剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Sometimes,
我还会想象
I like to imagine
迪安逃脱了
that... Dyanne did get away.
她就藏在某个地方
That she's out there, somewhere,
活得好好的
living her life.
白日梦啊
Some fantasy, huh?
马克
Hey Mac?
搜查令下来了
Warrant came through.
我们已经准备好了
We're about ready to get at it.
好 我马上就到
Okay. I'll be there in a minute.
我知道我们找到她时 你也想在现场 但是...
I know you wanted to be here when we found her but...
实际上... 我改主意了
Actually... I changed my mind.
我想...
I think I'd...
我宁可迪安能在我心中
Rather keep Dyanne alive
再多活久一点
just a little longer.
好吧 我... 我会找人送你回去
All right. I'll... I'll have someone drive you back.
好吧
Okay.
珍妮
Jenny?
你... 你在干什么
Wha-wh-what are you doing?
你疯了吗
Are you out of you mind?
是这样
Yeah.
我老被这么问
I get that question a lot?
我只是想确认一下
I just needed to make sure.
确认什么
Sure of what?
我想我知道迪安身上发生什么了
I think I know what happened to Dyanne.
要确保鉴定科要安全地打开这些东西
Make sure Ident gets the okay to open these things safely.
好的
Will do.
你押多少钱赌这里的某一桶
How much you wanna bet one of these will match
会与车道上的那滴一致呢
the drop found in the driveway? Huh?
你知道我不赌博的
Oh, you know I don't gamble.
喂 珍妮 我们快找完一半了
Hey Jenny. We're about part way through.
他把她溶解了 多诺万
He dissolved her, Donovan.
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
他不只是用服务车运走她的尸体
He didn't just use the supply van to get rid of her.
他还用了清洁用品
He used the cleaning supplies as well.
但我们没有发现任何酸性物质或类似的东西
But we haven't found any acids or anything like that.
不是酸性物质 酸性物质是会快一点
No, acid, acid would be a lot quicker,
但如果有足够强度的碱性物质
but if you have a strong enough alkali,
然后加水
and you add water.
这只会比用酸性物质多花一点时间
I mean, it would just take a little bit longer.
很可能跟谢恩从赛马场上
Probably the same amount of time
失踪的时间一样长
that Shane was missing from the track.
马利克
Malik.
取一份那个的样本
Hey, take a sample of that.
珍妮
Jenny,
如果你清理尸体的时候遇到了麻烦
if you went through the trouble to liquidate a body,
你会怎么做
what would you do with it?
我知道我会怎么做
I know what I'd do.
让多伦多工厂把手提钻带过来
I need Toronto Works to bring a jackhammer.
最好把水泥切割机也带过来
Better get a cement cutter too.
所以整个流程是怎样的
So what's the process here?
通常我会外包出去
Normally I'd outsource,
但是我们亲爱的里弗
but it turns out, our dear River here,
持有熟练管道工的执照
holds a Journeyman's Plumbing license.
在这节管道里
Yeah, well, scope and radar found matter,
雷达发现了异常
in this section of the pipe.
里面可能是迪安·图奇的残余部分了
What's in there might be all that's left of Dyanne Tucci.
我会精确一点的
I'll be precise.
瞧瞧
Presto.
凝固的人类脂肪
Congealed human fat,
胆石
gallstones.
还有牙齿
And human teeth.
法医可以把他们打开
Forensics can crack these open,
从这些黏浆状物质中提取DNA
extract DNA from the pulp.
你就有足够多的证据来确认身份了
And you'll have more than enough for a positive ID.
想想有人居然可以
To think someone could...
把他们理应去爱的人变成这样
reduce someone they supposedly love to this.
做得好 谢谢
Good work. Thanks, guys.
抱歉 我们想念珍妮 但是我们还有很长一段路才到家
Sorry we missed Jenny, but we have a long drive home.
知道 没事的
Yeah-yeah-yeah. It's okay.
- 下次我们会先通知你们的 - 好的
- We'll call first next time. - Sure. Sure.
- 照顾好自己好吗 - 好
农场男孩们
Hey farm boys,
最后帮我装一次车好吗
help me load the truck one last time? Hm?
当心猛禽哦
Watch out for the birds of prey.
我们出去 走吧
Away, let's go. Allez.
妈妈 他不是在保养他的枪
那是他自己的事
你就是我的英雄
好
再见
On s'appelle.
我看了你今天的监控录像
I reviewed the footage of you from today.
好吧 听我说
Okay. Look I...
我知道我说过今天不工作
I know that I said I wouldn't work today,
但是我必须离开 拿到文件
but I had to go, and get that file.
它帮我找到了一个女人的尸体
It helped me find a woman's body.
- 是那样吗 - 对
- Is that so? - Yeah. Look...
好吧 只是
Okay. Just...
请答应我 别把约翰扯进来
Please just promise me that you won't get John in trouble.
实际上 是我求着他跟我一起的
I practically begged him to come with me.
约翰
John?
- 对 - 他是谁
- Yeah. - Who's that?
约翰 这儿的病友 有山羊胡须那个
John. The other patient... goatee.
请坐
Please.
今天诊所没有其他病人
There were no other patients at the clinic today.
今天一整天我都和约翰待在一起
I mean, I was with John all day,
我也在监控上看到其他病人了
and I saw other patients on the monitor so.
对于这项研究的对象来说
It's very common for subjects in this type of study
在无意识的情况下睡两三个小时是很常见的
to fall asleep for two to three hours without knowing.
有时他们中途会醒来
Sometimes they wake up in the middle,
伴随着意识与潜意识的重叠
with a conscious and the subconscious overlapping.
但是澄清一点
But to be clear,
你从来没有离开过你的房♥间
you never left your room.
跟我来
Come with me.
我要给你看点东西
I need to show you something.
- 过来 - 不
- Come on. - No...
我知道目睹这一切很不容易
I know this isn't easy to watch,
但是我要你试着回忆
but I want you to try to remember
那一刻你在做什么
what you were doing in this moment.
抱歉 我 我不...
I'm sorry, I don't-I-I-don't...
我不知道
I don't know.
- 你能想起来的 - 不
- I think you do. - No.
试一下
Just try.
卡蒂
Katie.
不
No.
这让我想起了一首诗
Reminds me of a poem.
"一列火车身后或许藏着另一列"
"One train may hide another."
有时候
Sometimes...
你亲眼看见的东西
The thing you're looking at is blocking you
反而蒙蔽了真♥相♥
from seeing the thing you need to see.
但如果你坚持
But if you stay with it...
持续观察
And look longer...
最后一块拼图
The last piece of the puzzle...
你是谁 约翰
Who are you, John?
我为人所熟知的名字是
Most people know me by one name...
费南迪斯
Fernandes.
约翰 费南迪斯
John Fernandes.
珍妮 我正要打给你
Hey, Jenny. I was just about to call you.
一切都还好吧
Everything all right?
还好 还好
Yeah. Yeah.
我...
I, uh...
我有 有个问题需要
I have a, a question that I need to...
需要问你
To ask you, uhm,
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表