剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
小杯和小龙 万能服务
第一季 第六集
很感谢大城议会为社区中心
And it is with great pleasure that Big City Council donates
捐赠九♥成♥新的冰箱
this slightly used refrigerator to our town community centre!
开饭啦
And now, everybody eats!
瞧 小杯和小龙做的晚餐
Et voilà! Dinner à la Cupcake and Dino.
很高兴万能服务你们
It is our pleasure to generally service you.
很开心大家
It feels great being so appreciated
能感谢我们做的饭吧 小杯
for our cooking skills, huh, Cup?
当然 小龙
Sure does, Dino.
瞧
Check it out!
笔是不错
That is a nice pen.
嗯 但还有这个
Yeah. But also, look at this.
社区中心要举♥行♥达人比赛
The community centre is having a talent contest.
谁都能参加
Anyone can enter!
我们可以用做饭让大家惊艳
We could dazzle everyone with more of our cooking skills!
是食物 别碰食物
It's the food! Don't touch the food!
还是算了
Or maybe not.
我有更好的主意 帮维姬报名
I've got an even better idea! Let's sign Vicky up!
她的歌♥和尤克里里最棒了
She's the best singer and ukulele player we know.
-没错 -没错
- Too true. - To true.
-观察力很棒 -没错
- Great observation. - Too true.
维姬就像个摇滚明星
Oh, yeah, Vicky's like a rock star!
但她只在咱俩面前表演过
But she's never played in front of anyone but us.
没错 如果帮她报名
Exactly! If we sign her up,
大家就能知道她多有天分了
people will finally get to see how talented she is.
她肯定觉得很棒
It'll make her feel great!
-好主意 小杯 走起 -走起
- Excellent idea, Cup. Let's do it! - Let's do it!
你们什么 我不能在那么多人前表演
You did what?! I can't sing in front of that many people!
当然可以 维姬 你经常演讲
Sure you can, Vicky! You make speeches and stuff all the time.
很轻松的
It'll be a breeze.
轻松变成明星 上台表演
A cool breeze to stardom. Top down, shades on.
一夜爆红
That breeze. Stardom.
我们知道你多有才 维姬
We know how talented you are, Vicky.
-希望世界也能知道 -嘴真甜
- And we want the world to know it too. - Aw, that's sweet,
万一他们不喜欢我的风格呢
but what if they don't dig my style?
我是野路子
You know, I'm raw, undisciplined,
-很自♥由♥的那种 -维姬
- like tonally, I'm tonally free range-- - Vicky! Vicky!
维姬 看着我的眼睛
Vickers! Look at me. Look in my eyes.
-看着他 维姬 -这样你才特别
- Look at him, Vicky. - That's what makes you special!
加上你的表演天赋
And with your talent at performing
我们的万能服务天赋
and our talent at general servicing,
你肯定立刻震惊赛场
we'll have you ready to rock that contest in no time!
我们很懂摇滚的
We are wise masters in the ways of the rock.
是吗
Really?
现在是了
Well, not really until now, no, but...
很好 你觉得呢 维姬
Nice. What do you say, Vicks?
鸡有嘴唇吗
I say... do chickens have lips?
-没有 -没有吧
- No. - I don't think so.
它们有喙 我加入
Well, they've got beaks, and I'm in.
好 你先来一个
Alright, let's see what you got.
你觉得如何 雨果
Okay, so what do you think, Hugo?
太棒了 棒极了
You were magnificent! Bravo! Bravo!
谢谢 你们呢
Oh, thanks! How about you guys?
不赖 但不够好
Not bad. But not great either.
还行 但不出色
Pretty great, but not excelente.
-但我想出色 -那你准备好了吗
- But I want to be... excelente. - Then are you ready to work?
-做最好的自己 -然后稍微吃点午饭
- Be the best you can be?! - Then maybe have a light lunch?
好啊 我喜欢午饭 大家都知道
Yes! Oh, yes! I love lunch. People know that about me. Lunch!
开始摇滚吧
Let's get rockin'.
-好 -我想要大黄
- Alright! - I want rhubarb!
突然我好想吃大黄
Suddenly I am so hungry for rhubarb.
谢谢你们的帮助 虽然很辛苦
Thanks for your help, guys! It was a lot of work,
但我觉得自己很出色
but I'm feeling pretty excelente.
很好 继续努力
Great! Now let's do more work.
-什么 我已经准备好了 -你想准备好
- What? But I'm ready for the show. - Do you want to be ready,
还是做世界上最棒的明星
or do you want to be the biggest star in the world?
-太阳 -准备好就行
- The sun! - Just ready. I... just want to be ready.
想想很多白金唱片
Just think. Multi-platinum record deals,
数不清的商品
zillions of dollars in merchandise--
在大城山建个披萨宫殿
A pizza palace in the Big City hills,
浴缸里都是肉汁
hot tubs full of only the best gravy!
但我不想要宫殿
But I don't want a palace!
我是想要肉汁啦
I mean, I... I actually want the gravy.
但这是达人秀 记得吗
But this is about the Talent Show, remember?
达人秀只是开始
The Talent Show is only the beginning!
什么情况
What the heck?
-你知道我要这么说吗 -不知道
- Did you know I was gonna say that? - No idea!
-抱歉 我们 -没事
- Sorry, we're-- - No, it's okay.
你知道我们要这么说吗 你啥都没说
Did you know we were gonna say that? And you didn't say anything?
保持冷静 维姬
Keep your cool, Vicks.
别去想观众
Try not to think about how the audience is
会因为你的表演
full of citizens who'll judge you on your performance
不再把你当市长
and may never take you seriously as mayor ever again.
别担心 你可以的
No worrys, girl! You got this.
直视内心的大黄
Just channel your inner rhubarb.
不好意思 你不是市长吗
Excuse me? Aren't you the mayor?
-是的 -真好 你的才能是什么
- Yes, sir! - How lovely. What is your talent?
我会唱一首关于大黄的歌♥
I'll be singing a song about rhubarb!
真好
That's sweet.
我会耍火并且吞下一把剑
I'll be juggling fire and swallowing a sword.
没问题 小杯和小龙相信你的才能
It's gonna be okay. Cup and Dino believe in your talent.
有点僵吧 维姬
Stiff competish, eh, Vicky?
我们带了些好东西帮你赢
Good thing we brought all this stuff to help you win!
-这些都是什么 -就是一些基本的
- What's all this? - Oh, just the basics.
雾机 闪光灯 激光阵列
Fog machines, strobe lights, laser array.
还有 T恤大炮 瞧
And... T-shirt cannons! Check it out.
引人思考吧 你的巡演日期在后面
Makes you think, doesn't it? And your tour dates are on the back.
只写了《社区中心达人秀》
But it only says "Community Centre Talent Show."
只是暂时的
Not for long!
朋友们 我不觉得这些东西会帮到我
Guys, I don't see how any of this is gonna help me
唱我的大黄歌♥
sing my rhubarb song.
真好笑 维姬
Good one, Vicks!
你不用唱那首
You won't be singing that song!
但是我喜欢那首歌♥ 我以为你们也喜欢
But I like that song. And I thought you did too.
我们喜欢 但是你得更像个
Oh, we do, but you need something a little more
摇滚明星
rock-star appropriate.
不一定吧 我爱弹尤克里里 看我的文身
I don't know, guys. I'm a uke girl. Look at my tattoo.
我没有文身 但要纹也是尤克里里
Okay, I don't have a tattoo. But if I did... uke.
我们很懂摇滚的
We are wise masters in the way of the rock.
《愤怒的山羊》 这不适合我吧
"Rage Goat"?! I'm not sure this song is really me.
当然适合 这首歌♥很普及
Of course it isn't! It's universal.
我们每个人心中都有只愤怒的山羊
There's a rage goat inside us all.
对
It's true.
训练愉快 愤怒的山羊
Happy practicing! Ha-ha! Rage goat!
有点低调 但只能这样了
A little understated, but it'll have to do.
那边怎么样了 小杯 小杯
How's it going over there, Cup? Cup?
雾机工作了
Fog machine's workin'!
我真为维姬激动
I'm so excited for Vicky.
她会用她的才能迷倒众人的
She's gonna blow everyone away with her talent.
人们会欣赏她这个摇滚明星
And they'll finally appreciate her for the rock star she is,
而不只是大城历史上
instead of just being the youngest mayor
最年轻的市长 无聊
in the entire history of Big City. Boring!
朋友们 这根线有点硌屁♥股♥
Uh, guys? This wire's getting a little chummy with my butt.
你准备摇滚了吗 摇滚风
You ready to rock? Rock-style?
我不是非常
Actually I'm not really feeling--
维姬 不想打断你 但是表演要开始了
Vicky, I hate to cut you off, but the show is about to start.
摇滚吧
Rock on!!
向大家介绍
Introducing
纯硬摇滚皇后
the queen of pure hard rock and nothing else!
维姬
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表