剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
We were partying all night.
我说的有趣不是这个
That's not the interesting part.
谢恩买♥♥来的酒
Now all these drinks that Shane bought,
只够两个人喝的
were only ever for two drinks.
直到晚上十点半 酒才变成了三人份
That is until about 10:30, when it became three drinks.
现在我知道了 是你和邦妮
Now I know it was you and Bonnie,
刷了谢恩的卡 彻夜狂欢
living it up on Shane's dime all night.
谢恩是在杀害了自己的老婆
Then after Shane killed his wife
毁尸灭迹之后
and got rid of the body,
才和你们一起在赛马场喝了些冰镇酒 以示庆祝
he joined you at the track for a few cold ones to celebrate.
我说的对吗
Is that about right?
他利用了你 弗莱迪.
He used you, Freddie.
你不知道他要杀害他老婆 是不是
You didn't know he was going to kill his wife. Did you?
等你知道的时候 已经来不及了
You didn't know, until it was too late.
稍等
One sec.
告诉我 尸体在哪里
Tell me where the body is?
和我们走一趟
Going once?
- 嘿 - 什么人会在家里
- Hey. - Why would someone have
存放工业碱
industrial alkali in their home?
我猜是为了清理谋杀现场
My guess is to clean up after a murder.
不 房♥子里面没有发现碱 对吗
No. None of it was found inside. Right?
比如水槽里 垃圾箱里...
I-I mean there would be traces in the sink,
总有地方发现痕迹残留
in the garbage... somewhere.
但是你还记得
But do you remember the tire tacks
车道上的轮胎印吗
that were in the driveway?
经检测 那是一辆货车留下的...
The-the lab determined that it belonged to a, a van...
要在这种大城市里
Trying to find a "Weight-bearing van"
找到某辆"载重货车" 简直是大海捞针
in a city this size, is like a needle in a haystack.
没错 但我们其实可以进一步缩小范围
Yeah, but what if we can shrink that stack.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
车道上有碱 没错吧
The alkali was found in the driveway, right?
但如果这辆载重车是一辆用来...
But what if the weight-bearing van was a service vehicle.
用来运输腐蚀性物质的服务车呢
Used to, to transport corrosive material.
- 是清洁品 - 是的
- Cleaning supplies. - Yeah!
如果根据销♥售♥产品的强度
If you narrow the list of companies
来缩小排查企业的范围...
selling products this strong...
如果我们能找到这辆车
Oh, if we can find that van,
我们也许就可以找到迪安的遗体
maybe we'll find out where they took Dyanne's body
对 没错 我就是这个意思
Yeah. Yeah. That's the idea.
想想看 我今天可差点就自己解决 不用劳驾你了
And to think I almost didn't bother you today.
珍妮
Jenny?
这个案子已经有段时间了 所以...
It's been a while so, uh...
我们可能还是找不到她的任何踪迹了
We may not find any trace of her.
你好先生 你今天好吗
Hello, sir. How are you today?
我很好 孩子 我可以帮到你什么吗
I'm fine, son. What can I do for you?
我是多诺万·麦卡沃伊警探
I'm Detective Donovan McAvoy,
我想进这栋楼里看一看
and I was hoping I could take a look inside this building.
抱歉 不行
Sorry, no-can-do.
除非你能出示官方材料
Not unless you got some official stuff?
我暂时还没有 先生
No sir, I don't. Not yet.
那很抱歉 不可以
Well, sorry, can't do it.
好吧 谢谢你
Well, thank you for your help.
谢谢配合 祝你今天过得开心
Thank you. Have a good day.
我会再回来的
Okay. I'll be back.
- 你们认识吗 - 不认识
- You two know each other? - Oh no.
不过他让我想起我爸爸
He reminds me of my pops though.
官方材料
"Official stuff".
- 喂 珍妮 - 我觉得你的动作太快了
- Hey Jenny. - I mean, that was fast.
你觉得你找对地方了吗
Do you think it's the right place?
可能吧 弗莱迪什么都不肯说
Might be. Freddie wasn't talking,
但他的女朋友邦妮还记得他曾经在一个标志上
but his girlfriend, Bonnie, remembered him doing deliveries
有C的公♥司♥做运输 所以是Crestwall公♥司♥ 很好找
for a company with a "C" Logo. Easy find. Crestwall.
很显然
And sure enough,
他们提供工业清洁用品
they deliver industrial cleaning supplies.
弗莱迪当夜班
Freddie was moonlighting.
所以在之前的调查中
So that's why it didn't show up
没被查出来
in the original investigation.
是啊 我也这么想
Yeah. That's what I'm thinking.
但是今天还需要你帮个忙让我进去
I'm gonna need your help getting in here today though,
这里的安保很严格
security here is no joke.
好的 我会在一小时以内
Yeah. I will call in
申请验尸官搜查令
a coroner's warrant within the hour.
这是我在看门人的壁橱里找到的所有东西
This is all I found in the janitor's closet.
这一个非常普通
This one's pretty common,
但这两个...
but these two...
对
Yeah.
是的 这些是有用的
Yeah, these will do.
你知道我常来邓达斯
You do realize I keep coming out to Dundas
只是为了好玩 对吧
just for the weirdness, right?
这里从不令我失望
And it never disappoints.
我本来以为你是为了我
See, I was thinking that I was the reason
才一直回来的
that you kept coming back.
我之前说的包括了你
Oh, oh! My previous statement includes you.
- 好吧 - 没错
- Oh. Okay. - Yeah.
所以 我... 我就像是
So I'm... I'm just like
任性的你养在这里的鸡 是吧
Mr. Wayward chicken here then?
你更像散养的一点
Well, you are a little free-range.
我的语气充满爱意哦
Said with love.
好吧
Okay.
我再给他... 五秒钟
I'm going to give him... five more seconds
- 然后我就... 突击 - 突击
- and then I... swarm. - Swarm?
没事... 我能搞定
Okay. Yeah. I-I got it.
如果你要突袭 要注意别被他抓伤了
If you swarm, just don't let him scratch you.
- 什么 - 他们会抓人
- Hello. - They scratch.
- 他不会抓人的 - 好吧 反正就是要小心
- He doesn't scratch. - Okay, just be careful.
这并不科学... 科学 懂吗
Well, it's not scientist, scientific, you know.
- 你用了... - 他们很胆小
- You were taking... - They were scary!
他们不胆小 是你在吓他们
They're not. You were scaring them.
他之前用了一个小时
It was taking like an hour before him.
你看到这个了吗 你觉得这是在吓他们
You see this? Think that's scarring them?!
这家伙
This guy.
我明白 我突击了
Yeah. I know. I swarmed.
永远都不要突击
Don't ever swarm.
但他... 但他以前做了什么
But he-but he used to do what?
给他们起名 还给所有的都起了
Name them. All of them.
- 给牲畜吗 - 是的
- The animals? - Yes.
利亚姆觉得 如果牲畜都有了名字
Liam thought that if the farm animals all had names,
我们就不会吃他们了
that we wouldn't eat them.
你真是个十足的动物保护主义者
You're a regular Dian Fossey.
这方法有用吗
Did it work?
通常没用
Um, mostly, no.
但有时我们会觉得
But sometimes it felt more
我们养的是宠物 而不是牲畜
like we had pets than livestock.
利亚姆 你在这方面做得太超前了
You were very ahead of your time there, Liam.
敏感并没有错
There's nothing wrong with being sensitive.
但你已经坚强起来了 不是吗
But you toughened up, huh?
有一头乐芝牛 就是一头奶牛
You know, we-we had a vache, uh, it's a cow.
- 他给她取名叫杰奎琳 - 杰奎琳
- He named her Jacqueline. - Oh, Jacqueline.
还有一头... 一头...
And-and then there was a, there was a, a...
皮尔 一头猪
Pierre, the pig.
我们还有... 我们有两只山羊 都是白色的
Then we had-we had two goats, they were both white.
- 没错 - 他给他们起名叫
- Right. - Okay, he named them,
格特鲁德... 格...
Gertrude... Ger...
我没想到这条路会这么难走
I didn't expect this trail to be this hard.
我的腿受伤了
My legs are shot,
水也不多了
my water's low.
我会继续前进
I'm moving on.
要放下真的很难
It's hard to let go.
找到线索之前更是这样
More so until they're found.
我有点不想让你去找她
Part of me doesn't want you to find her.
有时
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表