剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
小杯和小龙 万能服务
第一季 第四集
我的曲奇跳过你的了 将军 小龙
My cookie jumped your cookie. King me, Dino!
不行了 我的子都被我吃了
I can't. I ate all my pieces.
我再烤点
I'll bake some more...
别玩曲奇棋了
Pump the breaks on cookie checkers.
我这有万楞的佛物
Have I got a generic serviette job for you!
你是说万能服务吗
You mean a general services job?
是的 你俩都知道 这周末很重要
Sure. As you both know, it's a big weekend for us.
是BCSBP
It's the BCSBP!
超大披萨
Big Chunk Super Buff Pizza?
大城小商游♥行♥
Big City Small Business Parade.
著名的古迪家花车需要打扫
And the illustrious Goody family float needs a tune-up.
你们想帮忙吗
You guys wanna help?
当然 重温一下修车技能可太好了
Of course! Never hurts to brush up on our old auto repair skills.
赶紧玩完游戏
Let's just finish our game real quick... ugh...
我赢了
I win.
注意 超棒的遗物
Behold! A stunning relic
礼品袋杂货店的辉煌
from the glory days of Goody Bag Grocery!
酷 钱斯叔叔
Cool, Uncle Chance!
嗯 这真是 居然有呢
Yeah! That's... That's really, um, well... it exists!
这个花车上都是你们的祖先
This float is full of your ancestry, fellas!
这是排奶奶的奶奶
Here's a drawing of Grandma Steak's grandma;
你们曾曾里脊祖母
your Great Great Grandma Tenderloin!
还有我爷爷 老爸爸双层袋
And my grandpa: Old Papa Double Bag!
这是原来
And this space here was
礼品袋的吉祥物
once occupied by the original Goody Bag mascot,
古迪呆瓜 很多年前就不见了
The Goody Goof! It vanished many years ago...
打个蜡 清理一下
Just a quick wax and a tune up,
她就可以代表我们家参加大游♥行♥啦
she'll be ready to represent our family in the big parade!
等不及要和你们分享这一刻了
I can't wait to share that moment with you both.
开动吧 孩子们
Have at it, fellas!
吉祥物遗迹
Ancient lost mascot!?
它又不会长脚跑掉
Well, it didn't just grow legs and walk away...
难道长了
Unless it did...
吉祥物不是我们的问题 小龙
That mascot isn't our problem, Dino.
给这丑花车擦一擦
Let's give this ugly little baby a hard scrub.
好的
I'm on it!
-中等婴儿力度 -去拿点肥皂
- Medium-strength baby scrub it is! - Uh, let's grab the soap.
终于 花车干净整洁了
Finally, the float is clean and tuned!
还是有点旧
Still a little dull.
钱斯叔叔看上它什么了
What does Uncle Chance see in this crusty ol' thing anyway?
花车不错啊 古迪小屁孩
Nice float, Goody-Butts!
你们从垃圾市场捡的吗
You pick that up from the garbage market?
你怎么能在光彩四射的花车上
How dare you talk down about our so-so float
这么说我们普通的花车
from the top of your glorious, shiny float?
随便吧 我们都有花车
Whatever! We're totally fine with the fact
虽然你的花车好看多了
that we both have different versions of the same thing
但没关系
and yours is way better!
很好 我可不希望让你们嫉妒
Well, that's good. Wouldn't want you to be jealous.
*他会的*
*Yes he would*
我就说一句 很惊艳
I'll just say it. I'm impressed.
回见了 古迪小屁孩
Smell ya later, goody-butts!
没人能侮辱礼品袋的名声
Nobody insults the Goody Bag name.
午饭吃什么 小杯
Let's talk lunch, Cupcake.
我想给皮特里来碗热腾腾的复仇
I'm thinking about a steaming hot bowl of revenge on Peetree.
再加点沙拉
And for a side, maybe a salad.
我们造个超棒的花车
Let's build a float so great
让皮特里的看上去像婴儿车
it'll make Peetree's look like a baby carriage.
我喜欢婴儿车 但好吧
I like baby carriages, but okay!
钱斯叔叔看到这个猛兽肯定吓死了
Man, Uncle Chance is gonna flip when he sees this beast!
谁有最酷的花车
Who's got the coolest float?
*你*
*You do!*
瞧 是皮特里
Oh look, it's Peetree!
他有这路口第二酷的花车
In the second coolest float at this intersection.
这是礼品袋的新花车吗 太酷炫了
Is this the new Goody Bag float!? What a doozy!
输的感觉如何 皮特里
How does losing taste, Peetree?
感觉如何啊
How does it, what's it taste like?
*感觉像在百货公♥司♥*
*It tastes like getting separated from your mom*
*找不到妈妈了*
*In a department store*
别激动 钱斯叔叔
Hold on to your ribs, Uncle Chance,
你等一下会非常骄傲的
your heart is about to swell with pride.
惊喜吗
A surprise?
这是什么
What's this?!
孩子们 我的花车呢
I... Boys? Where's my float?
我们造了个新的 你有多喜欢
We made a whole new float! For you! How much do you love it?
喜欢吗 说实话 有多喜欢
Like so much? Be honest, do you like it so much?
喜欢吗
Do you love it?
我
I...
号♥外 过时的礼品袋花车被酷炫宝贝取代了
Extra extra! Outdated Goody-Bag Float replaced by big hot beauty!
大城里新一代的有趣花车
New generation of fun floats in Big City!
是时候忘记历史 专注酷炫了
Time to forget history and focus on cool flashy things!
这头条真长
This is a really long headline!
你觉得呢
So? What do you think?
难以置信
Oh, I can't believe this...
古迪呆瓜已经不见了
The Goody Goof is already missing,
现在你们要替换整个花车
and now you wanna replace the entire float?
小龙 他好像很难过 我们太过了
Uh-oh, Dino. He seems really down. You think we went too far?
嗯 是的
Oh yeah, we did.
太糟了 我很难受 小龙
This is bad. I feel awful, Dino.
我也是 我们得补偿他
We feel awful. We've gotta make it up to him.
等等 我有主意了
Wait, I have a plan!
钱斯叔叔 你最喜欢的乐队
Uncle Chance! Look! It's your favourite band!
看来我们不能强求
Looks like we can't force it.
得修空调了
We've really gotta fix the AC in here.
我不懂小龙 他为什么不开心 花车而已
I don't get it, Dino. Why's he so grumped up? It's just a float.
这不光是花车 孩子们 看
Oh, it's much more than just a float, boys. Take a look-see.
这花车已经好几个世纪了
That float has been in the family for centuries!
这是礼品袋辛劳 家族价值的证明
A testament to hard work, family values and all things Goody Bag.
这是在礼品袋祖先的住处造的
It was built at the first ever Goody Bag location
大城山的山顶洞穴里
in an old cave atop Big City Mountain
你们的祖先在这里
where your ancestors provided
给其他人提供杂货
very basic groceries to other cave-folk!
我都不知道杂货店那么早就有了
I had no idea our grocery lineage went back that far.
我们在唾弃历史
We were spitting in the face of history!
历史那么可爱的小脸
History's lovely face!
现在知道为什么叔叔不开心了吧
And now you know why your uncle is being such a grumpy dump.
等等 还记得钱斯叔叔说
Wait a minute! Remember when Uncle Chance said
老花车的老吉祥物丢了吗 古迪呆瓜
the mascot from the old float was missing!? The Goody Goof?
我猜还在洞里
I bet it's still in the cave!
没错 如果我们找回来
Exactly! And if we get it back,
他肯定很开心
he'll be happier than a pig in... mud.
我们走[滚]吧 小龙
Let's roll, Dino!
不是真叫你滚
Not... not literally.
根据照片 应该就在这
Okay. So according to the photo, we should be just about here.
没什么好怕的 只是个黑洞穴 也许有几只鸟
Nothin' scary, just a dark cave... Maybe some birds...
或者一个疯子 两者其一
Or a crazy maniac. One of the two.
继续走 别管上百只眼睛
Just keep going forward. Ignore the hundreds of eyes...
在黑暗中看着你
Staring at you from the shadows...
等待时机进攻
Biding their time to strike!
我们都有点疑神
I think we're both being a little paran-- aaaah!!!
等等 我叫过了
Oh, wait, I already screamed.
你们在我的豪♥宅♥干吗
Why you in my mansion?
我们丢了东西
We-we... We just lost something of ours.
旧花车的老吉祥物 你见过吗
An ancient mascot from a historic float. Have you seen it?
这只有我 大衣架和一堆大衣
Just me here! With my coat rack, my pile of coats...
我可以帮你挂
I could hang those for you--
还有我的挚友 凯文
And my best friend... Kevin!
-古迪呆瓜 -那是古迪呆瓜
- The Goody Goof! - That's the Goody Goof.
我和凯文是最好的朋友
Me and Kevin are best friends!
我们一直吃 一起把大衣扔地上
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表