剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
直到我们把其他事情弄清楚
Until you know, we figure something else out.
谢谢
Thanks.
我只是... 我需要认识到
I just... I need to realize,
对我而言 现在家里的事情真的是
that things are really chaotic for me,
一团乱麻 好吗
here right now, okay?
利亚姆正在重整旗鼓
'Cause Liam is renovating.
罗西居无定所
Ross is floating.
我不工作的时候
And when I'm not working,
会像僵尸一样到处游荡 还有...
I am wandering around like a zombie and...
什么叫你会到处游荡
What-what do you mean you're wondering around?
你梦游吗
Are you sleepwalking?
- 不是吧 - 你...
- Oh no. - How...
- 你怎么知道的 - 你一定是非常苦恼了
- How do you know that? - Well, you must be really troubled
因为在你妹妹死后
because you used to do it as a kid,
你小时候也做过
after your sister died.
梦游这样的事
The sleepwalking.
是的 对
Oh okay. Yeah.
我马上回来
I'm gonna be right back.
我只是去...
I... I'm just...
很快就回来 等我回来 我们可以...
I'll be right back. And then when I am, we can, uh...
我们可以一起看《费南迪斯》好吗 爸
We can watch "Fernandes" Together, okay, Dad?
好啊
Oh great.
好 我等你
Okay. Well, I'll wait for you.
我和罗西说好了 我会等他从酒吧回来再走
I, uh, told Ross I'd wait until he got home from the bar.
谢谢
Thanks.
我爸...
Yeah, my, uh...
我爸日渐衰老
My Dad's sundown.
所以他的状况不太...稳定
So it's not a... steady decline.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我每周有两晚要工作
I work 2 nights a week.
剩下的五天晚上 你需要我来帮忙吗
If you need me any of the other 5?
这绝不可能发生在现实世界里
That would never happen in real life!
绝不
Never.
好的 好的
Yeah. Yeah, uhm...
那真是...
That would be...
那真是太好 太好了
That would be really, really helpful.
你被聘用了
Consider yourself hired.
我喜欢你的家人
I like your family.
他们好像也很喜欢你
They seem to really like you too.
尤其是我爸
Especially my dad.
你确定要来帮忙吗
Are you sure, about this?
和你的家人相处能...
Dealing with your family it...
帮助我忘记...
Helps me to forget...
对不起 稍等
Sorry. One sec.
是罗西打来的
It's Ross.
说再见吧 我叫的车到了
Say goodnight for me. That's my Uber.
- 好 - 宝贝 稍等一下再和你说好吧
- Yeah, okay. - Hey baby, just hold on one sec, okay?
晚安 戈登
Goodnight, gordon!
晚安 凯莉
Oh Goodnight! Kelly.
- 晚安 珍妮 - 晚安 卡蒂
- Goodnight, Jenny. - Goodnight, Katie.
我是说... 凯莉 对不起
I mean... Kelly. Sorry.
那是我妹妹的名字
That's, uh, that was my sister's name.
当然
Of course!
当然是她的名字
Of course it was.
嘿
Hey.
什么
What?
罗西 我听不见 音乐太吵了
No, Ross, I can't hear you, the music.
妈
Mom!
在那边
Over there.
他说他在医院
He said he was at the hospital.
我... 不敢过去问他
I am... so scared to ask.
对不起 宝贝
Sorry, sweetie, uh,
利亚姆昨晚给我发短♥信♥了 马尔... 马尔没事了
Liam text me last night. Mal is... Mal is fine.
我忘了告诉你
I just... I forgot to tell you
因为我当时要处理一些事...
with everything that was...
你外公的一些事
Uh, going on with grandpa.
好吧 所以...
Okay. So...
你挖土 然后...
You're digging, and...
他... 跳舞
He is... dancing?
我是不是应该担心一下
Uh, should I be worried?
我... 我来处理
I... I'm handling this.
好
Okay.
行吧
All right.
- 你还好吗 - 嗯
- You okay? - Hmm?
- 你还好吗 - 很好
- You okay? - Oh yeah!
- 马尔还好吗 - 很好
- Mal's okay? - Oh yeah.
来跳舞吧
Dancing!
想跳舞吗
Wanna dance?!
- 当然想 - 很好
- Sure. Of course. - Yeah.
我的天
Oh my God.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表