剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
Second, I forgot what I was gonna say.
第三 克里斯不邪恶 他很好
But third, Chris isn't vicious, he's nice.
也许这下可以告诉全世界了
Well, maybe this is a chance to show that to the world.
等等 你是说帮他重塑形象
Wait, are you talking about... reinventing his image?!
无论如何赚到制♥服♥ 没错
Doing whatever it takes to get uniforms? Exactly!
-我不是这意思 -我听到了
- That's not what I said. - That's what I heard.
我听到了 我们去找鹅
That's what I heard, let's go find a bird.
先生们 我们《生物》杂♥志♥这
Gentlemen, here at Creature Magazine,
有很多人声称
we get a lot of people claiming
他们有神秘生物的证据
they have evidence of a mythical creature,
-大脚 沼泽人或奶酪贝丝 -奶酪贝丝
- be it Bigfoot, Swamp Man or Cheese Beth. - Who's Cheese Beth?
就是一个奶酪做的女人
Oh, just a lady who's made of cheese.
重点是大部分时间
Point is, most of the time,
照片都很模糊 我不能出版
photos are blurry and I can't print blurry photos.
除非是模糊人的照片 他就是模糊的
Unless they're photos of Blur Guy, who's always blurry.
别担心 这照片非常清晰
Oh, don't worry. Our photo is as clear as it is touching.
给我倒奶酪 叫我奶酪贝丝吧 这是多鹅
Well, pour cheese on me and call me Beth. Is that the Manygoose?
他叫克里斯 他人又好又绅士
His name is Chris, he's nice and gentle
你在杂♥志♥文章里得写出来 谢谢
and any magazine article you write should reflect that, please.
好的 你见过他了
Sure, sure. So you met him?
-他救了我 -这样吧
- He saved my life! - Sure. How about this?
我可以用点钱买♥♥你这张照片
I'll buy this photo off you for a few bucks, or,
或者你可以让我帮多鹅拍照
if you can get me a photo shoot with the Manygoose,
我就让你们暴富 想买♥♥啥都行
I'll make you so rich you can buy anything you want.
买♥♥啥都行 比如制♥服♥
Anything we want? Like uniforms?!
这相对有点便宜了
I mean, those are relatively cheap in the grand scheme of things,
但没错 制♥服♥
but sure, hey, uniforms.
我不知道他是否愿意
I don't know if he's gonna go for this.
他不愿意就不强求
If he doesn't wanna do it, he doesn't have to.
问问无妨嘛
But there's no harm in asking, alright?
我们怎么去他家
Now, how do we get to his place?
有两条路
Well, there's two ways:
可以掉下悬崖求死
we could fall off the cliff and plummet towards certain death,
希望他能在最后抓住我们
hope that he reaches out and catches us at the last moment,
或者可以从这个树进去
or... we could go through this tree.
-从这棵树进吧 -好
- Let's go through the tree. - Okay.
很抱歉来叨扰你 克里斯
Sorry for barging in on you, Chris.
装♥修♥真棒 你没开玩笑
Nice decor. Wow! You weren't kidding.
我们来是
So, um, the reason we came by is--
你想登《生物》杂♥志♥吗
How would you like to be in Creature Magazine?
你可以向全世界展示你没有那么坏
You could show the world you're nicer than your reputation!
但我们不会逼你的
But we don't have to do it if you don't want.
都取决于你
It's up to you. So just...
听你的
Totally up to you.
这是奶酪贝丝
Is that... Cheese Beth?
她也上过《生物》杂♥志♥
She was in Creature Magazine?
他们把她弄得好可怕
They made her look really scary.
但他们告诉她会帮她弄得很好
But they told her they'd make her look nice?
但他们骗了她 把她弄得很可怕
But they lied and made her look scary
毁了她的一生
and it ruined her life?
抱歉 伙计
I'm so sorry, buddy.
我们不能这样 制♥服♥可以等
You know what, this is a bad idea. The uniforms can wait.
-告诉编辑交易取消 -太可惜了
- We'll tell the editor the deal's off. - Oh, that's too bad!
我就不用花钱了
Then again, more for me.
你干吗
What are you doing?!
你干吗
What are you doing?
抓获新战利品
Securing my new prize.
你不能未经允许留拍他
You can't just photograph him without his permission!
拍片只是冰山一角 孩子们
Photography is just the tip of the iceberg, boys.
他属于大众了
He belongs to the public now!
想见他就买♥♥票去马戏团吧
If you want to see him, get yourself a ticket to the circus!
都是我的错 我们得救他 小龙
Aw, this is all my fault. We have to save him, Dino.
-小龙 -嗯
- Dino? - Yes,
两张马戏团票 我们要救朋友
two circus tickets so we can save our friend, please...
你想坐哪
Where do you want to sit?
"可怕的多鹅将在大城马戏团演出"
"The Terrifying Manygoose - now on display at Big City Circus!"
都是我们的错 我们给她带路了
Aw, this is all our fault. We led her right to him!
可怜的克里斯受不了马戏团的生活的
Poor Chris is too tender for the circus life.
我认识一个被马戏团抓走的人
I knew someone who was taken by the circus once.
他是很大的三趾树獭 叫帕特森
He was a giant, three-toed sloth named Patterson.
他动作很慢
He may have been slow of body,
但脑子和白喉雨燕一样快
but his mind was as quick as a white-throated needletail.
这是鸟吗 还是
Is that a type of bird, or...?
你们没见过白喉雨燕
You've never seen a white-throated needletail?
-非常快 -酷
- It is quick! - Cool.
总之我很难过
Anywho, I felt so bad for Patterson
就溜进马戏团帮他逃出来了
that I snuck into the circus and helped him escape.
现在我们还有联♥系♥ 是笔友
To this day, we stay in touch. We're pen pals!
直接溜进去救他
You just snuck in and sprung him?
只要会伪装和开锁
You'd be surprised what you can accomplish
奇迹就能出现
with a good disguise and a lock pick.
这很不好
Which are very bad.
你们不能尝试
And you shouldn't ever try them.
-知道怎么用吗 -我学得很快
- Know how to use one? - I'm a quick learner.
跟白喉雨燕一样快
Quick as a white-throated needletail?
我真的不知道那是什么
I really have no idea what that is.
奶奶明明可以给我们其他伪装
Grandma could've given us any other disguise.
她知道我讨厌小丑
She knows I hate clowns.
你们俩要和其他小丑一样
You two are supposed to be crammed in the tiny car
进小车 还有五分钟上场了
with the rest of the clowns! You're on in five!
她知道我讨厌小丑
She knows I hate clowns!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
在上正餐前
before we get to our main attraction...
冷静
Stay calm, just...
-小龙 -冷静
- Dino. - Stay... calm.
记住 我们是来救克里斯的
Remember, we're doing this to save Chris.
请欢迎小丑
Please welcome the clowns!
瞧这些小丑 女士们先生们
Look at these clowns, ladies and gentlemen!
可怕又奇怪 简直是噩梦
Horrible and strange! Nightmares brought to life!
太奇怪了
Weird!
是你
You!
暴露了 快跑
Our cover's blown! Run!
保安
Security!!!
-把鞋脱了吧 -好主意
- Maybe we should lose the shoes? - Good idea.
克里斯
Chris!
别担心 哥们 我们救你出去
Don't worry, buddy. We'll get you out of here.
小龙 你去望风
Okay, Dino, you stand guard.
该开锁了
It's time to pick this lock...
这不对 但形式所需
Which is wrong to do, but currently necessary.
没看到他们 很安全
Okay, no sign of 'em. Still clear.
他们来了 有两个窗帘啊
Oh, there they are. Two curtains. I see....
快
Get--
小龙
Dino!
排奶奶
Grandma Steak!
牛排在骑树獭 精致啊
Is that a steak riding a sloth? Exquisite!
孩子们 我跟帕特森说了你朋友
Hi, boys! When I told Patterson about your friend,
他像白喉雨燕一样飞快地赶来了
he came as quick as a white-throated needletail.
好快啊 抓住他们
That's quick. Get them!
太棒了
Oh, yeah!
射麻醉剂
That's it! Tranquillize him!
躲开飞镖 帕特森 再快点
Dodge the darts, Patterson! Little faster. Little faster.
我跟大家说了你有多快
I just told everybody how quick you were, so...
可恶
Aw, nuts.
一周内遇到多鹅和大树獭
A Manygoose and a giant sloth all in one week?
运气爆棚了
Mama's on fire.
叫我软管先生
Well, then, call me Mr. Hose.
什么
What?
因为你们的计划泡汤了
'Cause your plan just got extinguished.
-这不 -大家
- I don't think that's very... - Anybody?
-好笑 -笑话啊
- ...supposed to be funny. - Joke?
能更好的
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表