剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
Uh, just practicing crying!
好吧 凯茜如何
Well, that's good. How's Cassie?
非常好 她真可爱
Oh, perfect! Yep, she is such a joy. It is a joyful time.
小杯 跟以前一样
Well, as always, Cup,
需要我帮忙就吱一声
let me know if you need any help.
我们很好 谢谢
We're doing just fine, thanks!
听起来像是里面有什么
Sounds like we got our new collection of...
东西倒了
falling things... in.
我去检查检查
I'll go check on them.
真是朵蓬松的云
Oh, wow, that is... that is a fluffy cloud.
里面有雨
A bit of rain in there.
小龙 什么声音
Dino! What was that noise?
不是我们弄的 那是有东西倒了
Oh, that wasn't us, that was our new collection of falling things.
真的 好吧 凯茜在哪
That's real? Okay, cool. Where's Cassie?
我刚刚哄她睡觉了 就像这样
Oh, I just hummed her to sleep. Like this:
睡吧 小杯
Go to sleep, Cup.
在你这是不是奏效了
Is it working on you?
这里是小杯 宠物保姆大♥师♥
Cupcake here. Master pet-sitter.
小杯
Hey, Cup!
你从我这边带过去的宠物怎么样了
How's my pet that you kinda took from me without asking?
维姬 很高兴你问了
Vicky! Glad you asked.
我正打算去看看她呢
I'm about to look in on her right now.
有人偷了凯茜 放了个茧在这
Someone stole Cassie and replaced her with a huge cocoon!
稍等 维姬
Uh, be right back, Vicky!
凯茜
Cassie?
不然呢 还能是谁
No duh. Like, yeah, who else?
你看起来不一样了
You look different.
我现在不就是一只蝴蝶
I'm, like, totally a butterfly now.
从我房♥间里出去 你们要去哪 别走
Get out of my room! Where are you going? Don't leave.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
请永远走开 那又怎样 我不在乎
Please buzz off forever, or whatever. I don't care.
我开个玩笑
I'm just kidding.
我没开玩笑 你们现在就走
I'm not kidding. I need you to leave now.
-刚刚发生了什么 -我不
- What just happened? - I don't...
我觉得我们可爱的小毛毛虫长大了
I think our cute little caterpillar just became a... teenager.
小杯 你那边还好吗
Cup? Is everything okay over there?
是的 维姬 我们很开心
Yeah, we're having a great time, Vick!
-再见 -再见
- Totally. Bye! - Bye now!
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
如果我现在不发信息
If I don't start texting right now,
就要发生不好的事情了
something bad will happen!!!
所以我说 确定 她说没门
So I said, "For sure." And she said, "N'way."
然后我说 好的
And I said, "Okay!"
凯茜现在是间谍吗
Is Cassie a spy now?
-这些是密语吗 -凯茜
- Are these spy words? - Uh, um, Cassie?
我们预定了万能服务 你要来帮忙吗
We booked a general service. Want to come help?
就像以前一样
It could be just like old times.
万能服务太烂了
General services are lame!
-而且我的朋友们就要来了 -你们好
- Also, my friends are coming over. - Hi, guys.
我在忙着削铅笔
I was busy sharpening some pencils
这些小青年在玩滑板
when these teens crashed in doing kick flips.
我不喜欢被打断
I didn't love being interrupted,
但是玩滑板真的很酷
but the kick flips were admittedly cool.
-老家伙们 -我们不老
- 'Sup, old guy. 'Sup, other old guy. - We're not old!
你们能别在刚洗过的地板上滑吗
Um, can you guys not skateboard on our freshly washed floors?
-我们老了 -对啊
- Oh, man, we are old. - Oh, yeah.
我很担心这些地板
I am getting stressed about these floors.
现在的孩子
Kids these days.
滑得真烂 让我试试
Sick board. Let me try?
他们为什么不听我们的
Why won't they listen to us?
钱斯叔叔可能会知道 我们应该去问他
Uncle Chance would know. We should ask him for help.
然后接受失败吗 不可能
And admit defeat? No way!
我们能解决的 他们没那么坏
We can handle it. They're not so bad.
好的 小姑娘
Alright, missy.
这盏灯的损失从你的零用钱里扣
That lamp is coming out of your allowance!
你觉得我会在乎吗
Ha! Right. You think I care?
我都没零用钱
I don't even get allowance.
我想要
I'd love an allowance
如果可能的话 我就是说说
if that's gonna be a thing around here. Just sayin'.
走吧 大家 我们去别的地方滑
C'mon, guys. Let's go skate somewhere else,
去一个不被老古板们念叨的地方
where we won't get police-copped by oldie-moldies!
我知道有一个绝妙的地方
I know the perfect spot.
你不能去 小姑娘 你就在这
You're not going anywhere, young lady! You're grounded!
-好嘛 -大伙儿
- Yeah, right! Ha! - Hey again, guys.
我没说我需要帮忙
Not saying I need help,
但是如果你们帮的话 我就需要
but if you were offering, I'd take it.
你们决定
Your call.
提醒一下 以后还会有
And just a heads-up, this will happen again.
凯茜 凯茜去哪了
Cassie?! Where did Cassie go?!
水滑梯 他们准备去那玩滑板
The water slide! They're gonna skateboard down it!
那真是
That... is...
从你语调中感受到 糟糕 真糟糕
trying to read your tone here. Bad! That's bad!
因为他们可能会受伤 我们走
Because they could hurt themselves. Let's go!
你们好 孩子们 你们忙着去哪
Oh, hello, boys. Where are you going in such a rush?
-我们要去找 -给我们自己的好礼物
- We've gotta find - A nice gift for ourselves,
因为我们把凯茜养得很好
'cause we're doing such a perfect job of raising Cassie.
我能建议一些
Well, may I suggest a bunch of pictures
杂♥志♥上的云朵吗
of clouds in magazine form?
不 我们有麻烦了 钱斯叔叔
No. We're in trouble, Uncle Chance!
小龙
Dino!
对不起小杯 凯茜破茧长大了
Sorry, Cup. Cassie went into a cocoon and came out a teenager,
本来就够麻烦了 她又去大城水滑梯
and that was hard enough, but now she's gonna skateboard
玩滑板了 我们很担心
down Big City water slide. We're worried!
-什么 -我们能够解决的
- What? - We can handle it.
没事的 我们走吧 小龙
We'll be fine. Let's go, Dino.
你们确定不需要帮忙吗
You sure you don't want help?
我曾经为两个调皮的孩子
You know, I asked for a whole bunch of help
寻求过很多帮助
with two of the toughest kids ever,
他们最终变得很好
and I gotta say they turned out pretty great.
不 不需要 我们能解决好的
No, no. We can do this. We're fine.
-也许我应该跟着 -也许你应该跟着
- Maybe I should tag along? - Maybe you should tag along.
那两个孩子是我们 对吧
The kids are us, right?
是的
Yeah.
-你害怕了 小凯 -是嘛
- You scared, Cass? - Ha, right!
我都不知道什么叫害怕
I don't even know what that word means.
这是六个字母的形容词 意思是害怕
It's a six-letter adjective meaning fearful!
是 我知道单词
That's right. I know words.
你们没有小龙就拼不出字典这个词
Let's just say you can't spell "Dictionary" Without "Dino."
等等 我想想对不对
Hold on, I'm trying to figure out if that's true -
对的
and, yes, that's true!
你们俩为什么一直跟着我 离我远点
Why do you two keep following me around? Leave me alone!
凯茜 我们 我们担心你
Cassie, we're... we're worried about you.
那又怎样 我很好
Whatever. I'm fine and stuff.
小姑娘 你应该听小杯和小龙的话
Young lady, you should listen to Cup and Dino.
他们关心你
They care about you.
你对滑道不熟悉
You don't know this slide well enough.
就试过一次
You only ever tried it once.
而且那次是我们在保护你 让我们帮你
And that was when we were there to protect you. Let us help.
帮助 但你从来没有要过帮助
Help? But you never ask for help!
没什么大不了的
Here goes nothing.
真的很陡
This is really steep!!
坚持住 凯茜 海绵
Hang on, Cassie! Sponge!
走起
Sway.
如果我们转得好就能抓住她
We can catch up to her if we take the turns just right!
左陡右缓
Hard left! Soft right!
-骑着海绵 -不是现在
- Ridin' this sponge and? - Not now!
是的 凯茜 注意第三个弯
You're right! Cassie, watch the third turn!
不 那又怎样 我不需要你们帮忙
No! Whatever! I don't need your help!
我之前也这么想 但是我错了
That's what I thought, but I was wrong!
你让我在一分钟前意识到了
You made me realize that less than a minute ago!
每个人都需要帮助
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表