剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Police found her and...
他们找到了她的尸体
They found her body.
最后甚至面目全非
It didn't even look like her in the end.
我们不得不把她放入密封的棺木里
We had to have a closed casket.
请节哀
I'm very sorry for your loss.
霍莉有孩子吗
Did Holly have any kids?
当然没有
Absolutely not!
我们女儿过得一团糟 但是她心地善良
Our daughter was a mess, but she had a big heart.
她绝对不会
She would've never,
将一个孩子带入她的生活
brought a child into the life
绝对不会
that she was living. Never.
病理学家的报告显示
The pathologist report showed
她的耻骨有分离
that she had a separation of the pubic bone,
这通常意味着...
which usually means...
她以前从马上摔下来过
She fell off a horse.
这是一切的起源
That's what started this whole thing.
霍莉以前是一个骑手
Holly was an equestrian.
是全省最好的骑手之一
One of the best in the province.
但她十八岁时 摔了一跤 非常严重
But she had a bad fall when she was 18.
做了很多手术...
Lots of surgeries and...
是他们给她的止痛药
It was those painkillers they gave her.
在那之前她从来没有吸过毒
She never had a problem with drugs before that.
霍莉的那位陪护叫什么名字
What was the name of Holly's sober companion?
凯莉·巴肯
Kelly Barken.
凯莉 她的名字叫凯莉吗
Kelly? Can you... Her name was Kelly?
是啊 没错
Yes, that's right.
你有凯莉的照片吗
Do you have a photo of Kelly?
霍莉的所有东西都放在地下室
Well, all of Holly's things are boxed up in the basement.
我可以去看看... 拿给你们
So I can take a look and then... get back to you.
非常感谢
I'd appreciate that.
她绝对无法原谅自己
She's never gonna forgive herself.
就算那只是个意外 她也...
Even if it was an accident, she's just...
她也不会原谅自己的
She just won't.
但是你知道的 是吗
But you know, right?
她生不生你的气 都没关系
It doesn't matter if she gets pissed or angry at you,
她从来不会伤害你
she would never hurt you.
但是我伤害了她
But I hurt her.
如果我完成了这一学年
Yup, just had to finish my year.
如果我按照计划
Just had to follow the plan, just had to,
完成了我的高中学业
just had to finish high school.
或许如果我那样做了
Maybe, you know, if I just would've done that,
后来这些事就都不会发生
then none of this would've happened.
爷爷 你不会
Grandpa, you don't think...
你一定不会怪我的 对吧
You don't think that this was my fault, right?
我的天
Oh my...
水
Water.
这里
Here.
给你
Here.
在这个家里
In this family...
我们会有分歧
We bend...
但绝对不分开
But don't break.
你在这里
Here you are!
- 我一直在给你打电♥话♥ - 嘘
- I've been calling you... - Shhh...
我们可以私下聊几句吗
Are we having quiet time?
因为我以为我们在一起工作
Because I thought we were working.
我觉得凯莉想毒死我爸爸
I think Kelly tried to poison my dad
所以里弗正在...
and River is...
帮助我证明这一点
Trying to help me prove it.
- 我的天 珍妮 - 是的
- Oh my God, Jenny! - Yeah.
这就是多诺万来你办公室的原因吗
Is that why Donovan just got to your office?
不 那不是一回事
No. No, that's... that's separate.
那是...
This is, um...
这是私人事务
Ugh, this is personal.
我只是想确定我没有发疯
I'm just trying to make sure that I'm not going insane.
你们可以安静一点吗
Can I get a little quiet, please?
这是我第一次尝试
This is the first time I'm testing
从运动衫上检测药剂残留
a sweatshirt for drugs.
瞧
Voilà.
测试结果为阳性
It's a positive test.
奶昔里面的确含有SSRI
The smoothie does contain SSRIs.
你要告诉多诺万吗
Are you gonna tell Donovan?
不
No.
不 这在法庭上根本站不住脚
No, this'll never hold up in court.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你发现了什么
What did you find out?
凯莉不是霍莉的吸毒朋友
Kelly wasn't Holly's junkie friend.
她是戒毒陪护
She was her sober companion.
霍莉根本就没怀孕
Holly was never even pregnant.
- 什么 你确定 - 是的
- What? You're sure? - Yeah.
凯莉当时用了别的姓氏
Kelly went by a different last name back then,
但我很肯定那就是她
but I'm pretty sure it was her.
霍莉的父母寄给我一张照片
Holly's parents are sending me a photo.
我让他们也给你发了一份
I asked them to send it to you as well.
这就是说 她一直在对我撒谎
I mean, this whole time she was lying to me.
我怎么就没发现呢
How did I not see what she was?
是的 我们根本就不知道她的来历
Yeah, we don't know what she is.
没错
Yep.
凯莉当时怀孕了
Kelly was pregnant.
那是谁的孩子被埋在社区花♥园♥了呢
Then whose baby was buried in the community garden?
凯莉的孩子又去哪了
And where's Kelly's baby?
可以吗 好 我要在这里放手了
Good? All right, I'm gonna go hands-free here.
你自己慢慢走过去
We're going autopilot.
- 我自己来 看这个 - 好的 很棒
- Solo. Watch this. - Yeah. Okay.
看你现在 走得很好
Look at that. That's pretty good.
有点晃 你还好吗
A little dizz... You okay?
- 好的 稳住 - 最后差一点
- All right, all right. - A little weird at the end.
没事 很好 你做到了
Yeah, yeah, that's all right. You did it.
恢复得不错
You're okay.
谢谢你 真的非常感谢
Thank you, so... thank you so much.
没关系
Of course. Here.
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hey! - Hi!
- 你们好 - 他能下床了
- Hey... - He's up!
你刚好没有看见我们
You didn't happen to see us,
绕着护士站走了好久呢
go around the nurse's station, did you?
我看见你走进来了
I just saw you walk in, yeah.
- 他好吗 你们还好吗 - 都很好
- He's okay? You're okay? - It's gonna be okay.
走路还有点不稳 小问题
Got a little dizzy, that's it.
好吧 让我们把你弄回床上 爸爸
Yeah, let's get you back into bed, Dad.
- 我想洗个澡 - 这里
- Supposed to get a shower. - There.
嘿 你能
Hey, will you, um...
你能让我们单独聊一会儿吗
Will you just give us a minute?
- 当然 - 好
- Yeah. - Yeah?
- 你想喝点水吗 - 可以
- Do you want some water? - Okay.
- 好 - 喝点水吗
- Okay. - Want some water?
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
- 过去一点 - 一切还好吗
- Shove over. - Is everything okay?
还行
Yeah.
那就好
That's good.
我真高兴你没事 爸爸
I'm really glad that you're okay, Dad.
听着 我有很多事情要道歉
Look, I have so many things that I have to apologize
- 对你道歉 - 不 爸爸 我...
- to you for. - No, Dad. I'm...
我当时不应该冲你大喊大叫
I'm so sorry that I yelled at you like that.
不 不
No, no.
我应该告诉你卡蒂的事情
I should've told you about Katie.
我早就应该这么做
I should've done that.
因为你本来有机会去处理这事
'Cause you deserved the chance to be able to deal with it.
但我没有给你选择
But I took that away.
现在回想起来
Now... back then,
我觉得
I don't think I, uh...
我并不知道所有事情
I knew a whole hell of a lot.
你母亲觉得她必须离开 好好哀悼一下
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表