剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
Come on! The Super True Newspaper.
太神了
Amazing.
我去外面寻找
I go out into the world and find the stories
没有敢写的故事 然后
no one else dares to write about. Then...
我来写
I write about them.
如此惊人的过程
Such an amazing process.
卖♥♥报纸必须这么说
I know that's what you say to sell papers,
但事实上都是虚构的
but really, it's all made up.
你可以告诉我们
You can tell us.
-来吧 -你不相信我 是吗
- Come on. - You do not believe me, do you?
-不 -好吧 先生
- No! - Well then, good sir,
这是一个挑战 我必须证明这一点
I take that as a challenge and I shall have to prove it!
-在地下室 -嗯 看是哪种结果了
- In the basement? - Uh, this could go one of two ways!
在这里你会发现所有我收集的
Here you'll find all the "Scary but really true" Stuff
可怕但真实的故事
I've collected.
一个巫婆为我召唤了恶魔之门
A witch conjured this demonic portal for me.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
不 我不能
No. No, I can't.
这些外星人的蛋就在
These alien eggs were sitting outside
高度机密的政♥府♥大楼外面
of a highly classified government building.
酷还是不酷
Cool or not cool?
-酷 -是的
- Cool! - Yes!
对于可以在商店买♥♥的戏剧道具来说 是很酷
Sure, it's cool... for theatrical props you can buy at a store!
小杯
Oh, Cupcake,
你为什么不能
I don't know why you just can't--
我刚听到电♥话♥铃响了
Oh, um... I just heard the phone ring.
这是神秘热♥线♥ 可能有料
That's the mystery hotline! Could be juicy!
所以我要离开一下
So what I'll do is I'll just leave,
但我马上就回来
but I'll be right back.
虽然我很急 但是我会回来的
I'm gonna leave in a hurry though, so, but I will be back.
-我没听到电♥话♥铃响 -你听到了
- I didn't hear a phone ring... - You did! Ring- ring- ring- ring!
你怎么还不相信 小杯 这里真是太可信了
How can you still not believe, Cup? It's so believable down here!
这只是玩具 小龙
It's all just toys, Dino.
伪造的 就像这些外星人的蛋
Fake! Just like these alien eggs.
门后面的一切
And whatever's behind this door!
看 都是假的
See...? Totally fake...
我们刚放了只狼人进大城吗
Cup, did we just release a snarling werewolf into Big City?
那只是一只大狗
That was just a... A big dog. I think.
-对吗 -不
- Right? - No!
-这是在说不 -我听到了 我听到了
- Well, it's saying "No". - I heard, I heard.
这里 小狗 小狗
Here, puppy, puppy.
我想你的意思是 这里 狼人 狼人
I think you mean, here, werewolf, werewolf...
它不可能是狼人 小龙 狗更有可能
It can't be a werewolf, Dino. A dog makes more sense.
一只看起来像人猿的大狗
A giant, humanoid-looking dog...
在一个满月的晚上
on a night with a... with a full moon...
不管它是什么
Whatever it is...
谢天谢地 这些口水
thankfully we have these helpful trails of drool
能帮我们找到它
to help us find it!
我们仍然可以在路上送报
And we can still deliver papers along the way.
算了吧
Aw, forget it.
-也许狼人在里面 -不是狼人 但去看看吧
- Maybe the werewolf is in there! - Not a werewolf, but let's see.
你好 我能帮你们吗 甜心
Oh, hello. Can I help you, sweeties?
当然可以 你看见一只大狗了吗
You sure can. Have you seen a large dog,
51%的几率不是狼人
which I'm about 51% sure isn't a werewolf, around anywhere?
不 什么
No! What?
不 我根本没见过这样的东西
No, I haven't seen anything like that at all. Ever!
不 请原谅 我有一个晚宴要参加
No! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a dinner party to attend to
和你说的事完全不相关
that absolutely isn't related to what you're talking about in any way.
再见
Goodbye!
好了 解决了
Well, that settles that!
小龙 她看起来面熟吗
Does she look familiar to you, Dino?
你这么一说
You know what? Now that you mention it...
不
No.
狼人
The werewolf!
也许这位可爱的老太太没看见
Maybe the sweet old lady just didn't see it.
如果你想检查一下就去吧 但我不去
If you wanna check it out, fine. But I'm done.
我们有万能服务呢
We have a general services gig to finish.
我以前肯定见过她 等等
I know I've seen her somewhere before. Wait!
《妖魔联手》 她在这
"Monsters To Join Forces!" There she is!
她是女巫
She's the witch!
也许这一切都是真的 小龙 小龙 小龙
Maybe this whole thing is true! Dino? Dino? Dino?!
小龙对不起 我没相信这些故事 你是对的
Dino! I'm sorry for not believing in the stories. You were right.
这是真的 一切都是真的
It's true. It's all true!
没关系 但是我们可以以后再谈吗
That's okay. But can we talk about it later?
我有点想离开这个充满怪物的房♥子
I kinda want to get away from this house full of monsters!
发生了什么事
What was going on in there?
所有的怪兽都在参加晚宴
All the monsters were at the dinner party.
种类还挺多
It was actually a pretty nice spread:
火鸡 芝麻菜 看起来像是卡明伯的轮子
turkey, arugula, what looked like a wheel of Camembert.
吸血鬼有个餐饮公♥司♥
I think the vampire owns a catering company.
总之他们正在计划一件大事
Anyways, they're planning something. Something big!
好了 我们安全了
Okay. I think we're safe.
嗯 绝对是狼人
Okay. Yep. Definitely a werewolf.
那是狼人
That's a werewolf.
这是一件错事 但你大错特错 小杯
It's one thing to be wrong but you were like, so wrong, Cup.
那些暴徒太厉害了
Oh, and that's a premium mob.
超可怕
Top drawer.
别担心 小龙
Don't worry, Dino.
我要给这些怪物送上一个痛苦的世界
I'm gonna deliver these monsters a whole world of pain!
-我真的不擅长送报 -是的
- I'm really bad at paper delivery. - Yeah.
不要伤害我们 拜托
Don't hurt us. Please!
对不起 我没相信你们是真的
I'm sorry I didn't believe you were real.
但我现在明白了 我错了
But I see now. I was wrong.
你们是真实的 如此真实
You're real. Oh, you're so real.
-太真实了 -真的 真的
- You're way too real. - Really, really real.
那么得真实
If anything, so real!
老实说 听你这么说我很开心
Honestly, that's just a super nice thing to hear.
你很可爱
You're very sweet.
非常甜
Very sweet!
这正是我们会议的目的所在
That's exactly what our meeting was about.
我们厌倦了在阴影中溜达 想放出风声
We're tired of slinking in the shadows and wanna get the word out
让人们更了解我们 这是一个伟大的开始
so people understand us better! This is a great start.
我们没什么可害怕的
We're nothing to be afraid of.
除了牙齿和恐怖尖叫
Aside from the teeth and terror screams,
我们只是普通人
we're just normal people!
我喜欢散步
I like going for walks!
看到了吗 正是我说的
See? There you go. That's what I'm talking about right there.
正常人
Normal individuals!
是的 正常
Yes, normal!
皮尔先生
Mr. Pill!
孩子们对不起 我不得不走 我是狼人
Hey, boys. Sorry I had to run out on you there. Werewolf and all.
-你知道这是怎么回事 -当然 没问题
- You know how it is. - Sure, sure. No problem.
我们都很高兴你们不是来伤害我们的
Listen, we're just all so glad you weren't here to hurt us.
伤害你们 我们以为你们会伤害我们
Hurt you!? We thought you guys were gonna hurt us.
伤害你们
Hurt you?
好了吗 应该完事了
Are we done? Well, I guess we're done.
伙计们 我想谢谢你们
Fellas, I just wanted to thank you
你们是《超真实报纸》历史上
for being the best paperboys
最好的报童
in the history of the Super True Newspaper.
其实我们报纸
Technically none of our papers
都没扔对地方
made it anywhere near their destination.
你们是最好的
Yep. The best we've ever had.
对不起 我以前不相信这些杂谈
Sorry I didn't believe in any of this true mumbo-jumbo before.
小杯 你是对的
Oh, Cupcake. You're right
检查事实 自己思考
to check the facts and think for yourself.
不是所读的一切都是真的
Not everything you read is true
你们应该自己决定
and you should make your own calls.
像我一样 我从社交媒体上看新闻
Like me! I get my news from social media!
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
-你为什么要这么做 -不要这样
- Why would you do that? - Don't do that.
谁想看外星人和月亮打排球
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表