剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
你要答应我
and you promise me that you
你不会反问我
are not gonna ask me a question in return?
好
Okay.
我们...
Did we, um...
我们今天通过电♥话♥吗
did we talk on the phone today?
对 有几次
Yeah, several times.
那我 我
Oh. And did I, did I...
我对这个案子有帮助吗
did I help... with the case?
珍妮 没有你 我们破不了这个案子
Jenny, we couldn't have solved this case without you.
我们一告诉弗莱迪我们的发现 他就崩溃了
Freddie cracked once we told him what we found.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
好
Okay, yeah.
照顾好你自己 好吗
Hey, take care of yourself, all right?
好 谢谢 谢谢你
Yeah, thanks. Thank you. Thank you.
我做到了
I made it.
太美了
It is so beautiful!
我是弗罗拉
I'm Flora.
我是蒂姆
And I'm Tim.
这里是"嗜杀如嗜酒"
This has been "Slaughter into Wine".
这一♥期♥节目献给迪安·图奇
We dedicate this episode to Dyanne Tucci.
干杯 迪安
Salud, Dyanne.
我们永远记得你
We remember you.
我有种不好的预感
I get this terrible feeling that, uh...
我再也见不到你了
I'm never gonna see you again.
我爸妈今天来过了
My parents visited today.
抱歉 我也想他们
I'm sorry I missed them.
我妈妈 她觉得
My mom, she thinks...
发生在马尔身上的
That it was an accident,
是一个意外
what happened with Mal.
她会知道那不是真♥相♥的
she's gotta know that that's not the truth.
我希望你能和我聊聊
I want you to talk to me.
和我聊聊吧
Talk to me.
他们都在楼上
Everyone is upstairs.
我马上上去 好吗
I'll be there in a minute, okay?
求你了
Please.
反向抓住你
Catch you on the flip side.
- 嘿 - 你回来了
- Hey... - You're home.
对
Yeah.
戈登
Gordon.
- 怎么了 - 失踪的那块拼图
- Yeah. - Missing puzzle piece.
什么 你在开玩笑吧
What? Oh, you're kidding!
- 看看这个 - 我说过能找到的
- Look at this! - I told you it'd show up.
难以置信啊
Unbelievable.
我出20美元
I'll take that 20 bucks.
那绝对稳赚不赔
That would have been a safe bet.
一切都要好起来了 我的朋友
Things are looking up for you, my friend.
一切都要好起来了
Things are looking up.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表