剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
That's the story that Pig and Horse told me in confidence
他们叫我不要说出去
that they asked me not to repeat.
下次见 流言蜚语
Until next time, Gossips!
乖乖等着吧
Keep your hands in your face and your face in your place. Boo- ya!
小龙 这八卦太棒了 你是怎么做到的
That was some prime gossip, Dino! I don't know how you do it.
嗯好
Yeah... Great.
小杯 每个人都喜欢我们的节目
Hey, Cup. It's neat that everyone likes our show
我喜欢我的胡子和平衡车
and I love my beard and this stool-on-wheels,
但我们可能会让一些人伤心
but I think we might be making some people feel kinda... bad.
什么 不 镇上的人都很喜欢 小龙
What? Nah. The town's eating it up, Dino!
此外 如果他们真的感觉不好
Besides, if they really feel bad,
可以在节目中打电♥话♥谈论它 这是双赢
they can call in and talk about it on our show! It's a win-win.
给我们看头发 给我们看头发
Show us the hair! Show us the hair!
我们离开的时候这里有暴徒吗
Was this mob here when we left?
钱斯叔叔不会提前打烊啊
Not like Uncle Chance to close early.
快点 进来
Quick, get in!
-怎么了 奶奶 -头发
- What's going on, Grandma? - Hair!
玉米打折吗 每个人都喜欢玉米
Is there a sale on corn? Everyone loves corn.
孩子们 不是玉米
It isn't the corn, boys.
虽然玉米在打折 而且很甜又可口
Though yes, corn is on sale and it's sweet and tasty.
五号♥过道 三个两块钱
Aisle five, three for two bucks.
自从小龙在广播中提到钱斯的过去
Ever since Dino mentioned Chance's past on the radio,
暴徒们开始对他感到惊奇
mobs have been coming to marvel at his mop.
但他变了个人 一个杂货店老板
But he's a different man now. A grocery man.
至少他曾经是
Or at least, he was...
曾经
Was?!
他走了 无法承受这种关注度
He's gone. Couldn't handle the attention.
永远关闭了商店
And he closed the store down... forever!!!
不 我们做了什么
Oh no! What have we done?!
-小龙 我们去找他 -去
- Come on, Dino! Let's go find him! - Go!
把我的孩子带回家
Bring my baby home!
我好担心
I'm so worried.
好吧 钱斯叔叔会躲哪
Okay, where would Uncle Chance go to hide?
没用的
It's no use!
这都不是我的
That wasn't even mine...
我们已经盯着这张地图看了好几秒了
We've been staring at this map for seconds now...
什么也没有发现 小杯
and nothing, Cup, nothing!
我在你们家里 我有个大新闻
Boop! I'm in your home now, and I got big news!
八卦是热门
The gossip format is a hit!
我给你们一个更好的时间 下午5点
I'm giving you an even better time: 5 p.M.!
下班高峰
The traffic rush!
这是广播中最火的时段
That's the biggest audience on radio!
没错 我给你一个新名字 "八卦妖精"
Exactly! And I'm giving you a new name: The Gossip Goblins.
听起来不错
But that... that sounds pretty...
听起来负面吗
Does that sound negative to you?
谢谢 大城里没有人不八卦
Yeah, thanks! No one in Big City will go ungossiped.
但我想做老节目 帮助人们
But I wanna do the show the old way, where we just helped people.
我想做老节目
"I wanna do the show the old way where..."
不
No!
如果你不喜欢 我就换人
If you don't like it, I'll replace you with someone else.
-比如他 -我可以谈论植物
- Like him! - I could talk about plants...
或者其他任何人
Or anyone else!
好吧 我们不需要你那破广播
Fine! You know what? We don't want to do your stinking radio sh--
-不 我们做 -什么
- No, we'll do it! - What?!
小龙
Dino...
我们喜欢八卦和妖精 总是伤害大家
We love gossip and goblins and hurting everyone all the time.
没错 别忘了
That's right. You do. And don't forget it.
我要出门了
Boop! I'm going out the door now!
一会见
See you shortly.
记住 孩子们 你们现在是大明星了
Remember, boys. You're big stars now.
八卦妖精
The Gossip Goblins!
对 妖精 我喜欢它
Yes. Goblins. I like it.
小龙 你必须采取更好的行动
Dino, you're gonna have to act better than that
来让你的计划奏效
if you want your plan to work.
我正在努力 我没说过谎
I'm trying. I've never lied before.
来伤别人心吧 你们这些废柴
Let's crush some hearts, you beefy losers!
不错
Not bad.
八卦妖精
The Gossip Goblins!
大城 是时候给你们想要的了
Big City! It's time to give you what you want.
别人的可怕八卦
A heaping helping... of other people's horrible gossip!
我们有令人尴尬的东西 肯定会摧毁人生
We've got some embarrassing stuff that's sure to crush lives...
人生 人生
lives... lives...
说 快说出来
Spill it! Spill those beans!
来了哦 妖精们
Here's your gossip, goblins:
我晚上和枕头说话
I talk to my pillow at night.
我假装他是导演
I pretend he's a director
我是他长达三小时的 睡前电影中的英雄
and I'm the hero in his three-hour film about bedtime.
-这是真的 -我站在镜子前的电♥话♥簿上
- It's true. - I stand on a phone book in front of a mirror
看着自己唱摇滚歌♥曲
and watch myself sing rock songs.
是三本 而且是爱情歌♥曲 真的
Okay, it's three phone books and they're love ballads. It's true.
他们在做什么
What are they doing?
有时我装扮成鹿 走在森林里
Sometimes I dress up as a deer and walk in the forest.
我讨厌地图 我说出来了
I hate maps. There. I said it.
别说了 别取笑自己
Stop! Don't make fun of yourselves!
你会失去观众的
You'll lose the audience!
我用我兄弟的牙刷擦脚趾
I use my brother's toothbrush to clean my toes.
-等等 什么 -最重要的是
- Yeah, wait. What? - Most importantly,
告诉钱斯叔叔
to our Uncle Chance,
很抱歉我们太过了
we're sorry we got carried away.
我们不说八卦了 你回家吧
We're done with the gossip. We want you to come home.
走起 架
Let's hoof it! Hyah!
别说了 马上停止
Stop! Stop this right now!
好哒
With pleasure...
还有一件事
Oh, and one more thing.
我放屁了
Doink. I made a fart.
你当时不在 那是之前的事了
You weren't there, but that's from before.
钱斯叔叔 你回来了
Uncle Chance! You came back!
还骑着马
On a horse!
我听到你们在旧播客上说的话了 孩子们
I heard what you did on your old-timey podcast, boys.
-广播 -随便吧
- Radio. - Whatever.
我想让你们知道这意义重大
I want you to know... it meant a lot.
你在数百万人面前
You spilling my secrets
泄露了我的秘密 也意义重大
in front of millions of people meant a lot too,
但是负面消息
but in a "Those guys stink" Kind of way.
对不起 我让你难堪了 钱斯叔叔
I'm sorry I embarrassed you, Uncle Chance.
我不会再做了
I won't do it again. Ever.
我怎么确定呢
How can I know for sure?
这是个好的开始
That's a fine start.
现在我们可以回家了吗
Now can we go home?
我借雨果一张地图 我比想象中更想它
I loaned Hugo a map and I miss it more than I thought.
都是回家 他可以载我们的
We're all going the same way. He could've given us a lift...
同一方向 那马好大
Same direction, it's... You know, it's a big horse.
佐舞 你这个偷摸的小可爱在哪
Zoooorvy! You sneaky lil' pixelated cutey... Where are you?
我要找到佐舞
I need to find Zorv!
小龙 你不是佐舞就别跟我说话 等等
Dino? Don't talk to me unless you're the Zorv. Wait!
-你是佐舞吗 -什么
- Are you the Zorv? - What?
-不是 -好的 佐舞
- No. - Okay. You check out. Now, Zorv.
你已经玩了好几天的网络游戏了
It's just, you've been playing that internet game for days now.
我们可以一起玩吗
Can we please go have some real fun?
出去 还记得吗
Outside? You know? Remember that?
-你最喜欢的 -外面不存在
- It's your favourite. - Outside does not exist.
只有佐舞
There is only Zorv.
只有佐舞
Only Zorv.
至少解释一下这个游戏怎么玩
At least explain how this game works.
我以为你不会问呢
Oh, I thought you'd never ask.
抓住这些怪兽 达到最后一级
Okay, so, you catch critters until you beat the final level
释放佐舞仙女
and release the Zorv fairy.
老实说 小杯 一起玩啊
Honestly, Cup, get in the now.
我的1100万个互联网朋友
I mean, every one of my 11 million internet friends
都在抓她
are trying to catch her.
-佐舞仙女 -伙计们
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表