剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
- this never would've happened! - Oh! It's on me too, Cup!
我不该惹是生非的
I should've known to let sleeping dogs lie!
惹指的是格雷吉 是非
And by dogs I mean Greggy. And by lie,
是吃浴缸里的小零食
I mean eat tiny treats in a bathtub!
帮帮我
Help me!
格雷吉
Greggy!!
见到你们两个真高兴
Wowee, am I glad to see you two.
你们不会相信我刚刚经历的冒险
You wouldn't believe the adventure I've just been on.
我降在一堆以为是藤蔓的东西上
So... I landed in a pile of vines - or so I thought!
实际上是蛇
The vines were actually snakes!
我说"今天不行 蛇"
And I was all: "Not today, snakes."
奇怪的是 他们同意了 轻轻地溜走了
And oddly enough, they agreed and gently slithered off.
然后我从巨大的猩猩那偷了一个香蕉
So then I stole a banana from this huge orangutan!
我剥开皮 里面是蛇
When I started to peel it, the inside was just snakes!
我说"今天不行 蛇"
And I was, like: "Not today, snakes."
他们又溜走了
And they just slithered off again.
怎么了 绅士们 我觉得我必须要说
What's up, gents? I feel like I had to do
与蛇有关的高♥潮♥
a big snake-related climax
但你们并不是很喜欢
and you're not really vibing on it.
格雷吉 我真高兴你冒了点险
Look, Greggy, I-I'm so glad you had a bit of an adventure.
放心 我也觉得蛇今天不行
And rest assured, I agree that today is not the day for snakes.
-其实哪天都不行 -但是我们必须告诉你
- In fact, no day ever is. - But we have to tell you something.
你没有这个能力 这附近太危险了
You're not equipped for this. It's way too dangerous around here.
扯淡 小杯 我才刚刚开始
Bull-hooey, Cupcake! I'm just getting started.
格雷格 一切都计划好了
Greggy, everything was planned!
猫 少女 山狮
The cat, the damsel, the mountain lion.
都是我们弄的 只是为了让你感觉自己像个英雄
We made it all up! It was just to make you feel like a hero
这样我们可以写个像样的回忆录
so we could finish your memoirs with a half-decent story.
胡说 它们非常真实 天哪
Nonsense! They were just as real as... Oh, my goodness!
不同的服装里 都是一样的怪人
It was all the same weirdo in different costumes.
安慰你一下 你把我们朋友雨果
If it's any consolation, it was really impressive
从悬崖上扔出去好远 太厉害了
how far you threw our friend Hugo off that cliff.
所以都是谎言 大骗局
So it was all a lie, huh? A big old setup.
你们骗了我 孩子们
I guess you fudged me good, huh, kids?
猜想老格瑞吉是个愚蠢的人
Guess old Greggy was a fool to think
居然认为谦逊的演员可能是真正的英雄
that a humble actor could be a real hero.
我找不到迪奇卢奇的宝藏
No treasure of Tikiluki for me.
我收拾下骷髅兵把我绑在树上
Guess I'll just pack up this map that that skeleton soldier dropped
走掉时落下的地图
when he tied me to this tree and hit the road,
看看我能不能找到一个小点心来果腹
see if I can find a tiny pastry to nibble on.
等待 看看我们
Wait!! Look at us!
我们三个在迪奇卢奇真正宝藏的门口
Three companions on the doorstep of the real treasure of Tikiluki.
我用我借走不还的套索
Me with my lasso that I borrowed for good,
蛇对格雷吉言听计从
Greggy tellin' off snakes left, right and centre!
小杯印象深刻的滑翔技术
And Cup with his... pretty impressive hang-gliding skills,
毕竟这是他的第一次
considering it was his first time.
面对现实吧 疯子们 我们是真正冒险的英雄
Face it, you maniacs, we're real heroes on a real adventure!
而我 没有宝藏绝不回家
And I, for one, am not headed home without a treasure!!
-我也不 走起 -这让我很紧张
- Me neither! Let's do this! - This makes me nervous!
伙计们 太棒了
Guys, that was amazing!
-太糟糕了 都是假的 -什么
- Too bad it was all fake. - What?!
我在开玩笑 超真实的
I'm kidding. No, that was super real.
说得好 格雷吉 该写回忆录了
Good one, Greggy. So memoir time?
我同意
I would say yes,
但真正的冒险家会自己写回忆录
but a real adventurer writes his memoirs himself.
这就是全部内容
And that's all she wrote.
以流行语结尾 我喜欢
Finishing on a catchphrase. I absolutely love it.
这些回忆录是献给小杯和小龙的
"These memoirs are dedicated to Cupcake and Dino,
两个兄弟告诉我 我们所有人都是真正的英雄
two brothers who taught me that inside all of us is a true hero."
酷
Cooooool.
格雷吉·纳罗的回忆录中有我们
A nod in Greggy Naturo's memoir.
这是有史以来最好的万能服务之一
This is one of the best general services ever.
他的脸僵住了
I think his face is stuck like that.
天啊 钱斯
Man, oh, man, Chancey.
你上次休息是什么时候
When was the last time you took a break from the store?
从未 答案是我从来没有休息过
Never! The answer is I've never taken a break.
直到现在
Ever! Until now.
我很期待双星 单人水疗周末
I am apprehensively excited for my two-star, solo spa weekend.
-钱斯叔叔 准备好了吗 -当然 孩子们
- Hey, Uncle Chance! You ready to go? - I sure am, boys.
但我必须承认 离开这一切是很困难的
But I have to admit, it's hard to walk away from all of this.
我为你感到骄傲 钱斯叔叔
Yeah... I'm proud of you, Uncle Chance.
偶尔休息一下是很重要的 是的
It's important to get some me time every once in a while. Yup.
-那是我的行李 -就是这劲头 休息一下
- You know that was my luggage. - That's the spirit. Me time.
希望你旅途愉快 找了别人
Hope you have a great trip and that you found someone
在你不在的时候看店
...other than us... to watch the store while you're gone.
我有
I have.
我已经做出选择了 这个选择是
I've made my selection. And, yes, that selection is...
雾号♥准备好 会是我们
Get the foghorn ready, 'cause it's gonna be us.
不是我们 别说我们 除了我们都行
Not us. Don't say us. Anyone but us. Come on!
雨果 我不在的时候 雨果负责这家商店
Hugo! Hugo's in charge of the store while I'm gone.
雨果
Hugo?!
很荣幸 钱斯叔叔先生 我很合适
It's an honour, Mr. Uncle Chance. I'm the right boy for the job.
我相信你 再见 孩子们
I believe you are. Bye-bye, boys!
我可以开始清理这些地板了
I can start by cleaning these floors!
你相信吗 小龙
Can you believe this, Dino?
不挑我们看店
It takes a lot of nerve to pick someone other than us
需要很大的勇气
to watch over the store.
嗯 我们不想做 但那是一种很大的勇气
Yeah. We didn't want to do it at all, but that is a lot of nerve.
很勇敢
A lot of nerve.
我们应该帮助雨果
Well, we should probably help Hugo.
他不应该独自照顾整个商店
He shouldn't have to take care of the whole store on his own.
是的 那不公平
Yeah, that just wouldn't be fair.
即使我们根本不想做
Even though we don't want to do it at all.
一点也不 但为了雨果
Not at all. Blech! Store: No, sir! But yes, sir. For Hugo!
-为了雨果 -肯定不是因为钱斯叔叔没选我们
- For Hugo! - And definitely not because our egos
伤了我们的自尊
were bruised from not being chosen by Uncle Chance.
什么 不 当然不是
What?! No! Definitely not.
为了雨果
For Hugo!
我能感觉到你们在盯着我 伙计们
I can feel your eyes on me, guys.
雨果 是你吗 你在这儿
Oh, Hugo! Is that you? Hi! There you are.
你需要帮助吗
Hey, you need help?
谢谢 都搞定了
Thanks, but it's under control.
钱斯叔叔就喜欢这样
And just how Uncle Chance likes it.
是吗 这叫搞定了
Oh, yeah? So you call this is under control?!
搭得很稳 尊重
Solid stack. Respect.
我完全遵照他的指示做的
I followed his instructions to the letter.
钱斯叔叔的座右铭是
Well, here's something that Uncle Chance lives by:
超出客户的期望
Exceeding customer expectations.
所以我们应该把礼品袋弄得更好
That's why we should make Goody Bag even better!
我不知道 他只让我
I dunno. He only asked me
注意商店 清理垃圾
to mind the store and clean up the garbage.
拜托 雨果 如果我们改进了顾客体验
C'mon, Hugo. Think of how proud he'd be
想想他会多么骄傲
if we improved the grocery experience for his customers.
太骄傲了 这么骄傲
So proud. This proud!
我想是的 也许吧 如果你们确定
I guess so. Maybe. I mean, if you're sure...
他这么肯定
He's this sure!
我以为你臂展更长呢 小龙
I thought you'd have a better wingspan, Dino.
我也希望 短臂 大梦想
I wish. Short arms. Big dreams.
梦想如此远大
Dreams that are this big.
看起来和以前一样
Well... it looks the same as before.
等等 等等
Wait for it. Wait for it.
等 等
Wait. For. It.
充气城♥堡♥地板
It's a bouncy-castle floor!
能完美够到高架子
Perfect for reaching way-too-high shelves.
但是等等 还有更多
But wait, there's more...
这些不是你爷爷的腌菜
These ain't your grandpa's pickles.
我爷爷没有腌菜
My grandpa didn't have pickles.
它们是能量泡菜 味道和泡菜一样
They're energy pickles! All the taste of normal pickles,
但是里面高盐 可以提升能量
but soaked in a zesty brine that'll give you a real energy boost!
来吧 我们还没有完成
Now come on! 'Cause we're not done yet.
雨果 我问你个私人问题
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表