剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
我把牛逼当早饭
I eat tough for breakfast.
莫索科时间
It's Mozoko time!!
为什么猴子会跟羊
Why does a donkey follow a sheep?!
-小杯 问你点事好吗 -我不明白
- Hey, Cup, could I ask you something? - I don't understand.
重大时刻你表现很好
Well, you're really good in big moments,
明天是决赛了
and the finals are tomorrow,
我们队表现很棒
and the team we're playing is great
我担心我会让排奶奶失望
and I'm worried that I'll let Grandma Steak down.
我该怎么办
What should I do?
-太让人困惑了 -我知道
- This is so confusing! - I know!
就像如果我玩不好 就成了我让她输的
It's like, if I play bad, then I'm the reason she didn't win.
不过这么想会让我更紧张了
But thinking about that makes me even more nervous,
会让我发挥更失常
which makes me play even worse, you know?
我搞不懂了
I'll never understand.
你是对的 我自己的问题得自己解决
You're right. It's my problem and I have to solve it on my own.
谢谢小杯 我出去走走
Thanks, Cup. I'm gonna go for a walk.
什么啊 小龙 小龙
What's that, Dino? Dino?
我讨厌这个游戏
I hate this game.
堆积木
Stack block!
谁关心 什么都不关心了
Who cares? Who cares about anything anymore?
小杯 你看到小龙了吗 今早都没见到他
Cup, have you seen Dino?! He never showed this morning!
还有三十分钟就决赛了
And the finals are in 30 minutes!
他昨晚出去了 我起来时他就不见了
He went out late last night and he was gone when I got up.
我以为他会早早来这里
I thought he came here early.
他说过什么 他失落吗
Did he say anything? Was he upset?!
我当时没注意
I was... pretty distracted.
思考 小杯 他会去哪儿
Think, Cup. Think! Where would he go?
我想思考 但
I want to, but...
思考对我来说有点难了
thinking has become hard for me. Ow!
起来 跳出绝望的深渊 找到你兄弟
Get up! Get out of your pit of despair and find your brother!
对我也许为时已晚 但对你还来得及
It might be too late for me, but it isn't too late for you!
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is!
等下 绝望的深渊
Wait. Pit of despair?
对 我来了 小龙
That's it! I'm coming, Dino! Ow!
不好意思 我想看看能扔那么远么
Sorry. I wanted to see if I could throw that far.
我能
I can!
他又把整个池子占满了
He's taking up the whole pit again!
小龙
Dino!
小龙 你干吗 你怎么了
Dino, what are you...? What's wrong?
我害怕 所以我来这思考
I got scared, so I came here to think.
然后我就不想走了
Then I didn't want to leave.
听着 小龙 我们都害怕
Listen, Dino. We all get scared.
不过你是莫索科牌高手
But you're good at Mozoko.
对我而言这么说有点难 因为我...
And it's hard for me to say that, because I'm...
我确实玩不来 但你很擅长
I'm really bad at it. But you're good.
你有机会赢得那座奖杯
And you have a chance to win that trophy.
但如果我玩砸了呢
But what if I mess up?
那就玩砸了呗 大家都有玩砸的时候
Then you mess up! Everyone messes up sometimes!
重点是你努力了 你不能逃避 哥们
The point is, you've gotta try. You can't just run away, buddy.
我说了你不能回来
I told you never to come back here!
-快逃 -你说了不能逃
- Run away. - You said don't run!
这是例外 快逃
This is an exception! Run away!
还有三十秒
Thirty seconds left.
不能光明正大地赢你真遗憾
It's a shame we won't be able to beat you properly.
还没丧失比赛资格
Don't forfeit the match!
抱歉我逃了
I'm sorry I ran away.
我太紧张了
I was nervous,
但是在一个叫小杯的家伙的帮助下
but with the help of a little someone named Cupcake,
也就是超级蛋糕人 也就是
AKA the Cake Man Supreme, AKA--
-游戏开始了 -好 我来了
- The game's started. - Okay. I'm in.
好 好牌
Good... good card.
不要 别走那张牌
Oh, no, not... not... not that card.
双羊 看好了 哭去吧
Double-sheep. Read it and weep.
双羊
Double-sheep. Wow.
真是好牌
That's a great card.
要不是我有张三羊开泰 我还真赢不了
I wouldn't be able to beat that unless I had a... triple-sheep!
就是这样
Oh, yeThat's right!
我们赢了 我们赢了
We did it! We did it!
简直不能相信 看到我抓到多少只羊了吗
I can't believe it! Did you see how many sheep I played?!
小龙 你赢了
Well, Dino, you did it.
不 是我们赢了 还有小杯
No way. We did it. And Cup,
-我送你个东西 -哥们 你不是
- I got you something. - Aw, bro, you didn't...
天鹅绒绳
The velvet rope!
-好软 -好软
- Mmm... Soft. - Mmm... Soft...
怎么样 都告诉我
So how'd it go? Tell me everything.
不告诉你 雨果
I won't tell it to you, Hugo.
-我说唱出来 音乐起 -什么
- I'll rap it to you. Drop a beat! - What?
算了 你毁了这一刻
Nah, you've ruined it. The moment's gone.
给我点绳子
Gimme some rope.
好软啊
Oh, it's so soft.
-现在我懂了 -真好
- Oh, yes, I get it now. - Nice...
我可以永远待在这
I could stay here forever.
小杯 你在这
Cupcake! There you are.
我刚弄完新的万能服务网站
I'm just finishing up the new General Services website.
真棒 记得 必须得
Nice! Now remember, it's gotta be...
-和皮特里的一样好 -我知道
- As good as Peetree's. - I know.
完美
Oh, the perfect site!
我在弄趣闻页面
I'm working on the Fun Facts page right now,
得采访一下你
and I need some about you.
我努力工作 尽兴玩耍
I work hard, I play hard.
-趣闻 -我想的是
- Fun facts! - I was thinking more like:
你喜欢怎么吃蛋 你最怕什么
How do you like your eggs? What's your biggest fear?
这种东西
You know, that kinda thing.
"水煮蛋" "什么都不怕" 下一个
"Lightly poached" And "Not afraid of anything. Ever." Next!
-都不怕吗 -没错
- Zero fears?! - Not a one.
谁想吃披萨
Who wants pizza?!
趣闻 小杯怕被吓
Fun fact. Cup's afraid of surprises.
别写进去
Don't write that down.
-小龙 声音怎么这么大 -抱歉 我在听
- Dino, what's with the volume? - Sorry, I'm listening
准备披萨之歌♥ 自己录的
to my pizza prep song. I recorded it myself.
趣闻 小龙边听歌♥边准备披萨
Fun fact, Dino preps for pizza with song.
说披萨都让我饿了
All this talk of pizza is making me hungry.
雨果 你能给我们订个奶酪披萨吗
Hugo, can you order us a cheese pizza, please?
可以 但我们的钱都花在小龙的录音上了
I would, but we spent all our cash on Dino's recording session.
这是为我未来投资
It's an investment in my future.
我们不需要钱
We don't need money!
"西秀"有"半小时送达不然免费"的政策
Sheesho's has a "30 minutes or it's free" Policy.
你只要让他们不能按时送达
You just have to make sure it doesn't come on time
发明个有趣的障碍就行
by inventing a fun obstacle.
比如给你院子冲出个沟渠来
Like flooding your yard till there's a moat around your house.
就免费了
Then... free.
"西秀"免费披萨是大城的传统了
Free pizza from Sheesho's is a Big City tradition.
嗯 就像我一喊小杯就边叫边跳起来
Yeah, like Cupcake jumping and screaming when I... shout!
趣闻 小杯在小龙大喊时
Fun fact: Cupcake screams when Dino--
快打电♥话♥
Please dial.
感谢来电"西秀" 半小时送达不然免费
Thanks for calling Sheesho's! Thirty minutes or it's freeshos.
我真后悔做这个承诺
A promise I regret making.
我能点个大号♥
Um, may I order a large, um...
奶酪披萨外卖♥♥吗
cheese pizza for, uh... delivery?
好啊 外卖♥♥员这次会遇到什么
Oh, sure. And what should the delivery guy expect this time?
火湖 啮龟大军
Lake of fire? Army of snapping turtles?
在沟渠游泳的恐龙
A dinosaur swimming in a moat?
她记得我的杰作
She remembers my work!
天啊 如果再不招点专业的
Mamma mia. If I don't hire some real pros
来按时送外卖♥♥ 西秀披萨就玩完了
to deliver my pizzas on time, Sheesho's Pizza is finished!
-你说招专业的 -对
- Did you say hire some pros? - Yes.
小杯和小龙 万能服务为你服务
Cupcake and Dino: General Services at your service.
天啊
Well, stuff my crust.
你们就是妈妈需要的人
You could be just what Mamma's looking for.
很好 我们跑得非常快
Good. 'Cause we ran here really fast
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表