剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
and then pull their moustaches, and--
没事了 我自问自答了
Okay, yeah, I think I just answered my own question. I'm good.
祝最强的胡子胜利
Then may the strongest moustache win.
准备 架
And... Hyah!!!
不
Nooo!
胜者出现了
We have a winner!
我们的新大使是小杯·B·古迪
Your new Grand Chancellor is Cupcake B. Goody!
什么 他是我们的新领袖
What?! He's our new leader?
太好了 我是胜者 为我欢呼
Yeah, I'm a winner. Yay for me!
小杯 小杯
Cupcake, Cupcake!
不管怎么说
I mean, for what it's worth,
我觉得你没胡子也很帅 这样挺好的
I think you look real good without it. So there's that.
小杯 还是
Well, Cup... or...
大使先生
Mr. Grand Chancellor...
马秀马上就要开始了
The horse show's about to start.
我够有男子气概了吧 小龙
Do I look macho enough, Dino?
我的入场一定要完美
My entrance has to be perfect
这样皮特里才会臣服于我
so Peetree himself cowers before me.
别忘了最终目的
Just, don't forget that ultimately,
是提升我们万能服务的简历 对吧
this is to raise the profile of our general services business. Right?
我们早就不用了 小龙
We're way past that now, Dino.
现在是关于男子气概的尊重
This is about macho respect.
好吧 那个你用好了没
Right. Have you used enough of that maybe?
别担心 小龙 我没事的
Don't worry, Dino. I'll be fine!
什么
What?!
小龙 救我
Dino! Help me!
它朝着门去了
It's headed for the door!
不 我美丽的胡子
No! My beautiful moustache!
胡子妖怪 快跑
Monster Moustache! Run!
小杯 他朝着长得像你的粉红小马去了
Cup! It's headed for the pink pony that looks exactly like you!
小里杯 快离开那
Lil' Cupper! Get out of there!
-你给他取名了 -什么 我 没
- You named him! - What? I... No...
-你看到了吗 -他在跳舞
- Did you see that? - He's... dancing?
它跟不上他的舞蹈
It can't keep up with his dance!
我们去帮他 小杯 我们必须跳舞
Let's help him, Cup! We gotta dance!
但是跳舞不怎么爷们
But dancing isn't manly.
所有人都看着呢
And everyone's watching.
小杯
Cupcake!
我们需要你
We need you!
拜托 没胡子的
C'mon no-stache!
你怎么不去救你的小伙伴们
Why don't you go and dance with your little friends!?
住手
Stop!
我能跳支舞吗
May I have this dance?
跳支舞
Uh, yeah! A dance!
跳啊 跳啊
Dance-e-tata. Dance-e-tata...
收拾好了
Consider yourself groomed!
你不是刚想出来的吧
You did not just think of that right now!
你是刚想到的吗
Did you just think of that right now?
这是我兄弟 他刚刚想到的
That's my brother! He just thought of that right now!
你知道吗 小杯
You know what, Cup?
你应该为你昨天做的事情得个奖章
You should get a medal for what you did yesterday.
那个怪物是我创造的 所以扯平了
Well, I think me creating the monster kinda evened things out.
对啊 我忘了是你创造了
Right. I forgot you created the monster.
看谁来了
Oh, think fast!
我只是想说
I just wanted to say.
我看到你昨天和那个胡子妖怪斗舞
I saw you dance-fight with that stache yesterday.
我不会再怼你了
It was sorta whatever in a I-didn't-mind-it kinda way.
我 皮特里 我
Oh! I... Peetree, I--
好了 待会见
Anyway. Later!
看来跳舞让你看上去很酷
Dancing made you look cool,
强硬 还很爷们
tough and macho after all!
-你还好吧 小杯 -当然
- You okay, Cup? - Absolutely.
强硬还很爷们
Tough and macho.
我去给你拿些冰豆子
I'm gonna get you some frozen peas.
不 我不需要
Nope. Don't need 'em.
有人吗
Hello?
蜜蜂警官需要服务
Officer Bees needs service over here!
蜜蜂现在需要鲜榨果汁
Bees need delicious juice squeezing service over here right now!
天啊
Oh, Bees.
你干了什么
What have you done?
收到订单
Order received.
享用你的橙汁 警官
Enjoy your orange juice, Officer.
感谢在礼品袋购物
Thanks for shopping at Goody Bag!
小杯 小龙
Hey, Cupcake! Dinosaur!
快把这个机器人弄出去
Get out of that robot now!
-好啊 -钱斯叔叔
- What's up? - Hey, Uncle Chance!
你们得确保
Look, you two need to make sure
为今晚的垒球比赛做好了准备
you're ready for the big softball game tonight.
我们不能让阴险斯坦的超♥市♥再赢我们了
We can't let Sneaky Stan's Supermarket beat us again.
或者可以 阴险斯坦
Or can you? Ha! Sneaky Stan!
他真的很阴险
He's legitimately very sneaky.
别担心 钱斯叔叔
Don't worry, Uncle Chance.
我造了一个秘密武器
I built us a secret weapon:
机器击球手
Robo-Batter!
他早餐全垒打 中午打热狗
He hits homers for breakfast and hot dogs for lunch!
谢谢 机器击球手 开启自动模式
Oh, thank you, Robo-Batter. Initiate auto-pilot mode!
我的眼睛 有个球棒在我眼睛里
Oh, my eye! There's a bat in my eye!
我们操纵的话会更好
It works better when we're in it.
好吧 好东西
Right, yeah, good stuff.
你们要准时到 小龙
Look, just make sure you get there on time, Dino.
你是礼品袋最好的棒球手
You're Goody Bag's best player by a country mile.
好的 钱斯叔叔
Will do, Uncle Chance!
万能服务电♥话♥
The general services phone!
说吧 雨果
Talk to me, Hugo.
知道了
Got it.
-我们有工作了 -太好了
- We got a gig! - Oh yeah!!!
在哪
Where?
我忘记问了 雨果
Uh, I forgot to ask. Hugo?
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Oh no. Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up...
-雨果 -你的信♥号♥♥怎么样
- Hugo? - How's your... how's your signal?
你的信♥号♥♥
Your signal.
这只是个罐子
Oh, it's just a can
牵了根绳子所以很好 听得清楚
attached to a string so it's good. It's clear.
你是我们最好的选手 小龙
You're our best player, Dino.
钱斯叔叔会看到我的机器击球手有多棒
Uncle Chance is gonna see how good my Robo-Batter is.
我在那东西上花了好几年
I spent ages on that thing.
好吧 不是雨果造的它吗
Yeah. Didn't Hugo sorta build it?
是我想的点子
I came up with it.
那是最难的部分 你知道吗
That's practically the hardest part. You know?
总之我们赶紧搞定万能服务工作
Anyway, let's just make sure we do our General Services gig fast
就不会错过比赛
so we don't miss the game.
知道了 快速工作 比赛 打盹
Gotcha. Quick gig. Game time. Cat nap.
也许来点牛肉干 也许
Maybe some jerky. Maybe.
我们到了
Oh, this is it.
叮和咚
Ding and dong.
-我都还没碰到门铃呢 -你不用按
- I didn't even touch the bell! - You didn't have to.
我的感应器察觉到了你存在
My detectors sensed your presence.
谁在说话
Who said that?
是我 我是角度
I did. I am Angles.
-一个有感知的智能居所 -说英语 破房♥子
- A sentient intelligent dwelling. - In English, home thing!
叹气 我是一个会说话的房♥子
Sigh. I am a talking house.
你们是马芬蛋糕和有鳞的马吗
Are you Muffin and Scaly Horse?
是的
Yes.
小杯和小龙为你效劳
Cupcake and Dino at your service.
我们是在你主人出门时
We're here to help out around the...
来帮助你的
you... while your owner's away.
我会服从主人的意愿
I will respect my owner's wishes.
你们可以进来了
You may enter.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
如果这东西可以自己来
Um, if this thing can take care of itself,
我们为什么要来这里
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表