剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
但没有子弹的痕迹
but there's no sign of the bullet.
是的 这个看上去不像枪伤痕迹
Yeah, this doesn't look quite like a bullet wound.
看起来不太寻常
It looks unusual.
等等 就这儿
Wait. Hold on. Right there.
这不是子弹
That's not a bullet.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey! - Hey.
我们的牧师不是被枪杀的
Okay... so our priest wasn't shot.
是二次飞射物造成的死亡
It was actually a secondary projectile.
准确来说 是一块木头
Uh, a piece of wood to be exact.
一个木桩直插心脏
A literal stake through the heart.
是
Yeah.
-怎么 -等等
- What? - Wait a second.
这儿 你看看
Here. Take a look at that.
这缺了一块
There's a piece missing.
我打赌子弹穿过这里
I'm betting that's where the bullet passed through,
造成了碎片飞溅
sent that splinter flying.
这几乎证实了我们的牧师
Which pretty much confirms that our priest
不是击杀目标
wasn't the intended target.
可能是坐在前排这个人
Maybe the person who's sitting up front was.
我去找鉴定科的人确认一下 查查是谁坐在这里
I'll check in with Ident, see who was seated there
以及他们现在的位置
and where they are now.
你是说无论谁是目标...
You mean whoever the target...
为什么会有人做这种事
why would somebody do this?
我们会查清楚的
We'll figure this out.
好
Yeah.
珍妮
Jenny!
怎么了
Yeah.
有人吗
Hello?
别开枪
Don't shoot!
不 不
No. No...
什么 不要 珍妮 不要
What? No. No, Jenny, no.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
不 珍妮 不
No, Jenny, no...
不 不 不
Ugh! No, no, no...
珍妮
Jenny.
告诉我 发生什么了
Talk to me. What's going on?
抱歉 我只是...
no, sorry, I just...
我最近没睡好
I haven't been sleeping too well.
失眠
Insomnia?
对 差不多
Uh, yeah, something... like that.
但我...我很好 没事的
But I'm, uh... I'm good. I'm fine.
我很抱歉 威尔金斯女士
I'm so sorry, Mrs. Wilkins.
我知道这很难接受
I know how hard this is.
你丈夫坐在前排
Your husband was sitting up front,
被枪击的那一排
in line with the gunshots.
你丈夫被威胁过吗
Was your husband ever threatened?
或者你有觉察到谁可能
Or are you aware of anyone
想对他造成伤害呢
who may have wanted to cause him harm?
什么 你认为肯特是目标吗
What? You think Kent was the target?
我们不得不考虑到每一种可能性
We have to consider every possibility.
不 不 不
No. No, no.
不会的 是肯特确保
No, Kent was the one who made sure
我们每周日去教堂的
we got to church every Sunday.
他当时在用手♥机♥录恩尼斯的第一首钢琴独奏
He was recording Ennis's first piano solo on his phone.
你带着你丈夫的手♥机♥吗
Would you happen to have your husband's phone with you?
是的
Yes.
当枪击者进教堂时
And he was recording at the time
- 他在录像吗 - 是的
- the gunman entered the church? - Yes.
我的意思是 我觉得他录了
I mean, at least I think so.
我觉得录了
I think so.
是的 恩尼斯在弹钢琴 然后我们听到了枪声
Yes. Ennis was up at the piano and we heard the gunshots.
你有密♥码♥吗
Do you have the password?
没有 他用指纹解锁
No, but he used that thumbprint thing.
我们需要拿走手♥机♥
I mean, we're gonna need to take that phone.
可以
It's okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个不是肯特 威尔金斯
Well, this isn't Kent Wilkins.
对
Yeah. Uh...
我们再检查一下走廊里那些尸体
we've got a few more bodies in the hallway that we can check.
珍妮 你需要看看这个
Jenny, you need to see this.
很糟糕
It's bad.
他颅骨骨折 可能是小时候伤到的
He's got a skull fracture, possibly from childhood.
他的左臂桡骨和尺骨
His radial and ulna bones
都骨折了
have been fractured in his left arm
之后就一直错位
and they were never properly set.
他还有肋骨骨折
His ribs were fractured.
腿也骨折了
His leg was broken.
并且看这里
And look.
他的前臂有烧伤痕迹
He's got burn marks on his forearm.
双臂都有
Both arms.
这孩子到底经历了什么
What the hell happened to this kid?
他被人当成了沙包
He was somebody's punching bag is what happened.
你还好吗
You okay?
我们为死者发声 对吗
We speak for the dead, right?
那我们也会为他发声的
Then we'll speak for him too.
好的 我们
Okay. We, uh...
我们可能找到了现场的枪击视频
We might have a possible video of the shooting,
所以 你们想休息
so, um, you guys take...
就休息吧
as many breaks as you need,
我很快回来
and I'll be back.
肯特 威尔金斯 我找到他了
Kent Wilkins. I got him.
你确定这是合法的吗
Are you sure this is legal?
当然合法 至于道德与否 陪审团会决定的
Legal? Yes. Ethical? Jury's still out on that.
- 噢 我去 - 我接住了
- Oh, shit. Shit! - Hey, I got it.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
对不起
Sorry.
来吧
Come on...
好了 我们来看看这个视频
All right, let's take a look at this video.
(阿尼什纳比语)
Kawin ishpimig inabi-ken!
"马戏表演"
"Circus activity."
八个字母
Eight letters.
我叫凯莉
Um, I'm Kelly.
珍妮雇我照顾戈登
Uh, Jenny hired me to look after Gordon.
- 我是利亚姆 - 你好
- Oh, I'm Liam. - Hi.
你们能安静一点吗
Can you people please, please hold it down,
可以吗 我在...我在做事 很重要 它...
okay? I'm...I'm...I'm doing something. It's really important. It's...
戈登 我给你做了午饭
Gordon, I made you lunch,
药也准备好了
and I've got your pills ready.
噢 卡蒂
Oh, Katie...
喝了这个
Drink this.
这就是午饭
This is lunch?
就像剪下来的碎草
This... looks like lawn clippings.
这只是前菜
Well, it's just the first course.
我马上把三明治拿来
I will get your sandwich in a minute.
然后 你看《费南迪斯》吧
And, uh, you were watching "Fernandes."
不看 不 女士
Nope. No, ma'am.
我不能坐着看电视
I can't sit around watching television.
我在...
I was, um...
该死
dammit!
杂技表演
Juggling.
"马戏表演"
"Circus activity."
八个字母
Eight letters.
这个软件是用一百多种语言编写的
The software's programmed with over a hundred languages,
所以无论枪击犯说什么语言
so we should be able to translate
我们都能翻译出来
whatever language the shooter is speaking.
(阿尼什纳比语)
Kawin ishpimig inabi-ken!
翻出来了吗
Did we get it?
没 它没有识别出来
No, it's not picking it up.
再放一遍
Play it again.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表