剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
Hugo, let me ask you something personal.
你喜欢新鲜吗
What do you think... of freshness?
当然了
It's my preference, for sure... Whoa!
你把地板换成池塘了吗
You replaced the floor with a pond?
客户终于可以自己潜水抓金枪鱼了
Finally, the customers can dive for their own tuna!
终于啊
Finally.
我真的不觉得钱斯叔叔先生
I really don't think this is what Mr. Uncle Chance
会喜欢 伙计们
had in mind, guys.
别担心 雨果 顾客会喜欢的
Don't worry, Hugo. The customers'll love it.
当然了 功劳都给你
And we'll give you full credit for everything, of course.
好 谢谢
Great. Thank you?
这太滑稽了
This is a travesty!
我再也不会来礼品袋杂货店了
I'll never set foot in Goody Bag Groceries ever again!
不 等等 拜托
No, wait! Please!
再也不会
Never again!!
一个人没什么大不了的
Ah, it's one person. It's no big deal.
-我们要走了 -我也是
- We're leaving! - Me, too!
-我走了 -这些泡菜在烫我的脸
- I'm out of here. - These pickles are burning my face!
-臭死了 -尴尬了
- This stinks! - Well, this is awkward.
想要薯片吗
Want a chip?
雨果 吃薯片吗
Hugo, want a chip?
这很糟糕 这真是太糟糕了
This is bad. This is really bad!
我知道 这薯片吃得停不下来了
I know. And I can't stop eating these chips!
-这是什么味道的 -普通的
- What flavour are these?! - Regular.
-普通的 -我们必须让商店恢复原状
- Regular! - Guys, we have to put the store back the way it was
让那些顾客回来
and get those customers back.
你还得清理垃圾
You also have to clean up the garbage.
不是多嘴 只是一说
Not to load it on, but just saying.
有很多呢
You know, there's a lot of it.
或者听我的
Or - and listen to my voice
我想到一个主意
while my brain thinks of an idea
我们可以为新改进的商店 找到新的顾客
we could find new customers for the new and improved store!
对 时尚的新客户
Yes! Hip new customers
时尚的新商店 和时尚的新未来
for the hip new store of the hip new future!
但我只希望旧的回来
But I just want the old ones back.
我们去哪找时尚的新客户
Where would we find hip new customers anyway?
我知道有个地方
I think I know just the place.
孩子们好啊 开始
What's up, chilly childrens! Kick it!
*课间饿肚子 会觉得上学度日如年*
*Ya hunga' between class makes the school day drag*
如果你想 就去礼品袋
And if you want, come on to the Goo-dee Bag.
*礼品袋*
*The Goo-dee Baaaaag*
随时欢迎
It's a place you can come to.
*礼品袋*
*The Goo-dee Baaaaag*
里面有食物
It's a place with some food.
我们会提供免费的东西
We'll give you free stuff.
免费的东西
Yeah! Free stuff!
-好 -优♥惠♥券 优♥惠♥券 优♥惠♥券
- Yes. - Coupon, coupon, coupon for you!
伙计们 没有人来
I don't know, guys. No one's coming.
我们还是恢复
Don't you think we should just go back to--
好喜欢
Love it!
不敢相信 都在抢除臭剂和泡泡糖 年轻人
I can't believe it. A stampede of BO and bubble gum? Teens!
甚至在抢能量泡菜
They're even grabbing energy pickles!
准备结账
Man the register!
免费的
Yeah! Free stuff!
我喜欢免费的东西
I love free stuff!
但是他们没付钱
But... they didn't pay for anything.
优♥惠♥券打几折 免费
How much did you make the coupons for? 100% off?!!
免费
100% off!
我们绝对是最低价
Our prices will. Not! Be! Beat!
可能有点过火了
Yeah. Might've overdone that a bit.
礼品袋
Go for Goody Bag.
好的 太好了 到时候见 我有坏消息
Okay, great. See you then! Okay, I have bad news.
你们想怎样 弓还是匕♥首♥
How do you want it? With a bow or a dagger?
弓一号♥ 谢谢
Uh, the bow one, please.
好消息
Good news!
可爱的钱斯叔叔要提早回家了
Your cutie Uncle Chancey is coming home earwy.
我们得赶紧制定一个计划
Okay. We need a plan to make the Goody Bag
让礼品袋更好 获得新客户
even better and get new customers. Quick.
-回忆得好 我忘了 -我有个主意
- Yes. Good recap. I forgot. - I have an idea.
让我们回到过去的样子
Let's just get things back to the way they were.
然后我可以扔掉所有的垃圾
And then I can get rid of all that garbage.
噪音是从哪里传来的
Where's that noise coming from?
饿 太饿了
Hungry. So hungry...
我觉得鱼吃了能量泡菜
I think the fish ate the energy pickles
变得又大又恐怖
and became both giant and scary.
跑
Run!!!
我知道看起来很糟糕 雨果
I know it looks bad, Hugo.
但我们可以解决 我有个计划
But we can fix this. I have a plan.
首先 我们找些饥饿的大猫
First, we get some giant hungry cats--
伙计们 拜托 够了 不要了 拜托
Guys, please, enough! No more. Please!
我用自己的方式做得很好 然后你俩插手
I was fine doing things my own way. And then you both stepped in,
带着弹跳地板
with your bouncy floors,
嘻哈歌♥曲还有普通薯片
your hip-hop songs and your regular chips!
那些都不错 谁知道呢
Man, those were good. Who knew?
你们的好主意都是什么下场
And what did all your huge ideas get us?
饥饿的大鱼怪物
Huge, hungry fish monsters?
饥饿的大鱼怪物 没错
Huge, hungry fish monsters. Exactly.
你们接管了我的工作
You guys took over my job,
钱斯叔叔先生信任我的工作
a job Mr. Uncle Chance trusted me with.
一份你们甚至不想做的工作
A job you didn't even want to do.
是的 我们真的不想做
That is true. We really did not.
这是一份糟糕的工作 我们不想要
It's a bad job. We didn't want it.
我们完全搞砸了
Okay! We totally messed up.
我们很抱歉 我们应该让你按自己的方式做事
We're sorry! We should've just let you do things your own way!
没错 我们试了你们的 现在照雨果的来
Exactly. We tried your way. Now we do it the Hugo way!
颈十七 肩十七
Seventeen neck. Seventeen shoulder.
最好用双面胶
Better get the two-sided tape.
对付混乱的最好武器 剪贴板
The greatest weapon against disorder: a clipboard.
把小猫挂在绳子上的照片放在幻灯片上
Add a picture of a kitten hanging on a branch to the slide
来说明你的想法
to really illustrate your idea!
现在 这是雨果的方式
Now, this is the Hugo way!
但我们为什么要打扮成你
But why did we have to dress like you?
这是雨果的方式 小杯
It's the Hugo way, Cup.
雨果的方式
The Hugo way!
鱼怪物 听着
Fish monsters! Listen!
逻辑规定 每一个问题都有简单的解决方案
Logic dictates that there's a simple solution to every problem.
显然你们很饿 如果我说
Clearly, you're very hungry. What if I told you I could provide
你们能随便吃呢
as much food as you want, when you want it?
我们听着呢
You have our attention.
首先你们注意一下 我们的五点计划
First, I need something from you. Our five-point plan.
我的助手会解释 先生们
My assistants will walk you through. Gentlemen?
好的
Chick-check.
幻灯片一
Slide one.
就是这样 有什么问题吗
And that's the end of the plan. Any questions?
那只小猫真的阐明了观点
That kitten really illustrates the point.
没有问题
No questions.
不管阴险斯坦多么昂贵和可怕
No matter how expensive and terrible Sneaky Stan's is,
我仍然不去礼品袋
I'm still through with Goody Bag.
我都不需要鬼鬼祟祟 太悲哀了
And I didn't even have to be sneaky! Which is sad.
你 回礼品袋 那里已经变回你喜欢的样子了
You! Return to Goody Bag. It's back to the way you like it.
不行 我要维持原则
Never! I'm nothing without my principles!
-我不会吃你的 -我会回来的
- I won't eat you. - I shall return!!
对不起 我们没有从一开始
Sorry we didn't let you do your own thing right
按你的方式来 雨果
from the start, Hugo.
谢谢 伙计们 那就是我想要的
Thanks, guys. That's all I wanted.
你太棒了 雨果
You're amazing, Hugo.
我真不敢相信你把商店恢复了原样
I can't believe you put the store back together,
喂了鱼怪物 解决了垃圾问题
fed the fish monsters and fixed the garbage problem.
我只是做了钱斯叔叔先生可能会做的事
I just did what Mr. Uncle Chance would've done.
伙计们 我回来了 你好吗 雨果们
Hey, guys, I'm back! How you doing, Hugo...s!
这里干净又整洁啊
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表