剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
让他进来就可以
You can let him through.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 嗨 - 嗨 他是我弟弟
- Hi. - Hi. He's my brother.
好的 我们去办公室聊
Okay. Let's go talk in my office.
诺儿·艾米斯小姐吗
Ms. Noor ?
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
追踪吧
Following up, more like.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
你社区中心的同事
Your colleague inside the community centre
说你很快就到
said you should be arriving soon,
我到了
so, here I am.
他们不该随便
They should know better than to
把我的行踪告诉陌生人
give my whereabouts to a stranger.
我给他们看了我的证件
Well, I showed my badge.
我是警探多诺万·麦卡沃伊
My name's Detective Donovan McAvoy.
经过昨天那桩惊险事件
And after our mutual adventure yesterday, we're
我们想必已不陌生
not exactly strangers.
现在聊聊你那个报♥警♥电♥话♥
Now about your 911 call.
哪个
Pardon me?
大楼着火前 你打了911
You called 911, just before the building fire.
你听见枪击声
Shots fired?
没错 电♥话♥是我打的
Yeah, I called about it.
那是我应做的 仅此而已
I did my duty. I'm done.
你为什么要用一次性手♥机♥
Why do you have a burner phone?
警探 虽然你戴着警徽
Detective, you may have a badge,
但我没必要和你多说
but I don't have to talk to you.
我有这个权利
I know my rights.
趴下
Get down!
你还好吗
Hey... you okay?
还好
Yeah.
阿莱瑞尔看起来好瘦
Alerio looks so small now.
这张照片
This was taken...
是我离开委内瑞拉那天照的 那是四年以前了
the day I left Venezuela, four years ago.
我获得奖学金来这里
I got a scholarship to come here,
参加学生交换项目
for a student exchange program.
你没怎么变化
You look close.
那时他只有十四岁
He was only 14 here.
家里有没有亲属
Is there any next of kin back home,
可以确认死者上次出现的地点
that can confirm the last time that he was seen?
我们的母亲两年前死了
Our mother died, two years now.
因为物资短缺
With all the shortages,
她买♥♥不到胰岛素
she couldn't get insulin anymore.
她是我们最后的家人了
She was all we had.
抱歉
I'm really sorry.
从那时起 我弟弟就自力更生了
My brother's been on his own since then.
他有没有说起过 要做什么危险的事
Did he tell you he was gonna do something so dangerous?
没有
No!
我们两个都在省钱
Both of us have been saving,
梦想有一天付得起他的旅费
to try to pay for some way for him to travel.
我把工资寄回家 他也工作
I work to send money home. He worked too.
我们存了差不多四千刀了
We had saved almost $4000, US.
如果他有那么多储蓄
If he had that money,
为什么还要藏在飞机的轮舱里
why did he stow away in the wheel well of a plane?
大部分的委内瑞拉人
It's very hard now for most Venezuelans
很难拿到来加拿大的签证
to get a visa to come to Canada.
续签也近乎不可能
Even renewing a passport is almost impossible.
你有我弟弟的遗物吗
Do you have any of my brother's things?
你弟弟很时髦
Your brother was very stylish.
Calle Fuerte... 彪悍街头仔
Calle Fuerte... Street Strong.
- 这夹克是他做的 - 嗯
- He made this jacket. - Hmm.
他在街上卖♥♥这些夹克 在机场外卖♥♥
He sells them on the streets, outside the airport,
在所有地方卖♥♥
everywhere.
我想机上有一个孩子买♥♥过这夹克
I think one of the kids on the plane bought one.
嘿 嘿 住手
Hey, hey, hey! Hey!
妈妈教过 这里可以确保携身之物的安全
This is something our mama taught us to keep things safe,
可以藏东西
to hide things.
委内瑞拉圣女 (西班牙语)
La Divina Pastora,
委内瑞拉圣女
Our Lady of Venezuela.
弟弟在祈祷奇迹的降临
He was praying for a miracle.
- 这看起来像是... - 一张地图
- This looks like a... - A map.
是啊
Yeah.
是的 处理好就好
Yeah, long as they got 'em.
是的
Yeah.
好了 谢谢你 马利克
All right. Thanks, Malik.
你还好吗
You okay?
好呢
Yeah.
谢谢你让我在这里
Thanks for letting me cool out here.
冷静一会儿
For a minute
我真的不是很想去警♥察♥局
I really didn't wanna go to the police station.
马克·劳埃已经被刑拘了
Well, Mark Lloyd's been picked up.
是因为他朝我开枪
Hmph. Because he shot at a me,
而不是因为他侵犯了他的夫人
not because he assaulted his wife.
这些事上 法律派不上太大用场
The law can be tricky on these things.
帮你倒杯水 好吗
Can I get you a glass of water?
法律从没重视过侵犯女性这个问题
The law doesn't take assaulting women seriously.
男人以为能凌驾于法律之上 也确实如此
Men think they're above the law because they are.
他们仍被我的律法衡量
They're not above my law.
你心中自有律法吗
You write your own laws?
你也有吧
You seem to.
你的那位朋友 现在安全了吗
Is that friend of yours somewhere safe?
安全了
She is.
那
Well...
你可以在这里多呆一会儿
you're more than welcome to stay here for a while,
直到我们把你转移到安全的地方去
until we can, uh, arrange to get you somewhere safe.
没有必要
No need.
哪里称得上"安全"
And really, where's "Safe"?
你知道 警局可以收容你去安全屋
You know my department has access to safe houses.
我知道
I had experience with
警♥察♥所谓的安全屋究竟是什么
the police concept of "Safe houses".
喔 你在安全屋里待过
Oh? You've been in one before?
有时我也把自己的公♥寓♥腾出来 作为其他女人的安全屋
I sometimes use my apartment as a safe house for women.
那些从家暴中逃身的女人
Trying to escape domestic violence.
我是社工
I'm a social worker.
但是街坊都知道 我帮助女人
But it's quietly known that I help women...
脱离魔爪 如果她们需要
get away, if they need to.
因此我们才没能知道迪亚尼·图奇的下落吗
Is that why we never found Dyanne Tucci?
你让她消失了
You helped her disappear?
我希望那时真是如此
I really wish I had in time.
迪亚尼 不用担心 说你想说的话就好
Dyanne, it's okay. Just say what you want to say.
我的名字是迪亚尼·图奇
Uh, my name's Dyanne Tucci.
我的丈夫谢恩威胁说 如果我离开他 就要杀掉我
My husband, Shane, threatened to kill me if I left him.
而我正要离开 所以如果
And I'm leaving, so if I don't...
如果我没有成功 这就是原因
if I don't make it, that's why.
为什么这视频没有被转交给警♥察♥
Why wasn't this sent to the police?
早就被转交给警♥察♥了
It was sent to the police.
听着 我必须走了
Look uh... I have to go.
冰箱里只剩了些面包边和葡萄酒
Uh, there's nothing but bread ends and Riesling in my fridge,
回来的时候给你再带点其它东西
but I'll pick something up on the way back, and...
并转移你去安全屋
we'll get you to a safe house.
嘿 收到你的短♥信♥了
Hey. Got your message.
立马就过来了
Got here as soon as I could.
真棒
Great.
这是什么
What's this?
这是一张渥太华首都机场的地图
It's a map of the Ottawa Capital airport.
藏在阿莱瑞尔的夹克里
It was hidden inside of Alerio's jacket.
另外我拿到了黑盒子的录音
And I also got a recording of the black box.
- 好的 我听着呢 - 好
- All right, I'm all ears. - Great.
下午好 欢迎登机
Good afternoon, welcome aboard.
是的 你好
Yes! Hello!
我的电♥话♥号♥码吗 天呐
My number? Geez!
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表