剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
女士 请勿靠近
Ma'am, please just stand back.
- 我... 好的 - 请勿靠近
- I... fine. - Please stand back.
好的
Fine.
天呐
Oh God.
嘿 德韦恩...
Hey, Dwayne um...
能让他妈妈进来看看吗
is it safe to let the mom in...
就一会儿
Just for a minute?
- 行 可以 - 谢谢
- Yeah. Yeah. - Thanks.
等等 他可是证据啊 珍妮
Hey, he's evidence now Jenny.
他也是她儿子
He's her son.
- 停下 - 没事 让她进来
- No. - It's okay. It's okay.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hey. - Hey...
你必须戴手套 知道吗
I'm gonna need you to wear gloves, okay?
好
Okay.
- 我戴 - 来吧
- Okay. - Okay.
好
Okay.
我已经将毯子拿去做纤维鉴定了
I've already combed the blanket for fibers
所以我们再过十五分钟左右
so we've got about 15 minutes
就得把他交给艾伦医生
before we have to give him back to Dr. Allen,
然后你就可以...
and then you can make a...
确认死者身份了
an official identification.
谢谢你
Thank you...
让我能抱会儿他
for this moment to hold him.
应尽之责
Of course.
这是我在生他之前买♥♥的最后一件物品了
This was the last thing I ever bought before I had him.
我当时正在宫缩
I was having contractions
我才发现家里没有毯子
and I realized I didn't have any blankets in the house,
一张都没有
not a single one.
身边没人陪伴
I was alone.
我便独自去了商店
I went to the store myself.
独自面对一切会很艰难
It can be hard doing it on your own.
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
有 我有一个...
Yeah. I have a...
我有一个儿子
I have a son.
那你应该能懂
Then you know,
刚开始我很需要爱德
I needed Ed so much in the beginning
帮我照顾罗比 帮我打点一切
to help me with Robbie, to help me in general.
然后
And then...
我在这里开始了新的生活
and then I built a life here,
日子逐渐过得轻松 克劳德人很好
and things got easier and Claude was nice.
但我觉得自己被爱德束缚着
But I felt... bound to Ed.
我不能弃他而去 我甚至不知道
Like I couldn't leave, and I don't even know
自己是否爱上了克劳德
if I was in love with Claude
是否要另谋生路 但...
or if it was just a way out but...
- 现在说这些也没用了 - 没事吧
- oh, it doesn't matter now. - Hey.
那个行李箱在衣帽间里存放数月了
Oh, that suitcase was in that closet for months
直到我收拾行李离开他的那天
and he never once looked inside
他才往里面瞅上一眼
until the day I packed up to leave him.
听着 这不怪你 凯莉
Hey, it is not... your fault, Kelly.
如果我能想到
If I had thought for a minute
他可能对罗比大发脾气 我绝不会...
that he would turn his rage on Robbie I would never...
如果你要怪罪谁
If you are gonna feel angry,
那就怪爱德吧
you feel angry at Ed.
我不想怪罪谁...
I don't feel angry...
我现在已经麻木了
I don't feel anything.
你跟她道过别了吗
Did you tell her you're leaving?
我讨厌道别
I hate goodbyes.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你在看什么
What are you watching?
电视啊
Uh... TV.
好吧
Okay.
你以前从不看电视啊
Well, you never watch TV.
没错 但我...
Yeah. Well, I...
我没法服药了
I can't take my drugs
因为我...
because I...
把药扔进菜地里了
threw them into a lettuce patch.
为何这么做呢
Why would you do that?
因为我需要去感受 不是吗
Because I have to feel, right?
我得去感受
I gotta feel.
等等 等等
Wait. Whoa-whoa-whoa.
心理医生同意你这么做吗
Did your shrink say that?
对 没错 他... 他的看法和你一样
Yep. Yeah. He uh, he agreed with you.
他也觉得我不能依赖药物
He agreed with you about the pills.
那就好
Okay.
那就好
Okay.
走吧 去睡觉吧
Hey. Let's go to bed.
不 我...
No, I don't...
我想 我不能...
I don't think... I can't...
我睡不着 真的睡不着
I can't sleep. I can't sleep.
走吧 珍妮
Hey... Jenny.
听我说 我...
Look, I... I...
我把我妹妹推下楼梯
I pushed my sister down the stairs.
我... 我杀了她
I... I killed her.
那不是意外
That wasn't an accident.
好吗 我应该重回...
Right? And I'm supposed to feel...
我该重回当时的感受吗
I'm supposed to feel how I felt then?
- 我... 我不想 - 没关系
- Like I don't... I don't want to. - It's okay.
利亚姆 我不想的 我不想再经历那种感受
Liam, I don't want to. Like I don't wanna feel that.
我真的不想
Like I just really don't wanna
- 不想再经历了 - 嘘
- feel that! - Shh. Shh.
没事的 真的 看着我
It's okay. Hey... hey, look at me.
有我在 你会没事的
You're safe with me.
- 但你跟我在一起安全吗 - 当然
- Yeah, but are you safe with me? - I am.
- 要是... - 真的
- Like... - I am.
好吗 跟你在一起 我很安全
Okay? I'm safe with you.
求你别离开我
Please don't leave me.
求求你 别离开我
Please don't leave me, please.
千万别走 天哪
Just... just don't. Oh God.
- 嘿 - 天哪
- Hey. - Oh God.
我还给你看弹孔的照片
And then I showed you the picture of the bullet hole.
- 我究竟... - 别在意了
- Like what is... - It's okay.
我究竟怎么了
What is wrong with me?
我究竟怎么了
Like what is wrong with me?
你什么事都没有
There is nothing wrong... with you.
你确定
You sure?
是的
I am.
我确定
I'm sure.
过来
Come here.
珍妮
Jenny!
珍妮
Jenny!
珍妮
Jenny!
珍妮
Jenny!
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表