剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
You have Huntington Disease.
我们都有
We both do.
你真的有研究路易体痴呆症吗
Were you even studying Lewy Body Dementia?
我有
I am.
苏
Sue.
为什么你的症状这么严重
Why are your symptoms so advanced?
你们可是同卵双胞胎
You're identical twins.
是环境因素造成的吗
Is it an environmental factor?
亨廷顿舞蹈症在终脑皮层
Huntington Disease is in the striatum.
是的 在大脑的中部
Yeah, the middle of the brain.
我们将药物注射进脑干
We inject the treatment through the brain stem.
这风险很大
It's risky.
我们本该进行动物试验
We should've run more animal trials.
起初 一切正常 然后...
At first, it seemed fine. And then...
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
这太奇怪了
This isn't normal.
这是一个治疗的脱靶效应
An off-target effect of the treatment.
我们正在尝试
We were experimenting.
冒着风险
Taking a leap of faith.
杀死布莱德也是冒风险的一部分吗
Was killing Bard a part of that leap of faith?
- 是我做的 – 她没有
- It w-was me. - She didn't!
- 他们打了起来 – 洛西娅...
- They fought! - Brosia...
她...苏打了他
She... Sue hit him,
给了他二氧化碳 我...
gave him CO2. I...
我已被判处死刑
I'm living a death sentence.
我来承担责任
I'll take the blame.
不要
No.
我杀了布莱德
I killed Brad.
我向他的眼睛和舌下
I injected him with potassium chloride in his eye,
注射了氯化氧
under his tongue.
查一查 你就知道了
Check, you'll see.
我做这些...
I did it...
是为了救她
to save her.
他威胁要曝光我们
He threatened to expose us.
你们仍然在互相注射
You're still injecting each other.
你们不是在帮助彼此 你们是在害对方
You aren't helping one another, you are killing each other.
我不在乎 这仍然有机会
I don't care. There's still a chance.
我不想活着...
I don't wanna live...
没有我的姐姐在身边
without my sister.
所以你们现在打算怎么做
So what're you gonna do now?
逮捕她们两个
Arrest them both.
她们拥有相同的基因 拥有相同的动机
They both have the same DNA and both have motives.
一个人 出于自我保护
One, out of self-preservation.
另一个人 出于爱
The other, out of love.
金融犯罪组正查封
Financial Crimes Unit's shutting down
两个诈骗实验室
both labs for fraud.
两间实验室啊
Both labs.
好吧
Okay.
她们几乎就要取得突破了
They were so close to a breakthrough.
对于你♥爸♥爸的病 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, about your dad.
这项研究肯定给予了你希望
That study must've given you hope.
没事的 反正我也不知道我能否...
It's okay. I, uh... I don't know if I could've...
让我爸经历这一切
put my dad through it anyways, you know?
CRISPR技术还不安全
CRISPR technology isn't guaranteed,
我宁愿他有缺陷 但毫发无损
and I'd rather have him flawed and intact.
是呀
Yeah.
好了 一会见
All right, I'll see you.
老爸
Hey, Dad.
我只是报个到
I'm-I'm just checking in.
诺儿 别挂
Noor, don't hang up.
你是谁
Who is this?
我是警探多诺万·麦卡沃伊
It's Detective Donovan McAvoy.
我不会追踪这通电♥话♥的
And I'm not trying to track this call.
- 真的吗 大警探 – 真的
- Really, Detective? - Truth.
首先你带我去你家
First you whisk me off to your house,
接着你把一个私人电♥话♥放进我的包里
then you plant a batphone in my bag.
你到底在做什么
What are you doing?
我不清楚
I'm not sure.
我是说...
I mean...
我只是想让你知道...
I just wanted you to know...
如果你需要我
if you need me,
就打电♥话♥
use the phone.
我就在这
I'm here.
在吗
Hello?
你还在吗
You still there?
- 我在 – 你还安全吗
- I'm here. - You safe?
是的 大警探
Yes, Detective.
我有跟你说过奥陌陌吗
Did I ever tell you about Oumuamua?
人们猜测是不明飞行物的那块太空岩石吗
That space rock people are saying is a UFO?
你也是其中之一吗
You're one of those, eh?
你觉得我们不是孤身一人
You don't think we're alone.
- 听着... – 发生了什么
- Looks... - What happened?
- 我很好 – 罗西 你弄断了手臂
- I'm fine! - Ross, you broke your arm!
你为什么不...
Why didn't you... wha?
- 你为什么不给我打电♥话♥ – 因为这不严重
- Why didn't you call me? - Because it doesn't hurt.
认真的 我和利亚姆在练综合格斗
Seriously. I was doing MMA with Liam!
说到这 你也应该试试
Speaking of which, you should try that.
你肯定会很擅长 因为你积累了很多愤怒
You'd be really good at it. You got a lot of rage.
利亚姆在哪
Where's Liam?
我想他在外面
I think he's outside.
我刚才见到罗西了
I just saw Ross.
- 发生什么了 – 我...
- What happened? - I, uh...
- 你...
- You... - You know,
我弄断了你儿子的手臂
I-I broke your son's arm.
我很抱歉...
I'm sorry, uh...
他并没有说是...你弄的
He didn't say that it was... you.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
听着 我通常能完全控制住的
Listen, I, I usually have total control, all right?
- 这只是... - 天啊...
- It's just, it's... - Oh God...
今天真是...难熬的一天
It's been a... A hard day.
你认识马尔 对吧
You know, Mal, right?
他今天试着自杀 然后...
He tried to kill himself today and um...
我发现了他
I found him.
我从没想过他会这样做
I never thought he would be the one.
该死
Oh, shit. Um...
- 我很抱歉... – 没事的
- I'm sorry, um... - It's all right.
他还好吧 你还行吗
Is he okay? Are you okay?
很好...
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...
医生说什么都做不了...
Yeah, doctor said there's nothing to do but...
只能回家等消息 所以...
go home and wait, so...
听着 我...
Listen, I am...
很抱歉我伤了罗西
I'm sorry about Ross, okay?
如果你想让我离开 我会的 只是...
If you want me to leave, I will. It's just...
我...我百分之百没事
I'm... I'm like 100 percent fine.
我们当时在格斗
We were doing MMA.
- 是的 – 到此为止吧 妈妈
- Yeah. - Boundaries, Mom.
- 女士 – 你好
- Ma'am? - Hi.
- 你父亲住在这吗 – 没有 他住在多伦多
- Your father lives here? - No, he lives in Toronto.
老爸
Dad!
这是他给我的住址
This is the address he gave as his.
他在街上游荡... 在这个地址附近
He was wandering... by this address.
谢谢你
Thank you.
非常感谢你
Yeah. Thanks very much.
她人非常好
She was very nice.
老爸 你在那干什么呢
Dad, what were you doing here?
我没 我没迷路
Well, I wasn't, I wasn't wandering.
这是你说过的那个
This is the address of the person
做研究的人的地址
who's doing that study you told me about,
就是那个很可能救我的人
that might potentially save me.
我只是想联♥系♥一下
I just wanted to make contact.
老爸...
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表