剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
and get away with it!
我是无惊喜皇冠公爵
I'm the crown duke of not being surprised!
维姬 喜欢这个名衔吗 待改进
Vicky, did you like that name? We'll work on it, Vicky.
我们去救小龙
Let's go save that dinosaur!
好 这是飞船的弱点
Okay! That's the ship's weak point.
如果直升机飞到上方 把你放下
If we fly the chopper above it and drop you down,
-你就可以进去 -小问题 这安全吗
- we can get you in there. - Quick Q: How safe is this plan?
100% 我们都帮你准备好了
100%. We've mapped the whole thing out for you.
你需要头盔
You'll need a helmet.
-外面套一个 -好
- And a helmet for that helmet. - Okay.
再来一个保护另外两个
And maybe a third helmet to protect the other helmets.
-还有你的头 -三个头盔
- Oh, and your head too. - Three helmets?
生日快乐 小杯
Happy birthday, Cupcake?
不敢相信
I can't believe I'm actually
我今年没有惊喜派对
not gonna have a surprise party this year.
小杯 你每年都破坏惊喜
Cupcake, you ruin the surprise every year.
感觉你不想要呢
It's like you don't even want one.
看起来是
I guess it seemed like I didn't want one...
但我想要
...but I did.
我很喜欢小龙给我办的派对 意义重大
I loved that Dino would throw me those parties. It meant a lot.
以后就没有了 好难过
It's sad to think I may never get surprised again.
说得真好
That was beautiful.
里面有什么呢
I wonder what's in there.
我真的很讨厌惊喜
I really hate surprises.
小龙
Dino?
谁
Who's there?!
不管谁开这门
Okay, whatever's supposed to open this door
手真大 还有利爪
has really big hands and really sharp nails.
算了 不进1号♥门
Y'know what? No. Hard pass on door number 1.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you! No, thank you!!!
不
No!
我不能让你这样 外星人
You know what? I'm not letting you do this, alien.
他虽然不给我办派对
He might not have thrown me a party,
但我要我兄弟
but... I want my brother back!!!
我很后悔没让小龙给我惊喜
My one regret is not letting Dino surprise me!
惊喜
Surprise!!!
整到你了
Yes! Yes! We got you!
这次真的很难
Oh, this was the trickiest one yet.
我鳞片在外星人衣服里太难受了
You know how uncomfortable my scales get in an alien suit?
很难受 但值得了
It's brutal! Worth it, but brutal.
我很惊讶
You know what? I am pretty surprised.
感觉很棒
And it feels... good.
谢谢小龙
Thanks, Dino.
我自己烤的
Baked it myself!
监视了你很久才做好的
Spent hours spying on you to get it just right.
-可怕 -现在终于可以吃掉你了
- Creepy. - Now we finally get to eat you!
开玩笑的 生日快乐
I'm joking. Happy birthday, sweetie.
我有件事不懂
One thing I don't get.
这飞船怎么做的 好真实
How did you make this ship? It seems so real.
这是真飞船
Actually, this is a real ship.
外星人随时会回来
And the aliens could be back anytime.
我们该走了
So... we should probably get going.
就现在 赶紧走
Like... now. We should probably go now.
小龙 虽然这有点恐怖
You know what, Dino? Even though it was borderline nightmarish,
但发现我喜欢惊喜
discovering I like surprises is the coolest birthday surprise
-就是生日的最好惊喜 -生日快乐 小杯
- I could ever get. Thanks, brother. - Happy birthday, Cup.
惊喜
Surprise!
大家去哪了
Hey, where did everyone go?
这样古迪兄弟就证明了
And with that, the brothers Goody proved
如果把果汁倒到地上 就有蚂蚁
that if you pour juice on a floor, you get ants.
-敬大自然 -敬大自然
- To nature! - To nature!
孩子们 你们在干吗
Boys, what are you doing?
我的店可不要蚂蚁
These ants have no business in my store.
我收回
I stand corrected.
-维姬 -大家好
- Oh, hi, Vicky! - Hello, everyone.
这个 很高兴你们问 这是我的宠物毛毛虫
Oh, this? Glad you asked. It's my new pet caterpillar.
-酷 -她叫凯茜
- Cool! - Her name's Cassie,
是最好的宠物
and she's the best pet ever.
看
Check this out.
小杯 你看到了吗 太棒了
I mean, Cup, are you seeing this? This is good!
嗯 毛毛虫
Yeah, yeah, yeah, caterpillar.
肩 屁♥股♥有灯 不错哦
Shoulder. Lights on her butt. Nice.
我有宠物也会这样
Oh, the things I'd do with a pet of my own.
抱着爱它 再抱
To hold, to love, and to love holding some more.
-钱斯叔叔 我们能要一个吗 -不行
- Uncle Chance, can we get one? - No way!
你们连果汁都拿不好
You guys can't even handle drinking juice,
别说养宠物了
let alone taking care of a pet.
什么
Excuse me?!
-你说什么 -不好意思
- Excuse me?! Excuse us?! - Excuse us?!
我们可以养
We could totally handle a pet.
算了吧 你们又不喜欢宠物
You are not excused. You never even wanted a pet before.
之前那是不知道
Yeah, that was before I found out
你不相信我们不能养
that you didn't trust us to have one!
这样吧 如果我们能照顾毛毛虫一周
How 'bout this? If we can look after this caterpillar perfectly
我们就能自己养
for one whole week, we get one of our own.
小杯 你什么都照顾不了
Cup, I'm so confident you can't take care of anything,
如果你们能照顾24小时
I'll let you get your own pet
我就让你们养
if you can make it just 24 hours with this one.
-我还没同意呢 -好的
- I haven't agreed to any of this. - You're on.
-好吧 -好 孩子们
- Okay. Great. - Good. Oh, and boys?
要帮忙就说哦
Let me know if you need any help at all.
不用 我们自己可以
Uh, no. I think we'll be just fine on our own.
我可以把凯茜借给你们
I'll let you borrow Cassie, guys,
只是因为我希望你们也养个宠物
but only 'cause I want you to get a pet
这样可以一起玩
so we can have play dates.
谁是小毛毛虫 是你 是你
Who's a little caterpillar? You are. Yes, you are. You are.
-是她 -你们迟到了
- She is. - Guys, you're late!
毛毛虫
Hi, caterpillar.
你们一小时前
You were supposed to wax
就该去擦大城水上公园的滑道了
the slides at Big City Water Park an hour ago!
我们忘了
Oh, no. We totally forgot.
凯茜队出发
Team Cassie's on the case!
-我们是凯茜队了 -对
- We're Team Cassie now? - Yep.
好
Alright.
这要好久啊
Argh, this is taking forever!
我有个主意想告诉[滑给]你
I have an idea that I'd like to "Slide" By you.
坐在海绵上滑下去吗
Is it to wax the slide by riding down on a sponge?
我是想说买♥♥冰淇淋
It was actually to get ice cream,
但我同意 走起
but 100% yes, let's do your thing.
好耶
Yes!
三号♥弯太急了
Turn three is way too sharp!
划得漂亮
Good slide.
小龙
Aw, Dino.
她好像喜欢和我们万能服务
I think she likes doing general services with us.
她是完美宠物啊
She's a dream pet. She's a dream pet.
还是顶更好的帽子
And an even better hat.
好吧
Okay.
小龙 看
Shhh, Dino, shhh. Look.
凯茜累坏了
Aw, I think Cassie's pretty wiped.
-她干吗 -不知道 在哭吧
- What's she doing? - I dunno. I think she's crying.
也许喜极而泣了 你看了浪漫喜剧吗 凯茜
Maybe they're tears of joy. Did you watch a rom-com, Cassie?
小龙 我们送她回家吧
Dino, we should get her home.
好 可以路上买♥♥个爆米花
Good call. We'll stop for popcorn on the way,
以防咱们到那
just in case we want to watch a rom-com
想看浪漫喜剧 未定啊 不用紧张
when we get there. TBD. No pressure.
别抬头 不能让钱斯叔叔知道
Stay low. I don't want Uncle Chance to know
我们让她太累了 他会唠叨没完的
we let her get over-tired. We'll never hear the end of it.
我喜欢长篇大论 但好吧
I like long stories, but okay.
看这朵云
Look at that cloud.
小杯 你在下面 干吗
Hey, Cup, what you doing down there?
练习怎么哭
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表