剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
-OK! - Dino...
我们造一个雪堡
We build just one witsy-bitsy shmoontsy boontsy snow fort,
就回家给烧烤打包牙签
then we go home and pack toothpicks for the B-B-Q.
那也很有趣 打包牙签
'Cause that's fun too. Packing toothpicks.
好 小龙 小龙 看这里
OK. Dino. Dino! Eyes. Eyes here.
我们造一个小堡垒
We build one little teeny fort
就回去干活 成交
and then we're back to our gig. Deal?
成交 要建超级简单的雪堡了
Deal! One super simpie-wimpie snow fort coming up!!
漂亮吧 小杯
Isn't it beautiful, Cup?
这是我见过的最美丽的雪堡 小龙
It's the most glorious snow fort I've ever seen, Dino.
但我想说
But I-I mean--
-不简单吗 -不是很简单
- Not so simpie-wimpie? - Not so simpie-wimpie, no.
-你安门铃了吗 -是的
- Oh, hey, did you install this doorbell? - Ha! Yep!
让我试试
Lemme try!
这是雪 所以你必须用你的嘴发出声音
It's a snow one, so you have to make the sound with your mouth.
太好了 我喜欢
Oh, great. I prefer that.
-很好 -声调最高
- Yeah, that's nice. - Take it up to the top.
低点 慢点
Down low, too slow.
我喜欢 可以练习音域
Yeah, I like it. It allows me to play with my vocal range.
什么声音
What was that?
你们好 我不在乎的孩子
You there! Kids I don't care about!
-皮特里 -呆子
- Peetree. - Dorks!
我被雇来铲平这里 这意味着你们婴儿
I've been hired to shovel this area and that means you babies
和婴儿奶粉房♥子要塌了
and your house of baby powder are going down, stat.
现在离开 或被我驱逐
Leave now or be evicted! By me!
玩得很开心 小龙 但是
Well, it was fun while it lasted, Dino, but--
我很难说出口
and this is very hard for me to say -
皮特里可能是对的
Peetree's probably right.
皮特里可能是对的
Peetree's probably right.
况且我的糖霜都开始结冰了
Ah, my frosting was starting to freeze anyways.
是吗 我不太确定 小杯 因为我
Really? I'm not so sure, Cup. 'Cause I think...
我可能
...I might...
闻到打雪仗的味道了
...smell a snowball fight coming on.
我也在闻 我觉得不是那个味
I-I'm also whiffing and I don't think that's the whiff.
就是 小杯 就是这味 皮特里
Oh, that's the whiff, Cup. That's the whiff. Hey, Peetree!
我是小龙 第一次建设者 想长♥期♥建设
Dino here! First-time builder, long-time-wanting-to builder.
-我才不在乎呢 -明白 完美
- I don't care! - Gotcha. Perfect.
只是想告诉你
Hey, just wanted to tell you.
我们不同意你的提议 不同意
We're gonna take a hard pass on your deal. A hard pass!!
还有 皮特里 瞧好了
Also, Peetree... Watch this.
别
Go...
管闲事
fly a kite.
他刚才
Did he just...
他刚才叫我别管闲事
did he just tell me to go fly a kite?
天啊 扔掉好准
Oh, man, that was a good toss.
够了 呆子
That's it, dorks!
你为自己赢得了一场极限雪仗
You just bought yourself the ultimate snow fight!
干得好大家 能再弄一百个大十倍的吗
Excellent work, team. Can I get 100 more 10 times that size?
-好的 长官 -小龙 我能和你谈谈吗
- Sir, yes, sir! - Hey, uh, Dino, can I talk to you?
-口粮如何 士兵 -6♥4♥只甘草糖 长官
- How are our rations, soldier? - 6♥4♥ red licorice left, sir.
再加一个
Make that 63.
-怎么了 小杯 -这超级有趣
- What's up, Cup? - This is super fun and all and--
-62 -但是想想牙签 小龙
- 62... - But think of the toothpicks, Dino.
可爱的牙签
The cutesy-smootsie toothpicks.
如果我这样说 会使它更诱人吗
If I say it like this, does it make it more enticing?
61.
谢谢 我们不能放弃万能服务
Thank you. We can't just bail on a general service.
别担心 小杯 皮特里一落败
Don't worry, Cup. As soon as Peetree's defeated,
我们就回家打包牙签
we're headed home to box some picks.
小龙 我还是不在乎孩子们
Dino! Kids I still don't care about!
现在放弃 否则就开战了
Give up now or it is on!
不可能 皮特里
No deal, Peetree!
虽然我感谢你给我们的选择
Although I appreciate that you gave us choices!
皮特里是对的 小龙
Peetree's right, Dino.
说出来太难受了
It hurts to say.
那个小可爱蛋糕人终于插嘴了
Oh, the little cutie Cupcake guy is finally chiming in.
小可爱蛋糕人
Little... cutie... Cupcake guy?
我知道那种表情 60
I know that look! 60!
你给我小心点 皮特里
Hold on to your butt, Peetree!
开 战 了
It... is... on.
母鸡 攻占城♥堡♥
Yes, hens, take the castle!
把吹雪器拿出来
Take out those snowblowers!
你俩分散他们注意力
You and you, create a diversion!
分散注意力 我喜欢
Ooh, diversions! I love it!
那是我兄弟
That's my brother.
现在 小龙
Now, Dino!!
退后 退后
Fall back! Fall back!!
太棒了
Yes!
雪天万岁
Snow day forever!
我是雪王
I am the snow king!!!
-他们在干什么 小杯 -不知道 小龙
- Whatcha think they're doing, Cup? - I dunno, Dino.
看起来他们在计划一些事情
It looks like they're planning something.
是群抱吗 我喜欢策划团体拥抱
Is it a group hug? Ooh, I love planning group hugs!
不 这是家禽堆
Oh, no. It's a poultry pile!
冲锋
Charge!!
-我们要认输吗 长官 -认输
- Should we quit, sirs? - Quit?
你问我们要不要认输 永远不要
You're asking if we should quit?! Never!!
我们去玩吧
Now let's go have... some fun!
带着喷水器到墙上
Every water-sprayer to the wall!
等等
Wait...
再等等
Still waiting...
开火
Fire!!!
戳戳 冰冻的怪物
Pokey-pokey, frozen monster. Ding-dong.
我们做到了 小龙指挥官万岁
We did it! All hail Commander Dino!
我们现在该怎么办
What are we gonna do now?
我们要把一个小盒子介绍给一个叫做牙签的
We're gonna introduce a little box to a little stick
小木棍
called "Toothpick".
他们会是最好的朋友
And they'll be best friends.
不过玩得好开心 真是大胜啊
Good times, though. What a victory...
或者我们可以把城♥堡♥建成两倍高
Or! We could build our castle twice as tall,
添加雪橇和其他设施 是的
add a snow slide and other amenities and, yes,
我说的是厨房♥ 然后我们
I'm talking about a kitchenette - and we'll also eat
想吃多少甘草糖就吃多少
as much licorice as the mind can conceive of!
对
Yes!
孩子们 前进
March me away, boys!
太辉煌了
Oh, it'll be glorious!
辉煌啊
Glorious!
对不起 兄弟 你可能是一个雪王
Sorry, bro. You may be a snow king,
但我是万能服务员
but I'm a general servicer.
雪王
A snow king!
我是雪王
I'm a snow king!!
这么说很难受 但你赢了
It hurts me to say this, but you win.
我从来没有说过这个 但是
And I've never said this before, but...
但我输了 我们投降
But I lose. We surrender.
请接受我们的求和赠礼
Please accept our peace offering:
一大桶美味的热巧克力
this giant barrel of delicious hot chocolate.
你们这些孩子比我们聪明多了
You kids are way too smart for us.
我们走了
We'll leave now.
-我们赢了 -棒
- We won! - Yes!
谢谢大家 没有你们的勇气和我爱玩兄弟的支持
Thank you, everyone. This victory would not have been possible
我们是不可能赢的
without your bravery and the support of my fun-loving brother,
小杯·B·古迪
Cupcake B. Goody!
小杯 我最好的兄弟呢
Cup? Where's my best bro?
现在
Now!
不 热巧克力融化了城♥堡♥
Oh, no! The hot chocolate is melting the castle!
-我们的堡垒 -小杯
- Our fort! - Cup?
不 一切都在融化
Oh, no, everything's melting!
我做了什么
Oh, what have I done?
小雪人 还没结束呢
Snowtopians! This isn't over!
我还有一项任务要交给你们
I have one more task to ask of you.
来吧 各位
C'mon, everybody!
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表