剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
好的 谢谢你 凯莉 我...
Yeah, thanks, Kelly. I...
能请来执法人员赏光
We really appreciate contributions
我们倍感荣幸
from law enforcement...
尤其还是那些现役警官
especially those still active on the force.
老实说 我看了你给播客起的名字后
Well, to be honest, I almost didn't show up
才决定来看看的
after I saw what you named your podcast -
是叫"嗜杀如嗜酒"吧
"Slaughter into Wine?"
你要来件T恤衫吗
Would you like a t-shirt?
不 不用 谢谢
No. I'm good. Thanks.
你真的来了
You made it?
不是你说他俩有我想知道的信息吗
You said these two had something I'd wanna see?
很高兴你能来
Glad you came.
自从发布迪安·图奇之案第一部分以来
Since we posted part one of the Dyanne Tucci story,
听众非常喜欢 也给我们回了很多消息
we've received tons of support and messages.
但这封邮件引起了我们的特别关注
But... this email in particular caught our attention.
这是封匿名邮件
This was sent by an anonymous source.
发件人声称迪安失踪的那晚
Claiming that they were with Shane Tucci
谢恩·图奇和他们在一起
the night that Dyanne disappeared.
谢恩当时在赛马场和朋友们喝酒
Shane was at the track drinking with friends.
有目击者和信♥用♥卡♥消费记录作证
Witnesses saw him, his credit card statements back it up.
这些我们都知道
We know all this.
邮件里说谢恩的不在场证据是伪造的
The email says Shane's alibi is bogus.
我不是要打击你
Okay. Not to rain on your parade,
但我们每个案件都会收到上百条这样的消息
but we get a hundred of these "Tips" Every case.
我们也是 但这一条很特别...
Yes, so do we. But this one stood out...
火热骚动 轻舞飞扬
Fiery Ruckus. Dance Me Gently.
波司堤 斯嘉丽月光
Boosty. Scarlett Moonbeam.
这是迪安失踪那晚 所有参赛的赛马
All racehorses that ran the night Dyanne disappeared.
要是谢恩不是整晚都在赛马场呢
What if Shane wasn't at the track all night?
要是他离开的时间足以杀害迪安
What if he left long enough to kill Dyanne,
而这个发邮件的人正好看到他离开呢
and the person who sent this email saw him leave?
问题是我们没办法
The problem is we have no way of reaching
找到发邮件的人
whomever sent the email.
我可以
I do.
- 嗨 珍妮 - 嗨
- Hi, Jenny. - Hey.
这些是什么
What's all this?
多诺万 刚刚...
Donovan, just, um...
他请我帮个忙
he asked me to do him a... a favour?
好吧... 就不能等几天吗
Okay... it couldn't wait two days?
是为了一个案子
I mean, it was for a case,
我能怎么办 拒绝吗
so what was I supposed to do say, say no?
珍妮 我们来这是为了什么
Jenny, why are we here?
别说是因为梦游 这不是我要的答案
And no, I'm sleepwalking, is not the answer.
因为 如果我不能解决这个问题...
Because, if I don't fix this...
有人会受到伤害
someone might get hurt.
很好
Okay.
我替你放在控制室保管
I'll make sure this is waiting for you
等你完成今天的治疗 就交还给你
in the control room once you're done here today.
新的抗抑郁药物效果如何
So. How are the new SSRIs?
SSRI: 选择性血清素再吸收抑制剂
很好 挺有用的
Yeah, they're good. They're fine.
我在同技术人员
Well, I was reviewing the data
回顾昨晚的数据
from last night with the technician,
我对其中的数据有些吃惊
and I was somewhat surprised to see
你在这里的快速眼动睡眠
that you've been having more REM sleep here
比在家里发生得多
then I understand you were at home.
这不应该是件好事吗
I mean, isn't that a good thing?
有点不正常
It's a bit abnormal.
与多数人是相反的
For most people it's the opposite.
你是说...
Are you saying...
我的压力来源于家中
that my stress is coming from home?
我们先看看今天的效果 先别下结论
Let's see what today yields before we draw any conclusions.
完成多次小睡潜伏时间试验
Get through the multiple sleep latency test.
通俗地说就是...
Which is really a fancy way to say...
打个盹
A nap. Yeah.
我很为你自豪 珍妮
I'm proud of you, Jenny.
继续坚持
Stay with this.
来了 来了
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I'm coming. I'm coming.
- 哈喽 - 嗨
- Ha ha! Salut ! - Hey!
嘿 瞧瞧你
Tiens toi !
养鸡场离这里只有五公里
The chicken farm is only five kilometers away,
所以我们想着
so we thought,
要不来看看儿子 给他个惊喜
why not surprise our son.
你们这么远来就是为了鸡吗
Ah, you still came all this way just for chickens though?
- 一只鸡 - 不对
- A chicken. - No.
这可是传家宝鸡
Heirloom chickens.
也许你们俩可以和勒内去看看
Maybe, maybe you two could go with René to pick them up?
- 很好啊 - 很好
- Uh, y... yes please! - Yeah.
- 很好 - 百分百愿意
- Yeah? - 100%. Yeah.
我知道我看起来没有农场气质
I know I don't look farmsy,
但我觉得我上辈子可能是个马夫
but I feel like I had horses in another life.
爸 你真的把这个带来了吗
Dad, you really bring this?
瞧瞧
Ta da!
- 哇哦 - 我上次看到这个
- Whoa! - Last time I've seen this,
是我十岁的时候吧
I must've been like ten years old?
我们知道珍妮有个儿子
Oh, we know your Jenny has a son,
我们想着这也许是给小孩的一个好礼物
and we thought it'd be a nice gift for the little one.
是吧
Yeah, um...
我... 我... 我就是那个小孩
I'm... I'm... I'm the, little one.
- 抱歉打扰你... - 戈登
- So sorry to bother you... - Gordon.
我只是在找东西 我好像丢了一片拼图
I'm just checking. I might have lost a piece of my puzzle.
所有人都找找你们的脚下
Everybody check under their shoe.
没有 没有
No. No.
这是个啥玩意 谁做的这个
Well, what the hell is this? Who dug this up?
- 埃洛迪 - 好吧 他们在说什么
- Elodie! - Okay, what did they say?
他问你想要喝茶吗
Oh, he want to know if you want some tea?
不用 谢谢
Oh. Non merci.
你们用的防火墙是哪种
What kind of firewall are you guys using?
密♥码♥管理工具呢
Uh, secured storage?
认证措施呢
Authentication measures?
全是公开的
Full disclosure,
它自带哪种杀毒软件 我们就用哪种杀毒软件
we just use whatever antivirus software came with it.
没问题
No problem.
你说你正在做这些事时 我很惊讶
I was surprised when you said you were doing this.
对你来说 这是很公开的行为
Seems really public for you.
是我欠迪安的
I owe it to Dyanne.
我看到弗罗拉和蒂姆所做的事情
And I saw what Flora and Tim were doing,
我意识到博客可以当作一种手段
and realized that... podcasts can be a tool.
我们寻找过她 诺儿 所有地方都找过了
We looked for her, Noor. No stone left unturned.
只是没有任何证据
There just wasn't any evidence.
她的病历记录还不够吗
Her medical records weren't evidence enough?
骨折 淤青
Her broken bones, bruises.
她从没说过他有打她
She never once said he hit her.
她只是说出了点意外
Just that she'd had some sort of accident.
我看过了这些档案
I looked through those case files.
我和迪安进展很缓慢
Dyanne and I took baby steps.
我们开始制定了一个计划
We started forming a plan.
然后又停下了
Then stopped.
等她准备好了 我们又再次开始
When she felt ready, we started up again.
到最后我们只能决定
Until all we had left was to figure out
她何时离开最为正确
the right time for her to leave.
正是在她失踪前
Just before she disappeared.
他们觉得他们遇到了瓶颈
They think they're stuck.
他们不知道还有其他的可能情况
They don't know that there's something else possible.
直到他们遇见了你
Until they meet you.
找到了
Got it!
找到了原始IP地址
Got the original IP address.
居民住♥宅♥ 在东约克
It's residential, East York.
房♥子登记在一个叫弗雷德里克·哈斯勒姆的人名下
The home is registered to a Frederick Haslem?
等等 我... 我知道那个名字...
Wait, I... I know that name...
他和不在场证明有什么关系
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表