剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
The pubic symphysis is separated.
听起来令人不适
Sounds uncomfortable.
怀孕时盆骨有所松动
When the pelvic bones loosen during pregnancy,
趾骨联合会暂时分离
the pubic symphysis can temporarily separate.
如果在生育后
And if she wasn't taking proper care of herself
她没能照顾好自己
after childbirth,
有可能变成永久性分离
the separation could be permanent.
我可能得打电♥话♥给我的医生
I should probably call my doctor,
以确保...
uh, to make sure...
我下面那里还是整整齐齐的
I'm all together down there.
所以霍莉·格洛夫斯确实在去世前生产过吗
Uh, so, Holly Groves did give birth before she died?
这是绝对有可能的
It's a definite possibility.
凯莉·哈特说的也许是实话
Well, Kelly Hart may be telling the truth after all.
那个是我的室友
That is my roommate.
他一打呼噜就跟空袭一样
Anytime he snores, it sounds like an airstrike.
就好像我又回到了阿富汗
It's like I'm back in Afghanistan again.
别骗我了 没那么糟吧
Aw, come on, it can't be that bad.
我还一天看他的蛋蛋两次
I also see his balls twice a day.
就是这样
There's that.
兄弟
Man,
和别人一起开怀大笑可真好
it's nice to get a laugh in with someone.
在这儿你很难忘记这些事
It's hard to get out of your head in here.
你在和谁说话吗
Are you talking to anyone?
我在和你说
Talking to you.
放轻松 兄弟
Lighten up, brother.
如果你坐下来想一想
This whole thing's hilarious
整件事都很可笑
if you sit down and think about it.
你觉得一个士兵开枪自杀一定很准吧
I mean, you'd think a soldier'd shoot himself properly, right?
真应该派你动手的 因为你从不失手
Should've had you to do it, man, since you never miss.
你还要多久才能走路
How long before you're well enough to walk?
- 哦 这事儿吗 - 嗯
- Oh, this thing, man? - Yeah.
只是个道具罢了
Ah, it's just a prop.
我喜欢这样被人们关注 伙计
I like the attention I get when I'm in it, man.
就好像我是个真正的战斗英雄
Like I'm a bona fide war hero or something.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
你什么时候开始需要同情和特殊待遇了
Since when do you need sympathy or special treatment?
我什么也不需要 伙计
I don't need anything, man,
因为我是一名军人
'cause I'm a soldier!
因为我很强壮 对吧
'Cause I'm strong, right?!
因为我很自豪 对吧
'Cause I'm proud, right?!
行了 站起来
All right. Stand up.
如果我幸运的话 一会儿我还能用海绵搓澡呢 伙计
Hey, maybe if I get lucky, I get a sponge bath later, man.
- 知道吗 - 站起来
- Right? - Get up!
- 快点 快点 站起来 - 哇呜呜
- Come on, come on, get up! - Woo-hoo-hoo!
珍妮知道你现在有多么生气吗 冠军大人
Whoa! Jenny know how much rage you're holding in, champ?
好吧 听着 伙计 我不会放弃你的
All right, listen, man. I'm not gonna quit on you,
但是你必须自己振作起来 好吗
but you have to help yourself, 'kay?
利亚姆 我已经不是一名合格的军人了
Liam, I am unfit to be a soldier
也不是一个合格的百姓
and unfit to be a civilian.
你仿佛困于石缝之中
You got a solution for being stuck
你帮得到我吗
between those two rocks, huh?
你还有选择
Yeah, you have options.
我吃药 但是没有用
I have drugs that don't work.
我的恐慌症会持续好几天
I have panic attacks that last for days
每当我到公共场合 我就会有创伤后应激障碍
whenever I go out in public. I have PTSD,
我有性障碍 我的心理治疗师
I have dissociative disorder, and I have a therapist
- 根本帮不到我 - 你还有我
- who can't help me. - You have me!
你擅离职守几周后才出现
Oh, you show up after weeks of being AWOL
你就会是我的救命稻草吗
and you're supposed to be the lifeboat I get in?
多搞笑
What a joke!
拜托 伙计 这整件事都是狗屁
Come on, man, this whole thing's bullshit!
你不过就是和一个刚成为寡妇的女人同居
All you did was shack up with a freshly widowed MILF
她的生活一团乱麻 她甚至看不出来你有多伤心
who's so messed up she can't even see how broken you are.
站起来
Stand up!
- 站起来 - 你要打我吗
- STAND UP! - You gonna hit me?
来吧 打我吧 大块头
Ungh! Come on! Hit me, big man!
站起来 站起来
STAND UP! Stand up!
- 站起来 - 利亚姆 伙计
- STAND! UP! - Liam, man!
行 行
Okay. Okay!
我希望在综合格斗场上见到你 窝囊废
I'll see you at MMA, asshole!
我只想和你在一起
I just wanna be with you.
就是这样 我只想这么做
That's it. That's the whole thing.
- 我得挂了 宝贝 - 怎么了
- I gotta go, baby. - What's going on?
明天再打给我
Call, call me tomorrow.
多诺万...
Donovan...
我已经结婚了
I'm married.
别就这么走了
Don't go off like this.
我并不想反应这么激烈 我只是...
I'm-I'm not, I'm not trying to be dramatic here, I just...
老实说 不知道怎么做
Honestly, don't know what to do.
在开罗学习的时候我遇到了尤瑟夫
I met Yusef when we were studying in Cairo.
我去攻读我的社会工作学位
I went to finish my social work degree,
他从厄立特里亚来学新闻学
and he'd come from Eritrea to study journalism.
我们组织了一场校园抗♥议♥活动
We were organizing a campus protest.
我甚至不知道我们在抗♥议♥什么
I don't even know what we were protesting.
但是他那时的激♥情♥和热情...
But the fire and passion he had...
现在仍旧抱有...
Still has...
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
在埃塞俄比亚的一个难民营
A refugee camp in Ethiopia.
我们政♥府♥并不急于带回来一个
Our government isn't in a hurry to bring over a Muslim man
"反政♥府♥同情"的穆♥斯♥林♥人
with "Anti-government sympathies",
即使他的妻子是加拿大人
even if his wife is Canadian.
我们之间发生过的...
What happened between us...
不能再继续了
It can't happen again.
我得走了
I have to go.
多诺万...
Donovan...
多诺万...
Donovan.
我不后悔
I don't regret it.
好吧...
Okay...
一定是这些中的一个
It's gotta be one of these.
嘿 罗西 祖父还好吗
Hey, Ross, is Grandpa okay?
他的...
So his, um...
他的毒物检查报告出来了
his toxicology screen came back.
是什么 是...
What was it? Was it, um...
是樟脑吗 还是松节油吗
Was it camphor? Was it, was it turpentine?
- 妈妈 - 什么
- Mom! - What?
是你的药丸 妈妈
It was your pills, Mom.
你觉得这会是你做的事吗
Do you think that you could've done this?
我的意思是...
I mean...
就是...
With...
你知道的 你梦游的时候...
You know, like with, with your sleepwalking...
不小心的...
By accident? I mean, I jus...
不...
No...
妈妈
Mom!
不...
No...
不...
No...
- 格洛夫斯女士 - 怎么了
- Mrs. Groves? - Yes?
- 我... - 不管你要卖♥♥什么...
- I... - Oh, whatever you're selling...
警♥察♥
Police.
为了让霍莉戒毒
We nearly bankrupted ourselves
我们差点破产
trying to get Holly clean.
我们尝试了所有最好的康复中心
We tried all the best rehabilitation centres.
赔了夫人又折兵
Throwing good money after bad.
艾默里 别说了
Emery, stop it.
然后我们雇了那个女人来看护她
And then we, hired that woman to watch her and then...
我们那时候就被骗了吧
Whoa, did we ever get taken for a ride there.
别说了
Stop it!
我们为霍莉雇了一个陪护后
Well, we really thought that we found the answer to our prayers
我们真的以为我们的祈祷有了回应
when we hired a sober companion for Holly,
然后她逃跑了
and... then she ran away.
一个月过后 嗯...
And a month later, uh...
警♥察♥发现了她...
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表