剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
- The Zorv fairy. - Um, guys?
佐舞
Zorv?!
为什么我一直认为佐舞会在现实世界里
Why do I keep thinking the Zorv will be in the real world?
你们两个能跟我对台词吗
Hey, would either of you run lines with me?
我上了表演课
I'm taking an acting course.
我将初次试镜
I shall be auditioning for my first play
我需要练习
and I needeth the practice...
-有人吗 -下次吧 雨果
- Any takers? - Another time, Hugo.
晚餐吧
Maybe at dinner.
你39级了 是时候拯救佐舞了
You got to Level 39! Time to save Zorv.
我要救佐舞公主
I'm gonna save Princess Zorv!
真的要救她
I'm really gonna save her.
小杯 抱紧我
Cup, hold me.
这是我生命中最重要的时刻
This is the most important moment of my life...
至少是最近几天
or at least the last few days!
什么 不
What? No!
不
No.
不
No!
-小杯 雨果 堵住耳朵 -好的
- Cup, Hugo, plug your ears. - Okay.
不
Nooo!!!
继续
Keep 'em plugged.
不
Nooo!!!
-第三次 -好了
- Third time's a charm? - I'm out.
很好
Hey, that was pretty good.
-塞住 塞住 -好
- Plug 'em, plug 'em! - Okay!
不
Nooo!!!
万能服务总部 您有什么问题
General Services HQ. What is thine issue?
-相当不错 -你不认为太过了吗
- Hey! That was pretty good. - You don't think it was too much?
喂 是维姬
Um, hello? It's Vicky.
你们那边还好吗
Are you guys okay over there?
那么冷 没有佐舞的毯子
So cold without pixelated... blanket of Zorv...
现在存在的一切都是真实的世界
All that exists now is real world.
超级真实的世界
Subpar real world!
是的 一切都一如既往
Yeah, everything's as it always is.
太好了 我这有个活
Yeah, good! Uh, I have a gig for you.
整个大城都断网了
The internet is down in all of Big City!
我需要帮助
I need help.
终于有让小龙出去的理由了 马上去
Finally! A reason to get Dino outside! We're on it!
佐舞
Zorv...
没关系 小龙
It's okay, Dino.
我们要《佐舞》 我们要《佐舞》
We want Zorv! We want Zorv!
他们是在嘘我们 还是嘘别人
Are they booing us or just booing in general?
嘘别人
Boo! In general!
那就好 我喜欢
That's better. I prefer that.
我们想要网
Well, we prefer when the Internet is working...
-才能玩《佐舞》 -等一下
- So we can play Zorv! - Wait a sec.
-你们都玩《佐舞》吗 -是的 还有其他的
- You all play Zorv too? - Yes! Among other things...
除了《佐舞》 断网也会影响
In addition to Zorv, the internet being down also impacts:
学术研究
academic research,
在线函件
online correspondence,
银行 经济 屁噪音发生器
banking/economy, fart-noise generators.
对 放屁
Right! Farts!
但是的 老实说 大部分是《佐舞》
But yeah, honestly, mostly Zorv!
我们要《佐舞》 现在
We want Zorv! Now!
小杯 小龙 这里 快点
Cupcake! Dino! In here! Hurry!
-秘密之门 -酷
- Secret door! - Cool!
他们在跑
They're running!
我们也该跑
We should run too!
好险
That was close...
维姬 你在这下面干什么 一切都好吗
What are you up to down here, Vicky? Everything okay?
你为什么挠壁
Yeah. Why are you... I wanna say tickle-punching that wall?
很有趣 伙计们 我正在联网
Yeah, well, uh, it's interesting, guys, because I'm internetting.
互联网挂了 所以我在做她的工作
The internet took off, so I'm trying to do her job.
简直不可能
And it's impossible.
让我试试
Let me try.
-这真的很难弄 -我说吧
- No, that is hard. Yeah. - Right?
等等 你干嘛说这是"她的"工作
Wait. What do you mean "Her" Job?
难道网络还有生命
The internet isn't a living thing.
没有吗 那你和她父母聊聊吧
Oh, really? Yeah, tell that to her parents...
她真可爱
She's a cutey!
赶紧告诉我她在哪里
Also... Where is she?
我现在就要玩《佐舞》
I need to Zorv now!
她留了封信
Here, she left a note.
市长 对不起 但我需要休个假
"Hi, Mayor! Sorry, but I need a break.
所有搜索 名人绯闻
All the searches, and celebrity gossip,
屁发生器网站
and fart-generator websites..."
-我收藏了那个网站 -高级网站
- I got that one bookmarked, yup. - Premium site.
够了 大家都用网络找乐子
"It's too much! Everyone uses The Internet to have fun.
但什么时候网络能开心一下呢
But when does The Internet get to have fun?"
现在 就是现在 因为她已经走了
Now. The answer is now. Because she's gone.
我去大城山玩了
"I've gone up Big City Mountain to have some fun of my own."
没了
That's all she wrote.
这上面还潦草写着鸡肉面包食谱
Other than a scribbled recipe for chicken bread.
我要了
Dibs on that!
伙伴们 我需要你们帮忙把网络找回来
Okay, guys, I need you to help me bring back The Internet.
否则大城的网要永远
Otherwise, Big City's web will be down...
断线了
forever!
好的 维姬
We're on it, Vicky!
或许我们应该先离开这
maybe we should get out of here first?
你们觉得这里会播放什么音乐呢
What kind of music do you think they'll play in here?
舒缓爵士 融合爵士
Smooth jazz? Jazz fusion?
蓝调爵士 爵士舞
Blues-jazz? Jazz-jazz?
比波普爵士
Bebop?
雷鬼乐
Reggae!
放的是雷鬼乐 不错
They went with reggae. Nice.
鞠躬行礼
Bow. Curtsy.
花 给我的吗
Flowers. For me?
太好了 你们回来了
Hey, great! You're here!
-你们帮我看看演得如何 -没空 雨果
- I could really use help with my acting. - No time, Hugo!
那些求网的暴民就在外面
That mob of net-hungry freaks is after us!
我们需要找到网络
And we have an Internet to save
并且玩《佐舞》 这也很重要
and force to let me play Zorv! That's important too!
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about
但我尊重你的选择
but I respect your priorities.
-小龙 我知道你想玩《佐舞》 -是的
- Dino, I know you want to play Zorv. - Correct.
其他都不想做
Okay. And doing anything else is hard right now.
的确如此
100%. Right on the money there.
我需要你专心
Okay, yeah, but I really need you to focus
帮我和小杯找到网络
and help me and Cupcake find The Internet.
-我能指望你吗 -让我先再试下
- Can I count on you? - Let me just noodle that for a sec.
仍然没有反应
Still not working.
你可以指望我了 维姬
You can count on me, Vicky!
伙伴们 我们得赶紧走了
Guys! We gotta move!
他们在哪 我们现在就要网络
Where are they? We want The Internet back now!
是我
Woe is me!
听 你们来晚了 他们已经走了
Hark, you're too late! They're g-g-gone!
有人愿意和我对台词吗
Do any of you have interest in running some lines with me?
我上了表演课
I'm doing these acting classes and...
太棒了 太棒了
Bravo! Bravo!
从办公室逃出来感觉真好
It's nice to get out of the office.
我可以好好欣赏下网络的故乡
I can really appreciate where The Internet is coming from,
知道吗
you know?
这里让我想到了《佐舞》最后一关
This part of the mountain reminds me of the last level of Zorv.
我要休息一下 沉浸其中
Oh, I'm just gonna zone out for a sec. Soak it up.
小龙 我们已经达成共识
Tut-tut-tut! Dino, I thought we agreed
不提游戏
we'd take a break from talking about the game
-我不会提那个名字 -佐舞
- I will not name. - Zorv! Argh...
对不起 维姬 我又提了 我没办法不想
Ugh. We did. Sorry. I just can't get it out of my head, Vicky.
那个灌木丛是不是冲我嘘了一声
Did that bush just shush me? Be honest.
那个灌木丛冲你嘘了一声
You got shushed by a bush?
你们能小点声吗
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表