剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
Cupcake? What are you doing?
我现在好大 酷 对吧
I'm huge now! Cool, right?
好
Okay, ow, ow!
我是巨人 我是巨人
I'm a giant! I'm a giant!
我是巨人
I'm a giant!
我的眼睛
My eyes!
我要告诉我妈
I'm gonna tell my mom on you.
-感觉又小了 -是的 感觉又变小了
- Feeling small again? - Yeah, feeling small again.
-下一个是我 -小杯 你在做什么
- Hey, I got next! - Cupcake? What are you doing?
我不知道 钱斯叔叔
Oh, I don't know, Uncle Chance.
也许是灌篮 因为我很大
Maybe slam dunking all over faces 'cause I'm huge?
只有网 谁想要
Nothing but net. Who wants a piece?
-小杯 这是非正式联赛 -我们只想运球
- Cup, this is a casual league. - We just like to dribble.
四分球
Four- pointer!
你们打网球吗
Do you guys play tennis?
觉得他快疯完了吗
Think he's almost done?
我希望如此
I hope so...
我够大了 可以试试过山车了
Finally. I'm big enough to try the Nauseanator.
我会吐吗 只有时间才能证明
Will I puke? Only time will tell.
-别插队 -我很抱歉
- No cutting! - Oh! I'm sorry!
我没看见你 我来帮忙
Oh, I didn't see you there. Let me help.
我能先跑吗
Can I get a bit of a head start?
我要抓住他
I'm gonna get him!
小杯 是你吗
Cup? Is that you?
-你没事吧 小杯 -我搞砸了 小龙
- You okay, Cup? - I messed up, Dino.
我只是想感受一下变大
I just wanted to feel what it was like to be big.
但我惹恼了大家
But I... think I just annoyed everybody.
变大并不意味着你可以做任何想做的事 小杯
Being big doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want, Cup.
它也有缺点 座位太小
It has its downsides too. Seats are too small,
中国商店是噩梦
China shops are a nightmare,
我无法放屁而不伤害到和我尾巴一边高的人
and I can't fart without really hurting someone at tail level.
我从来没有想过那样的事
I never thought of it like that.
我想我有点太过分了
I guess I kinda took advantage of it a bit.
-不 -嗯 谢谢你这么说
- No. - Well, that's nice of you to say.
我没说完 我想说"可不"
I didn't finish. No kidding. I was gonna say, "No kidding."
你确实过分了 100%
You did take advantage of it. For sure. 100%.
你想去和皮特里比赛吗
You wanna go race Peetree now, though?
皮肤套的最后一次狂欢
One last hurrah in the skin suit?
不了 小龙 如果我不能自己做
I don't think so, Dino. If I can't do it as myself,
我宁愿不做
I'd rather not do it at all.
如果我们能
Well, what if we could do it...
一起呢
Together?
我穿皮壳流汗太多了
I was really sweaty in that skin shell.
可以先洗个澡吗
Can I have a shower first?
不
No!
小可爱没办法
Is the little cutey having trouble
走进他奶奶的大男孩车吗
getting into his grandma's big boy car?
皮特里 这个可爱的小家伙要打你屁♥股♥了
Peetree, this little cutey is about to whoop your butt!
-准备好了吗 小龙 -准备好了
- Ready, Dino? - Ready.
马力好强
So many verves under the hood.
我们可以的 小龙
We're doing it, Dino!
当然 小杯 我知道你是最好的司机
Of course we are, Cup! You're the best driver I know.
不 我们是最好的司机 小龙
No, we're the best drivers we know, Dino.
小杯
Hiya, Cup!
孩子们 左拐 我有个约会
Hang a left, boys! I have a date!
总是有约会
Always with the dates.
小杯 小龙 新万能服务来了
Cupcake! Dino! The new general services gig is here!
也许我应该从噩梦中醒来
Maybe I should come back after I wake from this nightmare.
好游戏 静止的机械人 小龙 但有活了
Great game of motionless cyborg, Dino, but duty calls!
但我没有被编程
But I wasn't programmed to- -
-什么活 雨果 -报童
- What's the gig, Hugo? - You're gonna be paperboys!
用整个篇幅来宣布好像有点疯狂
Seems crazy to print a whole paper just to announce it,
但我凭什么质疑他们的商业模式呢
but who am I to question their business model?
报童 终于
Paperboys! Finally!
还有 什么是报童
Also, what are paperboys?
你们要给大城的每个人送报纸
You're gonna deliver newspapers to everybody in Big City.
我以为报纸都不存在了
I didn't think newspapers even existed anymore.
人人都知道可信的信息
Everyone knows all reputable information
来自互联网上的随机人群
comes from random people on the Internet.
-告诉我 互联网 -地球是平的
- Tell me things, Internet! - The Earth is flat.
就像手中有个学校
It's like school, in your hand.
欢迎来到报童中心
Welcome to Paperboy central!
首先我们想确定
First things first. We wanna make sure
你是否达到报童需求
you have what it takes to paperboy.
我们都有
Oh, we have it. We have all of it.
我喜欢你的勇气 孩子
I like your moxie, kid.
但是勇气不能送报 是报童
But moxie doesn't deliver papers. Paperboys do.
你有什么优势吗
Do you have what it takes?
当我说不知道的时候 我是我们俩说话
I think I speak for both of us when I say I don't know.
这是我们的测试轨道
This is our test track.
它有你在真实路线上遇到的所有障碍
It has all the obstacles you'll encounter on a real route.
如果能通过这个测试 就可以成为真正的报童
If you can pass this test, you'll be ready to be true paperboys.
骑上那辆自行车 把报纸扔到假东西上
Now, get on that bike and toss some papers at fake things!
没问题
Oh- kay. No problem.
只要调整速度就行
Just have to adjust for velocity.
好厉害 小杯
Nice huck, Cup!
也许下一次 注意一下
Maybe, next time - just a little note here -
不要把所有的东西都弄坏
try not to break everything everywhere?
可以吗
If you can?
如果不麻烦
If that's not too much trouble?
祝贺
Congratulations!
你们还差得很远
You're not even close to being ready for the big time.
中等都算不上 但我确实需要报童
Or even the medium time. But I do need paperboys,
所以有一个小活给你们
so I've got a small-time gig for you.
送这个最不受欢迎的报纸
Delivering this: our least popular paper.
-《超级真实报纸》 -《妖魔联手》
- The Super True Newspaper? - Ooh! "Monsters to Join Forces"!
这种报纸我喜欢
This is the type of hard-hitting newspaper I can get behind.
怪物 那都是假的
"Monsters?" Pfft. That's just made up mumbo-jumbo.
我不需要你们喜欢它 只要你们送它
I don't need you to like it, I need you to deliver it.
我两个都可以
Well, I will do both.
送报小菜一碟 小龙
This paper delivery stuff is a piece of cake, Dino.
你知道月亮实际上是一个哈密瓜吗
Did you know the moon is actually a cantaloupe?
为什么没有更多的人读这个报纸
Why don't more people read this paper?
因为这不是真正的新闻 小龙 都是编造的
'Cause it isn't real news, Dino. It's all made up.
但他们不相信 为什么要印呢 这肯定是真的
But... Why print it if they don't believe it? It's gotta be real!
-或者不是 -我知道如何找出答案
- Or consider, it doesn't. - Well I know how to find out.
我们和报纸编辑谈谈 兰道夫·皮尔先生
We'll talk to the paper's editor. Mr. Randolph Pill!
-拜托 我们可以吗 -好吧
- Please?! Please, may we? - Fine.
但我们得快点回来送报纸
But let's make it quick so we can get back to delivering papers
也就是反复打自己脑袋
a.K.A. Hitting myself repeatedly in the head.
好
Okay!
这一看就是报道真♥相♥的人的房♥子
Now this looks like the house of someone who reports the truth!
小杯 是小龙吗 欢迎
Cupcake! Is that Dino!? Welcome!
-你怎么知道我们的名字 -外星人告诉我的
- How did you know our names? - Aliens told me.
开玩笑
Just kidding!
是我发出的声音 小龙打电♥话♥来告诉我的
I did that voice. Dino called to tell me you were coming...
这样有礼貌
Polite.
用外星人给我的电♥话♥
Using a phone that aliens gave me!
还是开玩笑 进来 进来
Again, kidding! Come in, come in!
-进来 -我爱他
- Get in here. - I love him.
我
I...
伙计们 《超级真实报纸》
Fellas, you'll see we do things pretty differently
和别人不一样
at the Super True Newspaper.
比如 哪都有茶杯
For example, why carry tea cups around
为什么要带着呢
when you can just have them everywhere?
-为什么呢 -是啊
- Why indeed. - Sure.
皮尔先生 我不想攻击你
Mr. Pill, I don't want to be insulting,
但你报纸里的内容都是编的 对吧
but everything in your paper is completely made up, right?
都是真的
It's all 100% true!
真的 看看我们报纸的名字
Really true! Which is where the name comes from!
《超级真实报纸》
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表