剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
(阿尼什纳比语)
Kawin ishpimig inabi-ken!
他在朝那个孩子喊吗
Is he yelling at the kid?
这是阿尼什纳比语
It's, um... Anishinaabemowin.
什么
What?
欧及布威族
Ojibwe.
欧及布威族:北美的原住民族
他在喊 "不要抬头"
He's yelling, uh, "Don't look up."
粗略翻译
Loosely translated.
那个男孩认识枪击犯
That boy knew the shooter.
他有跟你说什么吗
So, has he said anything at all to you?
一个字都没说 但是...
Not a word, but...
在他目睹了今天发生的事之后
I mean, after what he witnessed today,
我... 我... 我不怪他
I... I... I don't blame him.
你没事吧
You okay?
我来...
There's a...
验尸解剖室工作是有原因的
a reason why I joined the Coroner's Office.
我还是孩子
When I was a kid,
就比恩尼斯大几岁的时候
just a few years older than Ennis is now,
我妈妈去世了
my mother died.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
那是个上学的晚上
You know, it was a school night.
我们没有麦片了
And we'd run out of cereal
而我想第二天早饭吃
and I wanted it for breakfast the next day,
所以我妈去了杂货店
so my mom popped out to the grocery store
就像她去过的无数次那样
like she'd done a million times.
我记得当时在下雨 因为我爸追了出去
And I remember it was raining because my dad chased after her
给她送伞
to give her an umbrella.
但她再也没有回来
And she never made it home.
午夜的时候 警♥察♥来到我家
And the police came to our house around midnight
说出了意外
and said that there'd been an accident.
他们怎么说
What did they say happened?
她一定是摔倒了
That she must have fallen,
在雨中滑倒 摔到了脑袋
slipped in the rain and hit her head.
验尸官说颅后的钝器伤
The coroner said blunt force trauma to the back of the skull
与摔倒所致的伤口是相符的
was consistent with a fall.
但是你觉得事情不是这样的
But you don't think that's what happened.
我爸去认了尸
My dad went in to identify her body
当他看到她
and when he saw her,
她的嘴唇破裂了
her lip was split,
脸上有淤伤
and there was bruising around her face.
淤伤
Bruising.
如果她是摔倒撞到了后脑
You know, if she fell and hit the back of her head,
那是一回事 但是...
that's one thing. But...
那她脸上的淤伤是怎么来的
then how did she get bruises on her face?
她的嘴唇是怎么裂开的
How did she get a split lip?
验尸官看到一个原住民女人 就假...
The coroner saw a Native woman and he assu...
我来这里工作...
I joined this office...
就是为了确保没有其他孩子
so that I could make sure that no other kid
会再经历我和家人所经历的事
had to go through what me and my family went through.
觉得我太天真了吗
You think that's naive?
不 艾莉森 我觉得你非常勇敢
No. Alison, I think it's incredibly brave.
我告诉你这件事 不是为了让你放过恩尼斯
I'm not telling you this so that you go easy on Ennis.
而是想说...
More to say that...
到目前为止 我们不知道他经历了什么
we don't know what he's been through up 'til now.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢 我会
Thank you. I will, um...
我会记住的 好吗
I'm gonna keep that in mind, okay?
收到你的短♥信♥了 取消约会之夜
Got your text canceling date night.
猜你可能想吃...
Figured you could use a little...
一罐沙拉
Jar of salad?
太贴心了
That's very sweet.
像是个可食用玻璃罐
It's like an edible terrarium.
要杯水或是茶吗
Glass of water or a tea?
- ...帮你放下 - 好的
- ... these down for you? - Great.
当然 我不想去那儿
Sure. I don't feel like going down there.
没事 我去
Yeah, I'll go.
我爱你 你女儿也爱你
I love you. Your daughter loves you.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
我很好
Yeah, I'm good.
抱歉 打扰了
Sorry to, uh, interrupt.
我来拿和尸体一同发现的枪
I'm here to collect the firearm found with the body.
在保险柜里
It's in the safe.
好的 谢谢 我马上就走
All right. Thanks. I'll be in and out.
好极了...
Nice...
你们确定枪放在保险柜里了吗
Uh, guys, you sure you locked the gun in here?
确定 我亲手放进去的
Yes, positive. I put it in there myself.
好吧...
Okay...
快接 快接...
Come on, come on...
你好
Yeah, hello?!
我是阿贝德探员 从解剖室打的电♥话♥
This is Detective Abed calling from the autopsy suite.
我这里丢了一把枪
I have a missing firearm.
我需要尽快拿到大厦的监控视频
I need eyes on the building security footage ASAP.
好 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
我的天...
Oh, my God...
迈克 出事了
Yeah, Mac, we got a problem.
火烧食物出了岔子吗
Flambe gone wrong?
对 对 是个意外
Uh... yeah, yeah. It was an accident.
不是什么大事
No big deal.
你是个
So you are, um...
你是看管人
you're a caretaker?
更像是需要一份工作的人
Um... more of someone who needed a job.
珍妮一直对我很好 自从...
Jenny's been very good to me since...
我很遗憾 你...
Uh, I was sorry to hear about what ha...
你家发生的事
what happened to your family.
我想你体会过这种失去的感觉
I imagine you've had your fair share of loss.
珍妮说你之前是军人
Jenny told me that you served in the military.
我在...
You know, I'm...
我在调整自己
I'm adjusting though.
我也是
Yeah... me too.
该死 我忘记了这个吗
Damn, did I miss these?
这是珍妮的 抗焦虑的药
Oh, yeah, it's, it's Jenny's. It's anti-anxiety drugs.
她... 她近来会梦游
You know, she... she's been sleepwalking.
像是她要抗争的还不够多
Oh, like she doesn't have enough to contend with,
现在这个小可怜都不能睡个好觉了吗
now the poor thing can't get a good night's sleep?
我必须承认
I have to admit,
我对她很容易心软
I have a real soft spot for her.
她不仅仅是给了我一份工作
It's more than just giving me a job, she sort of, um...
她接纳了我
took me in.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我都开始觉得 她喜欢迷失方向的人
I'm gonna start to think that she has a thing for strays.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道她很忙...
I know how busy she is...
也是我在这里的原因
it's why I'm here.
但是我也能陪着你
But I can be here for you, too.
如果你想谈谈或是...
If you ever wanna talk or...
出去玩或是... 其他什么
hang out or... whatever.
好 好 谢谢
Yeah, sure, sure. Thanks.
- 我最好回去工作了 - 好
- Uh, better go back to work. - 'Kay.
好
Yeah.
枪不会就那么丢了
I mean, a gun doesn't just go missing.
马利克正在查监控视频
Malik's reviewing security footage.
关于这个孩子 恩尼斯 我们知道什么
What do we know about this kid, Ennis?
艾莉森说 他从到这以后
Uh, according to Alison, he hasn't said a word
一个字都没有说过
since he got here. Hey.
你们退后
Uh, hey, I need you guys to step back.
恩尼斯
Ennis?
我向你保证 我们不会找你麻烦的 好吗
Okay, I wanna assure you you're not in any trouble here, okay?
你从哪找到的枪
Where did you find that?
好的 没事 没事
All right. Okay, okay.
没事 没关系
Okay, all right.
你能放下枪吗
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表