剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
妈妈 爸爸 你们怎么来了
这是她儿子吗
珍妮多少岁啊
这位又是谁 她的另一个儿子吗
你还记得马尔科姆和你一起巡防归来 第一次来家里做客的时候吗
他那时候可够瘦的...
有些人不太适应军队生活嘛
我当时也怕你不适应
你们成了朋友 我很高兴
我们现在也是朋友
但你没有去看望他
他已经昏迷好几天了 你一次都没去看望他
我会去的
什么时候去
我当兵时 马尔是我最好的战友
- 等我找到他 看到他对自己所做的一切 - 那只是个意外
他当时在保养他的枪 他妈妈告诉我的 其余的说法都是瞎扯
喝了这个
Drink this.
我喜欢你的家人
I like your family.
他们好像也很喜欢你
They seem to really like you too.
如果你想谈谈或是出去玩 又或是...
If you ever wanna talk or hangout or...
其他什么
whatever.
别让你的情绪堆积起来 兄弟
Don't let your bucket fill up, brother.
迪亚尼·图奇这个名字你有印象吗
Does the name Dyanne Tucci ring a bell?
我是社工
I'm a social worker.
街坊都知道 我帮助女人
It's quietly known that I help women
脱离魔爪 如果她们需要
get away if they need to.
我的名字是迪亚尼·图奇
Hi, my name is Dyanne Tucci.
我的丈夫谢恩威胁说 如果我离开他 就要杀掉我
My husband, Shane, threatened to kill me if I left him.
珍妮
Jenny!
那些不安的夜晚
Those restless nights
碰巧也包括梦游吗
do they happen to include sleepwalking?
我会处理好的 我保证
I will fix this. I promise.
迪安·图奇是位爱岗敬业的好护士
Dyanne Tucci was a devoted nurse.
她每天任劳任怨地工作数小时
She worked long and hard hours.
她不在医院上班时
When she was not at the hospital
她喜欢逃进山林里
she loved to escape to the rocks,
她过去常常这么说
as she used to say.
她热爱大自然
She loved nature.
来魔鬼之路远离喧嚣吧 美女们
Live from Devil's Path, Ladies!
就在卡茨基尔山地区
Catskills!
我成功了
I made it!
这里太美了
It is so beautiful!
徒步成功
I made it! Woooo!
不管她走过什么路 登过什么山
Whatever trail or climb she was taking on,
她都会传视频给朋友们
she would post videos for her friends.
等我去探望迪安时
By the time I met Dyanne...
她宛若一座孤岛
she was an island.
她取消了所有行程 说自己病了
She cancelled plans, claiming she was sick.
若有人来电询问情况
If people called to check in,
她是不会接的
she wouldn't answer the phone.
这位化名叫艾玛的女士是我们的来宾
Emma, not her real name, is our guest.
迪安曾寻求过她的帮助
She's the one that Dyanne went to for help.
艾玛帮助
Emma helps...
广大女性逃离暴♥力♥侵害
other women escape abusive situations.
这可是相当危险的职业
Quite the dangerous trade.
我觉得这更像是我的使命
I think of it more as a calling.
你觉得一切都是何时改变的呢
When would you say everything changed?
2017年早春
Early spring, 2017.
迪安嫁给了谢恩·图奇
Dyanne married Shane Tucci.
结果后来迪安·图奇
And eventually, Dyanne Tucci would vanish
就杳无音信了
without a trace.
警方说没有足够的证据说明
The police said there was not enough evidence
此事涉嫌犯罪
of a crime committed.
但我心里清楚
But deep down,
她已经死了
I knew she was dead.
验尸官 第二季 第六集
你醒啦
You're awake!
先别着急起床 库珀医生
Don't get out of bed just yet, Dr. Cooper.
你先躺下吧
You can lie back down.
和昨晚一样 你需要做些练习
You have a few exercises to do, same as last night.
好的 转动眼睛即可 往上看
Okay. So only moving your eyes, look up...
看着脚
and now to your feet...
向左看
now left...
好了
right.
脚趾向下
Point your toes down...
向上
and up.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath...
屏住呼吸
and hold.
很好 坚持住
Okay. Keep holding.
然后呼气
and exhale.
非常好 练习完成
Excellent, all done.
进
Come in.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
不用说了 我知道...
You don't have to say it. I know, uh,
自己看着像只实验室的小白鼠
I know I look like a lab rat.
没有 你看起来很好
Nah, you look fine.
像是提线木偶珍妮
Like a, Jenny marionette.
其他方面都还好吗
You doing good otherwise?
还好 我的心理医生沙玛
Yeah, Dr. Sharma, my psychiatrist,
说这对我会有帮助的
says that this, will... help me.
那就好
Good.
- 多诺万 我... - 等等
- Donovan, I... - Hey...
如果你今天正好有空的话
if you happened to have a little down time today,
帮我看看这份文件吧
take a look at a file for me.
我有位朋友正在给一个真实犯罪播客
A friend of mine is helping out one of those,
做嘉宾
true crime podcasts?
他们自称有关于案件的新线索
And they think they might have something new.
尸体在哪里
Where's the body?
这正是问题所在
That's the thing...
没有发现尸体
there isn't one.
好吧 那你怎么...
Okay. How do you...
用你明察秋毫的眼睛帮我看看吧
Then just have a look at it for me with those Jenny eyes.
有什么重大发现就告诉我
If anything jumps out at you, call me.
行 我看看
I will. Yeah.
- 麻烦了 - 等等
- All right. - Hey, uh...
- 谢谢拜访 - 客气
- thank you. - All right.
来吧
Okay.
此人显然有暴虐倾向
There's a clear history of abuse.
有块拼图不见了
Are you gonna help me find
你能帮我找找吗
this missing puzzle piece or what?
爸 你应该知道我这两天
Uh, Dad, you do realize that I have not been home
- 都不在家吧 - 知道啊
- for the past two days, right? - Yeah.
那我现在该怎么办
So what am I supposed to do now?
拼这破玩意儿费我了老大劲呢
I put all this work into this stupid thing,
你说我能起身离开 不去管正中间
and now I walk away and leave a big divot
那个大空缺吗
right in the middle of it?
你看看地毯下面 或口袋里面有吗
How you looked under the rug? In your pockets?
还是在吸尘器里呢
Is it-is it in the vacuum?
你觉得我有那么笨吗
Am I totally inept to you?
你在看什么呢
What are you watching?
费南迪斯
It's that "Fernandes",
就是我总跟你说的那个关于验尸官的节目
that show about the coroner I keep telling you about.
它让我从一个全新的视角
It's given me a whole new perspective
- 了解你赖以为生的职业 - 你在给她打电♥话♥吗
- on what you do for a living. - Did you call her?
- 谁啊 - 我不是叫你别给她打电♥话♥吗
- Who? - I told you not to call her!
珍妮 我都跟他说了别打扰你的
Jenny, I told him not to bother you.
好吧 没事的
Yeah. It's okay.
你还好吗 你需要什么吗
How are you? Do you need anything?
等你♥爸♥把药和午饭吃完后
I can pop something over
我可以马上给你送过去
after I give your dad his meds and lunch.
不用 我... 我很好
No, I'm... I'm good.
好吧 那我们就先挂啦
Okay. Well, we should get going then.
是的 因为我们要去大肆狂欢了
Yeah, 'cause we're gonna go and paint the town red.
- 你想得美 - 是的
- You wish. - Yeah.
珍妮 听着 好吗
Jenny, listen, okay?
没有什么事
There is nothing wrong with you
是睡个好觉不能解决的
that a good night of sleep won't fix.
别听那些说这没效果的人胡扯
And don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表