
Hey, you! The pool toy with the headband.
不是你 不好意思 另一个泳池玩具
Not you. Sorry. The other pool toy!
你拿了我的东西 现在我要拿回来
You've got something of mine and I want it back.
你是说这个吗
Oh, you mean this?
是你的了
It's all yours.
你怎么能这么对待我兄弟 把它还回来
How dare you do that to my brother? Give it back!
你又能怎么样呢 糖霜脑袋
What are you gonna do about it, frosting top?
让我得蛀牙吗
Give me a cavity?
战斗怒吼
A... battle cry!
小杯 没用的
Cup, it's no use.
走着瞧 开启追逐模式
We'll see about that. Chase sequence!
好短暂的追逐
Oh, that was a short chase.
是啊 刚开始就结束了
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表