剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
why do we have to be here?
小杯说得对 角度
Cup's right, Angles.
不如你去休息下 让我们来工作
Why don't you kick back and let us do the work?
-我不是这意思 -真的没有必要
- That's not what I meant. - There really is no need.
我完全可以自给自足
I am completely self-sufficient.
给房♥子一张脸感觉真好
It's nice to finally put a face to the house.
像素的
Pixel-ly!
你们要来做什么
What were you instructed to do?
做家务 清理地板
You know, house stuff. Clean the floors...
完成
Completed.
挂点照片
Hang a few pictures...
-完成 -好多小丑
- Completed. - So many clowns...
我们能
Well, we could...
给植物浇水
water plants!
完成 像我说的 我是全自动的
Completed. As I said, I am fully self-functioning.
谁也不需要
I need no one.
你听到了 小龙
You heard her, Dino.
工作完成 我们走吧
Job done, let's go.
我们还有比赛要赢
We've got a game to win!
等等 你谁也不需要
Wait, you don't need anyone?
你有朋友吗
What about your friends?
什么叫"朋友"
What is this thing called "Friends"?
什么是朋友
What's a friend?
求你别唱了
Please stop singing.
朋友是不会抢你生意的人
A friend is a contact who won't steal business plans from you.
朋友是你可以依靠的人
Or... A friend is someone you can count on.
就像我和我的兄弟 小杯 我们是最好的朋友
Like me and my bro, Cup. We're best friends!
没错 就是我们 如果没别的事
Yup, that's us. Anyway, if there's nothing else,
我们的朋友在等我们赢比赛呢 所以
our friends are waiting for us to win them a game, so...
赢场比赛
Win them a game?
我不明白 朋友会为对方做什么
I do not compute. What do friends do for each other?
拜托 不要
Oh please, no.
*我们随意给对方梳头发*
*We comb each other's hair without a care*
这上面有点冷
It's a little chilly up here.
*一起玩可爱的娃娃不管他们大还是小*
*Play with cutey dolls be they big or small*
我不喜欢这样
I'm not comfortable with this.
*和你的伙伴分享大量喜悦*
*Tons of fun hangin' with your buds*
*不管你是不是在洗澡*
*Whether you're dry or you're covered in suds*
*我在说伙伴泡泡 伙伴在泡泡里*
*I'm talkin' buds suds buds in suds*
*我在说伙伴和泡泡和伙伴*
*I'm talkin' buds and suds and buds*
别给我抹泡泡了
Stop buds and sudsing me!
有朋友真好
Having friends is great.
我都没发现我以前有多孤单
I didn't realize how lonely I was.
我们是好朋友了 角度
Well, we're your friends now, Angles.
没错 我们也许会回来
Yeah, and we'll totally maybe come back
可能会和你一起玩
and probably hang out sometime.
但现在我们有很多朋友
But now we have a bunch of our friends
在等着咱俩赢垒球比赛呢
waiting at a softball game and they need both of us,
两人一样重要 小龙
definitely equally to win. Dino?
你们要走了 真的不能留下吗
You're leaving? Are you sure you can't stay?
我让你们吸地
I'll let you vacuum!
没事的 哥们 我们一会就回来
Hey, it's okay, buddy. We'll be back soon for sure!
站住 你们不能走 我们是朋友了
Stop! You can't go. We're friends now.
就像你说的
And like you said,
"朋友会一直陪着对方"
"Friends are always there for each other."
我觉得这得分情况吧
I feel like context is important here.
我们永远是朋友啦
Now we'll be friends... forever.
钱斯·古迪先生
Well, well, Mr. Chance Goody,
你们队员不够啊
it appears you don't have enough players,
那你们只能弃权了 我们又赢了
which means you'll have to forfeit and we'll win again.
他们会来的 阴险斯坦
They'll be here, Sneaky Stan.
还有十分钟
We've still got 10 minutes.
-我的表还差五分钟 -你没戴表
- Five by my watch. - You're not wearing a watch.
眼神挺好
Well spotted.
我想阴你的
I was trying to sneak one by you.
阴险斯坦
Sneaky Stan!
你在哪啊 小龙
Where are you, Dino?
以及不那么重要的小杯
And to a lesser extent, Cupcake.
瞧 哭吧哥们 一堆牌
Read 'em and weep, pals! A bunch of cards!
你又赢了 角度 连赢456次了
You win again, Angles. For the 456th time in a row.
恭喜
Congrats!
有朋友真好
Oh, I just love having friends!
你们现在想干吗
What do you guys wanna do now?
继续玩角度赢牌吗
Another game of Angles Wins at Cards?
好啊
Yes!
我受够了 小龙 我有个计划
I've had enough of this, Dino. I've got a plan.
如果要和角度玩牌 就算我一个
If it involves playing cards with Angles, consider me in.
怎么了 朋友们
What's going on, friends?
我想到一个好玩的游戏
Um... I just thought of a fun game.
你玩过捉迷藏吗
Have you ever played Hide and Seek?
和角度赢牌差不多吗
Is it similar to Angles Wins at Cards?
不
No.
你得闭上眼睛数到一千
You close your eyes and count to 1000.
我们藏起来 然后你睁开眼睛
We'll hide, and then you open your eyes
来找我们
and you try to find us.
但我刚开始会玩角度赢牌
But I was just getting the hang of Angles Wins at Cards!
玩捉迷藏
We're playing Hide and Seek.
你跟我商量下啊
I wish I'd been consulted.
我分♥析♥了这个游戏 感觉很好玩
I have processed this game and I'm feeling excited.
开始数数
Counting begins now.
001, 002, 003...
小杯 我能想到五个比房♥顶更好藏的地方
Cup, I can think of 5 better spots to hide than the roof.
1橱柜 2另一个橱柜
1, a cabinet. 2, a second cabinet.
3...
-等等 我们要跑 -没错 小龙
- Wait, we're escaping! - Yes, Dino, we're escaping.
-小点声 -好朋友们
- Keep your voice down. - Hey, best friends!
我快数完了 等我数完
I'm almost done counting. And when I am...
就要抓你们啦
I'm gonna getcha!
她最好还是换个声调
You know, she needs to work on her tone.
梯子
Ladder.
古迪
Well, Goody.
-时间到了 -等等 我们来了
- Time is now officially uuup... - Wait! We're here!
可恶
Oh, crud.
我♥干♥吗拖长音
Why did I say it in slow motion?
把自己阴了
I sneaked myself.
你俩去哪了
Where were you two?
有个"房♥子"把咱俩锁起来了
Let's just say we had a "House" keep us "Prisoner"
它误解了咱俩说的友谊
after it misunderstood our "Lesson" about "Friendship."
-真的吗 -是的
- Is that exactly what happened? - Yes.
你们说的房♥子
This house you're talking about,
是不是又大又生气 还是活的
was it really big and angry? And alive?
朋友不会不理对方
Friends don't turn their backs on friends!
顺便说一句 朋友也不会踩对方
Friends also don't stomp on each other. Just sayin'!
卧倒
Get down!
*我们随意给对方梳头发*
*We can comb each other's hair without a care*
那个房♥子好像没有完全明白
I feel like that house didn't fully understand
友谊的意思 作为友谊教授
what I meant by friendship, and as the friendship professor,
我负全责
I take full responsibility for that.
我有主意了
I've got an idea.
你得好好改改自动设置了
You really need to work on those auto-pilot settings.
走
Let's go!
出来 朋友们 记住
Show yourselves, "Friends"! Remember.
*和你的伙伴分享大量喜悦*
*It's tons of fun hangin' with your buds*
角度 准备绝交吧
Angles! Prepare to be un-friended.
我以为我们能更大一点
I really thought our sizes would match up better than this.
这里应该有战斗模式的
There's gotta be a battle button in here somewhere.
座位加热 舒服
Seat warmers! Cozy.
你很优秀 很值得
You are somebody. You are worth it.
雨果对这做了什么
What did Hugo do to this thing?!
现在成雨果的发明了
Oh, now it's Hugo's invention.
雨果 救命 我们怎么办
Hugo! Help us! What do we do?!
你们得进入增压模式
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表