剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
小杯和小龙 万能服务
第一季 第二集
小杯 知道今天什么日子吗
Oh, Cup! Know what day it is?
小龙 别说
Oh, Dino, please don't.
小杯日
Cupcake Days!
我超喜欢
Oh, I just love Cupcake Days!
可以唱歌♥
All the singing and the little kiddies
小孩子还穿着可爱的服装
in their cute little costumes.
我好想抱紧他们
I just want to squeeze them and hold them
他们不舒服才让走
and let them go before they get uncomfortable.
所以我才不喜欢小杯日 小龙
That's exactly what's wrong with Cupcake Days, Dino!
原来都是庆祝辛劳和坚韧的
It used to be about celebrating the hard work and resilience
小杯社区
of the cupcake community.
现在就是为了可爱
Now, it's just about... cuteness.
今年雨果和我
Well, this year, Hugo and I
特别为你准备了一下
have something special planned for you.
我现在要出来吗
Should I come out now?
先别 雨果 等到晚上
Not yet, Hugo. We'll save it for tonight.
我们要赶不上盛大揭幕式啦
We're gonna be late for the grand unveiling!
我就在这等着还是
Should I just wait in here or...?
顺便整理一下衣架吧
I'll organize these hangers while I wait.
嗯 就这么办
Yeah, that's what I'll do.
大家好 非常高兴[一饱口福] 没有双关
Hello, everyone! It's a real treat-- no pun intended
欢迎大家来庆祝小杯日
to welcome you all to the start of Cupcake Days!
其实就是双关 我昨晚写的
The pun was intended, I wrote it last night.
请和我一起欢迎
Please join me in welcoming
小杯社区的三大支柱
three pillars of the cupcake community:
小杯议员 小杯参事 还有
Councillor Cupcake, Alderman Cupcake and, of course,
大家特别喜欢的小可爱们
the cutest bunch of cuties anyone has ever "Ah-ed" At,
小杯日儿童合唱团
the Cupcake Days Children's Choir!
太棒了 棒呆了
Bravo! Brava! Bravissimo!
合唱团的服装是由
The choir's costumes were provided
德西蕾松饼服装商场提供的
by Desiree Muffin's Costume Emporium.
她不是小杯
She's not a cupcake,
但我们并不介意
but we won't hold that against her.
最后 你们等了很久的
Finally, the moment you've all been waiting for, years ago,
引导大城和市民的小杯
one cupcake led her people to Big City and into our lives,
每年我们都会用她的雕像来纪念她
and every year, we honour her with this statue:
小杯女士
Lady Cuppius!
我以为雕像得有脸和上身呢
I thought the statue had more of a face and an upper body
还有 天啊 雕像没了
and a... Oh my gosh! The statue's gone!
你俩不知道这有多糟
You two don't understand how disastrous this is.
这是你当上市长的第一个小杯日
Well, it's your first Cupcake Days as mayor
雕像就没了 所以非常糟了
and the statue goes missing, so that's pretty bad.
好吧 你们明白
Oh, okay, you do understand.
一定要在闭幕式前把雕像找回来
I need that statue back by closing ceremony
不然节日就毁了
or the festival is ruined!
蜜蜂警官已经在调查了
Officer Bees is on the case,
但我想找个了解小杯社区的人
but I could really use someone who knows the cupcake community.
我不怎么了解小杯社区
I'm not super involved with the cupcake community.
小杯 这是万能服务
Cup, it's a general service.
我们不能拒绝的
We never say "No" To a general service.
没错
True.
也许破了案
Maybe me solving the case
能提升小杯在市里的知名度
will help with cupcake credibility around town;
让大家知道小杯不仅仅只是可爱
show everyone we're more than just little cuties.
我们接了 但我们需要
We'll do it! But we'll need...
一小时
...one hour!
好吧 我想给你们24小时的
Okay. I was gonna give you 24 hours.
那就24小时
We'll take the full 24.
小杯女士是个小杯 但一点都不可爱
Now, Lady Cuppius, she was a cupcake. Nothing cute about her.
她为人♥民♥辛勤工作
She worked hard for her people
而我们却在她的节日弄出了笑话
and we repaid her by making her holiday a joke.
可爱是软弱 小龙 我不想软弱
Cuteness is weakness, Dino, and I hate looking weak.
我觉得你又可爱又坚强
I think you could be cute and tough.
瞧我们 又可爱又坚强
Look at us: we're cute, we're tough.
天啊 抱歉
Oh my goodness, I'm sorry.
我不习惯见人
I'm not used to seeing anyone, ever.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
小杯女士就存放在这吗
Is this where the Lady Cuppius statue is stored?
是的 安全整洁
Yes. I keep it safe and clean.
雕像是我朋友 我很孤单
The statues are my friends. I'm lonely.
嗯 庆祝小杯日时
Right. And who comes to pick it up
是谁来拿的雕像
for the Cupcake Days' ceremony?
一般是市长助手
Usually, it's just an assistant from the mayor's office.
但今年是小杯议员亲自来的 真荣幸
But this year, it was Councillor Cupcake himself. Such an honour.
我记得看到他时我都尖叫了
I remember when I saw him, I screamed.
因为我不习惯见人
Because I'm not used to seeing people.
嗯 你提过了
Yeah, you mentioned that.
抱歉 我忘了你们有两个人
Sorry, I forgot there were two of you.
为什么小杯议员要亲自来拿呢
Why would Councillor Cupcake come to get the statue himself?
为什么
Why indeed?
为什么
Why... indeed?
你都问了一路
You've been asking that the whole way over.
我们可以直接问他
We... we could just ask him.
对啊 抱歉 小杯议员
Ah, right, sorry. Councillor Cupcake!
先生们好啊
Hello, gentlemen.
我们见过吗 你去可爱派舞会了吗
Have we met? Were you at the Cutie Pie Ball?
可爱大宴
The Feast of Cuties?
-可爱派对 -没有
- The Widdle Cuties Snuggle Party? - No.
是你昨天把小杯女士的雕像
We understand you transported the Lady Cuppius statue
运到城市广场的吧
to City Square yesterday.
没错 今年是200周年
That's right. Since it's the 200th anniversary,
我想保证一切顺利
I wanted to make sure everything went smoothly.
但我失败了
Seems I failed.
谁会想伤害
I just can't understand who would want to hurt
可爱的小杯社区呢
our cute little cupcake community.
也许有人觉得我们不可爱
Maybe someone who doesn't think we're so cute.
我们多可爱啊
Of course, we're cute!
对吧 孩子们
Right, kids?
真奇怪 我们问过了市里所有相关人员
I don't get it. We've interviewed every official in town
还是不知道谁偷的雕像
and we still don't know who took that statue.
不急
Oh, it can wait.
我躺下歇会 不想听歌♥了
I just need to lie down and not hear singing for a while.
好主意 我为了这时候租了几部电影
Great idea. I rented some movies for just such an occasion.
有《唱歌♥灌木》 《唱诗班独奏会》
We've got The Singing Shrub, The Choir Recital
这个就叫《一堆歌♥》 我的错
and this one's just called A Bunch of Songs. I messed this up.
小贝女士雕像盗窃案有了进展
And now, a development on the theft of the statue of Lady Cuppius.
我们收到了盗窃时的监控录像
We've received this security cam footage of the theft in progress.
是我偷的
The person who stole the statue w-w-was me?
周日有雨
And it's gonna rain on Sunday!
等等 你偷的雕像 小杯
Wait, wait, wait, wait! You stole the statue, Cup?
不 小龙 我被陷害了
No! Dino, someone is setting me up.
也许是欠你钱的那个
Maybe it was the guy who owed you money
你诅咒他变成唱歌♥灌木了
so you cursed him and turned him into a singing shrub!
等等 不 那是《唱歌♥灌木》的剧情
Oh, wait, no, that's the plot of The Singing Shrub.
开门 小杯 我想找你谈谈
Open up, Cupcake, I just wanna talk.
是蜜蜂警官
It's Officer Bees.
她要把我永远关起来 给我吃面包边
She's gonna lock me up forever and feed me nothing but crusts
我最讨厌吃面包的边了
and that's my least favourite part of the bread!
别担心 小杯 你躲起来
Don't worry, Cup, you hide,
我用古老的小龙魔法拖住她
I'll stall her using a bit of the old Dino magic.
抱歉 警官 小杯不在
Sorry, Officer, Cup's not here.
他在玩体育游戏
He's playing sport... games.
方式有好受和不好受的 小龙
Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way, Dino,
还有非常不好受的
or the super hard way.
好受的就是你开门
Easy way is you open the door.
不好受的是我破门
Hard way is I break it down.
非常不好受的会挖地道和爆破
Super hard way involves tunnels and explosives,
最好不要
so I'd rather not.
我建议是好受的
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表