剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
That's it!
他甚至换了吊灯
He even changed the ceiling lights.
太厉害了
Inspired!
我们需要让皮特里
Okay, guys, we need to get Peetree
和他的那些穿毛衣的伙计们离开这里
and his sweater-wearing cronies outta here!
我们可以指望你们吗
Can we count on you?
好的 计划是这样
Alright. So here's the plan.
它说莫里斯是一个谈判专家
He says Maurice is a master negotiator.
他会把他们赶出门的
He'll clear them out.
多么可爱的吉娃娃呀
What a cutesy poo widdle Chihuahua!
谁想要些抓伤 你想要 对 是你
Who wants some scratches? You do! Yes, you do!
什么
What?
去吧 老鼠们
Go get 'em, rats!
庆祝一下 我们要庆祝一下
Yeah Celebrate! We're celebrating!
-太好啦 -让我们庆祝一下
- Yeah! - Let's celebrate! Yeah!
-庆祝 -小杯 小龙 一堆老鼠
- Yeah, celebrate! - Cup, Dino, bunch of rats,
你们做到了
you did it!
钱斯叔叔 很抱歉为阴险斯坦工作
Uncle Chance, we're sorry we worked for Sneaky Stan.
你们从皮特里手里夺回了商店
Well, you did get my store back from Peetree,
而且我因为误会出♥卖♥♥♥了你们
and it's partially my fault
这也有我的一部分责任
for double-crossing your mistaken double-cross.
很小的一部分 比你们的责任小多了
A small part. Much smaller than your part.
但是你们遵守了杂货商的信条
But you did stick to the grocer's creed.
这点我十分骄傲
And for that, I am proud.
谢谢 钱斯叔叔
Aw, thanks, Uncle Chance.
-看来工作结束了 -没错 快离开
- Looks like my work here is done. - It is! Now get out!
我再也不想在这个商店里看到你
I never want to see you inside my store again.
是吗
Oh, yeah?!
他很会吓唬人
Oh, he's... good.
你就留着你的商店吧
You can have your store.
不管怎样我都是最好的万能服务员
I'm a general servicer anyways. The best there is.
对了 我吃了所有的麦片
Oh, and P.S.: I ate all your cereal.
我的纳吉妖精
My Nuggy Pucks.
我的商店
Uh, my store...
看来这里的工作结束了
Well... looks like our work here is done.
没这么快
Not so fast.
这要花很长时间了
Aw, this is gonna take forever.
我知道谁能帮我们清理干净
Hey, I know who'd help us clean up.
老鼠 我出来了 全副武装
Okay, rats, I'm coming out now and I'm fully protected!
它们去哪里了
Where'd they go?
天哪
Oh, boy.
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表