剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
无忧无虑的 像个好动的孩子
Lightning, like a hyperactive kid.
那现在呢
But now?
现在只在我问她吃什么的时候才理我了
All she has is me asking her what she wants to eat.
她吃三明治了吗
Did she eat the sandwich?
她在这里多久了
How long has she been here?
难说
Hard to say.
可能有两年 也可能有十年了
It could be two years. It could be ten.
此处常有虫子出没
The bugs have come and gone.
现在只剩躯壳了
All that's left is casings.
我们可以解剖她
We can autopsy her,
但不知她体内是否还有器官
but I'm not even sure there are organs left.
好吧
Okay...
我们到屋内各处找找
Uh, let's take a look around.
看看能否找到什么信件或账单
See if we can find any letters or bills
便于我们估算死亡日期
that give us an estimated date of death.
你们将她送回实验室时通知我一下 好吗
You guys let me know when you get her back to the lab, okay?
应该带不回去了
That's the problem.
她的尸体和地板是相连的
She and the floor... they're attached.
那就连同地板一起带回去
Then we take the floor with us.
他以为她还活着吗
He thinks she's still alive?
还以为她没吃饭呢
And she's hungry.
难道他有痴呆症
Could it be dementia?
不 不 不 不
No. No-no. No.
我爸爸也有痴呆症
My dad has dementia.
哈罗德 卡拉瑟斯
Harold Carruthers...
这地方...
this place it's um...
太干净了 保养得太好了
it's too clean. It's too well-preserved.
是的
Okay.
可能是反♥社♥会♥分子的伪装
Could be sociopathic dissembling.
想要掩盖他谋杀妻子的事实
All to hide the fact that he murdered his wife.
等他和心理医生谈过后
Well, I guess we'll know more
我想我们会了解更多
once he talks to a psychologist.
- 你要做评估吗 - 全面心理评估
- You're getting an assessment? - Full psych eval.
祝你好运
Well, good luck.
感受能量之光流过你的身体
Feel the energizing light pulse through your body.
从头部到脚趾
Enlightening your sensations
启发你的感知
from you head to your toes...
创造积极的震动
creating positive vibrations.
- 珍妮... - 附近这么多邻居
- Jenny... - There are so many neighbours.
但就没人路过问声好吗
Like nobody stopped to say hi?
没人拿错信件吗
Nobody mixed up the mail?
没人想过谁扫了落叶吗
No one argued over who rakes the leaves?
马利克说没人认识哈罗德
Well, Malik said that nobody knew Harold.
也没人记得他老婆
Nobody remembered his wife.
就算这样 但肯定有苍蝇
Yeah, but there would have been flies
从窗户里飞出来吧
coming out of the window.
肯定有腐肉的难闻味道吧
It would have smelled like rotting meat.
没有人... 仿佛没有人注意到
And nobody... like nobody noticed.
- 你还好吗 - 就好像
- You okay? - Just like,
花几百万买♥♥个家 为了什么
millions of dollars for a home, to what?
就为了让自己逃避社会吗
To just wall yourself off away from society,
逃避...
away from...
逃避人群和邻居吗
Away from people and your neighbours?
好吧...
Yeah, okay, um...
抱歉 你... 有发现吗
Sorry. You... find something?
有几个发现
A couple things.
琳达·李·卡拉瑟斯死于2012年
Linda Lee Carruthers died in 2012.
为什么是2012年
Why do we think that?
她从2012年停止领♥取♥养老金
That's when she stopped depositing her pension cheques
转由她丈夫领♥取♥
and he started.
所以说她死了八年
So she's been dead eight years?
养老金欺诈可能是动机
Fraud leads to motive.
这倒未必
Well, not necessarily.
如果你跟他说话
If you talk to him,
他会说她在小睡 家庭财务都是他在打理
she's napping and he's handling the family finances.
- 她在... - 小睡
- She's... - Napping.
小睡八年吗
For eight years?
也许我们该问一下他们的儿子
Well, maybe we should ask their son, hmm?
我们应该找到他
We should find him.
起码知道他身上发生了什么事
At least find out what happened to him?
怎么找 我们只找到这张照片
How? This is the only evidence
证明他们有一个孩子
we've seen that they even had a kid.
给你这个
Oh... uh... here.
你可以...从这上面...
You... can start...
开始找 告诉我进展就好
there and just let me know how it goes.
有进展联♥系♥我 好吗
Keep me posted, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 凯莉
Hey, Kelly.
请问这是本世纪人生活的房♥子吗
Is anything in this house even from this century?
红酒虽然不是...
Bottle of wine isn't the...
- 最佳的暖房♥礼物 不过... - 红酒很棒
- Best housewarming gift but... - It's great!
谢谢你邀请我
Thank you for inviting me.
- 这里还不赖 是吧 - 嗯 这里...
- It's not bad, right? - No, no, it's...
这里很漂亮 很...
It's really nice, it's...
- 安静 - 是啊
- Quiet. - Yeah.
周末除外
Except on the weekends.
泰把唱片放得很大声
Ty plays his divas loud.
看来泰不在家
Ha! Ty is not home.
今晚我们就是天后
We get to be the divas tonight!
对不起 我不能... 留下来
S-sorry. I can't... stay.
- 我只想... - 你一定要留下来
- I just wanted to... - Oh, it's not optional.
要是你带着那样的... 指甲走掉
I, uh... I would lose my esthetician's license,
我会失去美甲师执照的
if I let you go with those... nubs.
是啊 不用了 我只是想...
Yeah. No, I just-I... I wanted to...
过来看一下你生活得
to stop by and see how you,
好不好
how you were.
抱歉 他们...
Sorry. They're um...
他们拆了那栋楼
they're tearing down your building.
挺好的
Right.
是啊 反正那里已成坟墓之地了
Yeah. That place is a graveyard anyway.
这样最好...
It's best that they just...
摆脱它 拆掉它
Get rid of it, rip it down.
把它运走
Haul it away.
这样大家的生活都能继续向前
So that everyone can just move on with their lives.
知道吗 我...
You know what? I, uhm...
是的 我要付钱做个美甲
I'm yes-I', gonna pay for my manicure.
我非常乐意收你的钱
And I will happily take your money.
我还做服务生 只不过...
I have a waitressing gig, but it's only...
一周工作两个晚上
two nights a week.
如果能够不独处
I would work every night
我愿意每天晚上都工作
if it meant not being alone with myself.
是啊
Yeah.
悲伤是恶魔
Grief is a monster.
而我要逃离恶魔
And I run from monsters.
是啊
Yeah.
我...
I ah... I...
我妹妹在我小时候去世了
my sister died when I was, when I was young.
我是说 显然这两件事...
I mean, it's obviously not the...
- 完全不同... - 我明白
- The same, at all... - You get it.
你看上去很累
You look tired.
不是说你看上去很糟糕
I didn't say you looked like shit,
就是... 真的很累
just... actually tired.
是啊
Yeah. Um,
是啊 我最近...
I mean, yeah. I just haven't um...
我最近睡眠不太好
I haven't been sleeping too well lately.
所以... 我是很累
So... yeah.
好 把手放进来
Okay. Hands in.
好
Okay.
妈
Mom?
她在这里
In here.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表