剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
Cup, can you check the bag
给我找琳达·施蒙普的礼物好吗
and find me the present for Linda Schmoop?
-当然 -有了
- Sure thing! - Bingo.
是时候利用小杯的恐惧了
Time to put 'fraidy-Cup's tinsel in a tangle.
圣诞老人 不
Santa!! No!!
不要吃 别吃我
Don't eat... don't eat me!
我太可爱了 不能吃 圣诞老人 不
I'm too adorable to be eaten! Santa, no!!
小杯 回来 是皮特里
Oh, Cup, come back! It was Peetree!
没有 你我们不能按时完工
We can't finish in time without you!
小杯 不
Cup! No!
只是回忆闪现 回忆闪现而已
You're just flashbacking! You're just flashbacking!
让他走吧 我们要拯救圣诞节
Let him go. We have Christmas to save!
时间紧迫 孩子们
Tick-tock, children.
午夜会比你们想象的快
Midnight will be here quicker than you think.
现在才11点半 还半小时呢
It's only 11:30. It's like half an hour away.
时间很充裕 我是唯一这么想的吗
It's plenty of time. Am I the only one who sees this?
-这是一种表达 -还有一种表达
- Well, um, it's an expression. - Well, here's another expression:
你刚刚被打击了
You just got whammied!
来自小龙的打击 打击霸王龙
Dino... Dino-whammied! Whamosaurus-Rex.
我怎么老是让人失望
How could I let everyone down like that?
为什么每个圣诞节我都害怕 为什么我
Why do I have to be scared like this every Christmas? Why do I...
圣诞老人的雪橇
Santa's sleigh!
他一定在附近
He must be close!
是时候给新市长加冕了
It's time to crown a new mayor!
跟着我 容易被激怒的人
Follow me, easily riled-up people!
皮特里 皮特里 皮特里
Peetree, Peetree, Peetree, Peetree, Peetree, Peetree!
我不能让这事发生在维姬身上
I can't let this happen to Vicky!
就是这样 到此结束
That's it! This ends right here, right now!
先等我走出垃圾堆
Or as soon as I can get out of this garbage heap.
最多几分钟
Couple minutes, tops.
听着 圣诞老人
Atcha-ha! Listen up, Nick!
我不喜欢你 你想吃掉我
I don't like you, and you'd like to eat me,
但是我的朋友遇到麻烦了 我需要你的帮助
but my friends are in trouble and I need your help!
为什么这里突然闻着像垃圾桶
Why's it suddenly smell like a dumpster in here?
为什么 是你
Why, it's... you.
纸杯蛋糕 我不应该 但我要吃
A cupcake? I shouldn't... but I will!
发生什么事
What's going on?
求求你了 圣诞老人 不要
Please, Santa! Don't!
什么
What?!
我太可爱了 不能吃 我太可爱了
I'm too adorable to be eaten! I'm too adorable...
我不知道 拜托 我很抱歉
I-I had no idea. Please, I am so... sorry.
你知道吗 从那晚起
Did you know that since that night,
我就没吃过零食
I haven't eaten a single snack left out for me?
真的 我瘦了100磅
It's true! I lost 100 pounds!
是吗 那你怎么处理孩子们留的饼干呢
Really? Then what do you do with all the cookies kids leave out?
-我给布利岑了 -你好
- I give 'em to Blitzen. - Hallo!
听着 小杯 如果有什么我能补偿你的话
Listen, Cup, if there's anything I can do to make it up to you--
你可以 维姬需要我们的帮助 但没时间了
You can! Vicky needs our help! But we're running out of time!
别说了 走吧 该拯救大城的圣诞节了
Say no more! Let's go, boys! Time to save Big City Christmas!
我们又没要吃小孩
We didn't try to eat the kid.
我们又没错
So I don't feel like we're at fault here.
好 我自己去做
Fine, I'll do it myself.
纸杯蛋糕 递给我一条毛巾
Ha-ha! Hand me a towel, Cupcake.
两分钟 只剩下十万份礼物了
Two minutes to go, only 100,000 presents left.
-皮特里 皮特里 -皮特里
- Peetree, Peetree, Peetree! - Peetree!
结束了 孩子们 你们无法按时完成的
It's over, kids. You'll never make it in time.
市长 让我减轻一下你的负担
Let me lighten your load there, Mayor.
别着急 皮特里
Not so fast, Peetree!
小杯 你回来了
Cup! You came back!
圣诞老人想让我给你点东西 皮特里
Santa wanted me to give you something, Peetree.
-煤 -什么
- Coal! - What?!
皮特里 你是个坏孩子
Ho-ho. Hi, Peetree. You've been a bad boy.
-什么 -圣诞快乐 大城
- What?! - Merry Christmas, Big City!
我们送些礼物吧
Let's deliver some presents!
还剩下一个礼物 我赢了
There's still one present left! I win!
-他不能 -不
- He can't! - No!
我 对不起 维姬
I'm... I'm sorry, Vicky.
是啊 对不起 维姬
Yeah. So sorry, Vicky.
废话 废话 废话 废话
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, and all that stuff.
有人给我系个肩带吗
Now somebody put a sash on me or something.
肩带真棒 这么短时间 干得不错
Oooh, that is a quality sash. For spur of the moment, nice job.
等下
Wait!
这个礼物已经送到了
This present is already delivered.
是给我的
It's for... me.
什么 不
What?!! No...!!
绝对是打击了 打击无穷
That's a whammy!! Infinity whammy!
无穷无尽的打击
In-fi-nity whammy!!
祝贺你 市长女士 你赢了
Congratulations, Ms. Mayor, you win.
你不会以为我忘了吧
You didn't think I'd forget, did ya?
小杯呼叫小龙 可以发射卷饼 完毕
Cup to Dino, Cup to Dino. We're a go for taco launch. Over.
收到 小杯 发射
Copy that, Cup. Ch-chick. Bird is in the air. Pa-chooo!
我累坏了
I'm exhausted!
现在我知道你每年的感受了
Now I know how you feel every year.
非常值得
Totally worth it.
这就是小杯如何克服对圣诞老人的恐惧的故事
And that's the story of how Cup got over his fear of Santa.
雨果就这样独自过了圣诞节
And how Hugo spent another Christmas alone.
我觉得我可以
You know, I feel like I could've helped
提供所有礼物的物流
with the logistics of delivering all those presents.
我喜欢表格 图表和数学
I mean, I enjoy tables and charts and math.
这一切很麻烦 但我可以写下来
It gets all confusing, but I could write it down,
然后用尺子和量角器
and then I would use a ruler and a protractor!
小可爱 进入你舒适永远的新家
C'mon, you little cutie, get into your cozy new forever home...
搞定 小杯 只剩下9923个盒子了
Gotcha! I'm all done, Cup! Just 9,923 boxes to go.
好吧 太多了 不是吗
Oh, man. OK, that's a lot, isn't it?
干得好 小龙 如果我们保持这个速度
Good work, Dino! If we keep up this pace,
不吃早餐 午餐 晚餐和厕所时间
skip breakfast, lunch, dinner and toilet time,
我们可能应该无法为今晚大城的烧烤
we might just maybe but probably not finish packing
装完这些牙签盒了
these toothpick boxes in time for tonight's Big City B-B-Q!
是的 低头专注
Sure, yeah. Hunker down, focus,
千万不要失去理智 不要分心
try super hard not to lose our minds, and avoid all distractions.
我们有诱惑有料的新闻 来打断你们
We interrupt this program with a tempting and juicy distraction.
放下你所做的一切
Drop everything you're doing,
外面下着大雪 什么都做不了
'cause you can't be doing anything with all this snow outside.
大城完全被雪覆盖了
Big City is absolutely covered in snow!
雪 雪 雪
Snow, snow, snow!
本消息由古铜博德防晒霜为您提供
This update brought to you by Bronzed Bod suntan lotion.
小龙 你没听见
You did not hear that, Dino.
我听见了 小杯 我真的听见了
Oh, I for sure did, Cup. I for sure did!
真是个好消息
This is glorious news!
今天是雪天
It's a snow day!!!
小龙 想想牙签 记住牙签
Dino, think of the toothpicks. Remember the toothpicks!
-小龙 -雪天
- Dino? - Snow... day...!!!
-好松软 -帽子出♥售♥
- So fluffy. - Hats for sale.
只卖♥♥给玩雪的兄弟 快来买♥♥
For snow-day brothers only. Get yours now.
必须得和我一起在雪地里玩
If you play in the snow with me!
小龙 我们真的应该完成万能服务
I dunno, Dino. We really should finish our general service.
那些牙签不会自己打包的
Those toothpicks aren't gonna pack themselves!
我听不见 小杯
I can't hear... you, Cup!
不 其实我的耳朵里有雪 让我
No, actually I have snow in my ears. Just let me get this...
也许稍微
Maybe just a quicky dippy...
下雪天
Snow day!!
我好喜欢 我好喜欢
I love it! I love it.
我也是 小龙 雪 孩子们 好玩
Ah, me too, Dino! Snow, kids, fun.
但是等等 你听到了吗
Oh! But wait. You hear that?
把我放进盒子里 我是牙签
"Put me in a box, I'm a toothpick."
我们得
We gotta get...!
好吧 我知道你做什么 小杯
OK, I see what you're doing there, Cup.
我知道你在做什么 我喜欢
I see what you're doing and I like it.
但请听我说
But just hear me out for a second.
听我的话 用心感受它们
Listen to my words, feel them in your heart.
-好 -小龙
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表