剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
小杯和小龙 万能服务
第一季 第八集
闹钟响了 闹钟响了
Alarm sound! Alarm sound!
醒醒 醒醒 小龙和小杯
Wakey, wakey, Dino and Cakey!
怎么了 哪里 几点了 为什么
What? Where? When? Why?
救命 救我
Help! Help me!
那个讨厌的鬼魂回来了
That annoying ghost is back.
不 这是钱斯叔叔 他需要我们
No, it's Uncle Chance. He needs us!
小心 我之前从那儿掉下来撞到过头
Be careful. I've fallen off and hit my head from there before.
我想想 我们在说什么
I think. What are we talking about?
等下 作为一个即将高空坠落的人
Wait. You seem a little too happy
你看着挺开心啊
for a guy who's about to have a dangerously high fall.
清算库存节快乐
Happy Annual Inventory Day!
在这个特殊的日子里 我们将盘点所有商品
It's the very special day when we tally up all our stock.
有意思
F... fun!
-拜托不要 -我们被耍了
- Oh, please, no. - Ah, we've been duped.
能感觉到吗
Can you feel it?
计算的喜悦以及扫描仪发出的哔哔声
The thrill of the count, the beep of the scanner?
煮蛋的味道
The smell of the spoiled eggs?
他说的一切都那么无聊
The boringness of everything he just said.
两兄弟的窃窃私语
The whispering of two brothers.
蜀黍可是都能听到哦
The uncle who can hear everything.
孩子们 你们大概觉得
Now boys, you're probably thinking
能像以往一样逃脱这件事
you're gonna get out of this like you have in the past.
但今天不可能了
But not today!
清算库存时间到了
It's time for in-fun-tory!
清算库存
In-fun-tory...
真不错
That's-that's good.
我帮不上忙 但能注意到
You know, I can't help but notice
你们拒绝这个笔记板
your lack of taking this clipboard.
我们超爱清算库存的 钱斯叔叔
Oh, uh, we'd love to do inventory, Uncle Chance,
但我们无能为力
but we just can't.
对 不行 我们有项万能服务工作
Oh, yeah, no, we've got a... general service gig,
好巧不巧 定的时间和清算库存时间
coincidentally booked for the exact amount of time
完全撞车 所以
that inventory takes, so...
手上工作满了
These hands are tied.
雨果 你来了 你的挑战来了
Hugo! There you are! Hot Q for you:
有什么万能服务工作让我们心碎
what general service gig is breaking our hearts
同时让我们能幸免于钱斯叔叔的
and taking us away from Uncle Chance's
库存清算工作
amazing inventory job?
工作就是在礼品袋清算库存
The job is at the Goody Bag... taking inventory.
我知道你们想跑
I knew you'd try and get out of it,
所以我约了你们这项工作
so I booked you guys for a gig!
客户至上 对吗
Clients come first, am I right?
嗯 他说得对
Yeah, he's right.
有尽头吗 尽头 尽头
Does it ever end? ...end... end...
没有 没有尽头 没有
No, it doesn't! ...doesn't... doesn't...
酷
Cool.
你们终于能体验真实杂货店的乐趣
You boys are finally gonna learn the joys of real grocerying.
但记得
But remember...
你们必须工作得当
... you have to do a proper job
怀着纯粹的心灵
with the purest of hearts,
否则后果不堪设想
or you'll suffer great consequences.
没有捷径
No shortcuts!
好运哦
Good luck!
等每件货物都被清点之后再见
See you when every single thing ever's been counted!
那得一辈子了
This is gonna take forever.
嗯 但是如果我们不照做 后果不堪设想
Yeah, but if we don't do it, there'll be consequences
会有惩罚和死亡
and punishment and death!
最后一个是编的
That last part was creative licence.
这些旧杂货吓不到我
Those old grocer tales don't scare me.
只要我们有个万能创意
As long as we have a "General" idea,
包括一些数字就可以了
including "Some" mumbers, it'll be fine.
咱们猜猜 我觉得已经很接近了
Let's just guess. We'll probably be close enough... ish.
猜猜 感觉像个游戏
Guessing? That sounds like a game!
猜谜游戏 我玩
A guessing game. I'm in!
我计算 我计算 我还在计算
I'm counting. I'm counting. Still counting now.
然后
And...
- 947,552. - 14!
好吧 看来我们得取个中
Okay, maybe we'll meet somewhere in the middle.
-2011 你觉得怎么样 -可以
- 2011. That sound good to you? - Yeah.
-钱斯叔叔 搞定了 -是吗
- Uncle Chance! We're done! - Already?
我知道如果你们重拾旧艺卖♥♥点力气
I knew if you guys used some good old-fashioned elbow grease,
就会搞定的
you'd come through.
这俩小骗子完工啦
Are the fibbers finished?
-这么快 -对
- So soon... - Yes!
如果你们真的完工了
If you're truly finished, then,
那你们就能告诉我礼品袋购物里到底
you'll have no problem telling me exactly how many goods
有多少商品
live in the Goody Bag.
当然可以 神秘恐怖之声
Absolutely, mysterious and creepy voice.
我们有2011件
We have 2011?
错
Wrong!
我教教你们计算
I'll give you a lesson in counting.
一个叔叔减去一个叔叔剩几个
What's one minus one uncle?
零个叔叔
Zero uncles!
救命 孩子们
Help! Boys!
慢点 孩子 你们遇到清算艾瑞尔了吧
Slow your roll, boys. You met Inventory Ariel, didn't you?
对 她把钱斯叔叔带走了 等下 你怎么知道
Yes! And she took Uncle Chance. Wait, how did you know?
很多年前 她在这里负责库存
She was a stock girl here ages ago.
她超爱这份工作 最后都以那为家
She loved it so much, she ended up living down there.
她基本上算是全方位服务了
She was always one ounce short of a full serving,
如果你懂我什么意思
if you know what I mean.
-我不懂 -我们怎么救回钱斯叔叔
- I do not. - How do we get Uncle Chance back?
你们想救回他 只有一个办法
If you want him back, there's only one thing to do.
清算库存
Inventory!
你确定吗 毫无疑问吗
Are you sure? Like, sure-sure?
为了钱斯叔叔 我们愿意
I mean, for Uncle Chance, we'll do it.
-不过你确定无疑是吧 -嗯
- You're sure-sure, though, right? - Yep!
那好 清算库存 我们来了
Well, then, inventory, here we come.
-好棒 -略略
- Hurray... - Blech...
-艾瑞尔 我们要把叔叔抢回来 -亮出绝招
- Ariel! We want our uncle back! - Bring your worst.
-我们可以搞定 -绝招
- We can handle it! - Your worst?
为什么要这么说
Why give that option?
我就等着你说这话呢
I was hoping you'd say that.
我们想见钱斯叔叔
We want to see Uncle Chance!
当然 会见到的
I'm sure you do. And you will.
也许吧 谁知道呢
Maybe. Honestly, who knows?
有什么事可以确定吗
Can one really be sure of anything?
我有胳膊吗 有
I mean, do I have arms? Yes.
现在呢
But do I have arms now?
-有 -学得挺快
- Yes. - You're learning already.
好吧
Well...
要找回叔叔
to get your uncle back, all you have to do is
就得做一开始要做的事
what you were supposed to do to begin with.
清算库存
Inventory!
如果不做
And if you don't...
笑什么 什么意思
What does that laugh imply? What does it imply?!
还有件事
Oh yeah, one more thing,
库存工人胃口越来越好
every inventory worker builds up an appetite,
帮你们个忙吧
so I thought I'd do you a favour,
-给你们点汤 -真客气
- and give you a little soup. - Well, that's courteous.
这方式不行
I'm giving low marks for presentation,
我也不喜欢在地上舔汤喝
but I am not too proud to sip soup from the floor.
汤
Soup!
这就很糟糕了 快跑
Okay, that's a deal-breaker. Run!
得清算一下
Gotta inventory.
四个拖把 五个 六个
Four mops, five mops, uh, six.
别担心
Oh, don't worry,
这是一条有烫辣酱的沟
it's just a pit filled with super hot hot sauce.
应该不危险
I'm sure it's not dangerous.
大错特错
I was super wrong.
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表