剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
555-32-11 va
555-32-11 va.
没错 利马
Yeah, Liam...
利马, 印度, 阿尔法, 迈克
Lima, India, Alfa, Mike.
娘家姓 锡伯度
Mother's maiden name? Thibodeau.
是的
Yeah.
不 我不是在寻求心理健康支持
No, I was not seeking Mental Health support.
我们是心理健康保健中心
Oh, you've reached Mental Health and Wellness.
如果你想查询账户信息 重打这个电♥话♥ 按二
If you want Accounts, you can call back and press 2.
求你了 我等了好久才打上的电♥话♥
Okay, please, I've been on hold for a really long time.
能不能帮我转接一下
Can you just put me through?
好的
Well... okay.
你真的不需要寻求心理健康支持吗
But are you sure you don't wanna speak with Mental Health?
是的
Yes. I mean...
我只想查看账户信息 好不好
No, I... I just want Accounts, okay?
- 请不要挂电♥话♥ - 谢谢你
- Please hold. - Thank you.
你好 尤瑟夫
Hello, Yusef.
我的小仙女诺儿过得如何
How is my beautiful Noor?
你怎么样
How are you?
尤瑟夫 有件事我得跟你说
Yusef, I need to tell you something.
你刚说了什么
What did you say?
- 我想告诉你... – 我听不到
- I wanna tell you... - I can't hear you.
宝贝 你能听到我说话吗
Babe, can you hear me?
- 诺儿 – 有不好的事情发...
- Noor! - Something bad has happ...
- 诺儿 – 尤瑟夫 你能听到我吗
- Noor! - Yusef, can you hear me?
- 在吗 - 尤瑟夫
- Hello? - Yusef!
- 你在吗 诺儿 - 尤瑟夫
- Hello? Noor! - Yusef!
尤瑟夫
Yusef!
这是个内部牵线的案件
It was an inside job.
有人给他画了一张渥太华首都机场的地图
Somebody drew him a map of the Ottawa Capital airport.
或者是他在网上找到一些图片 临摹下来的
Or he drew it off some photo he found online.
不会的 他的弟弟说这不是他的笔迹
No, his brother said it wasn't his handwriting.
而且 如果西班牙语是你的母语
And, if Spanish was your first language,
在写"西"的时候 你肯定会用"O"代替"W"
wouldn't you write an "O" Instead of "W" For "West"?
好吧 或许有人帮他进入了轮舱
Okay, so maybe someone helped him get into that wheel well.
他可能在那已经死了
He could've died up there.
也可能是缺氧
Or it could've been hypoxia -
使他新陈代谢减慢 进入深度睡眠状态
slowed his metabolism down to a deep sleep,
这样就能让他存活下来
which would've helped him survive.
你可以检测出是否缺氧吗
Can you test for hypoxia?
不能
No.
那要我怎么解释呢
Then what am I taking to the Crown?
这顶多是个过失犯罪
At best, it's criminal negligence.
我在看验尸报告
I was looking at the autopsy results.
注意到在心脏主动脉
I noticed there's a rupture,
有一处断裂
in the aorta of the heart.
伤痕可能是猛拽所致 但人必须要活着
Trauma can wrench it out, but the person has to be alive.
所以阿莱瑞尔当时还活着...
So Alerio was alive...
在他坠地的时候
When he hit the ground.
他还只是个孩子
He was just a kid.
这是一次杀人案件
This is a homicide.
让我们顺钱摸瓜吧
Let's follow the money.
罗伯托说他寄钱回家给阿莱瑞尔
Roberto said that he was sending money home to Alerio.
阿莱瑞尔在加拉加斯攒着这些钱
Alerio collects this money in Caracas.
然后阿莱瑞尔再把博利瓦
And then Alerio trades his Bolivares
换成美元
for US dollars.
- 夹克不错 – 谢啦 兄弟 这是我自己做的
彪悍街头仔 我献给大家的艺术
我会把它们卖♥♥出去的 等着吧
他会去找一位
He would have to find someone
能把他偷运到机场的人
to smuggle him onto the airport grounds.
可能是位行李搬运工
Maybe a baggage handler.
那个家伙得到了一张首都机场的地图
That guy gets a map of the Capital Airport
和一小笔钱
and a small cut of the money.
而另一大笔钱
But the big money,
就要给一个 在他爬进轮舱时
would go to the person that turned a blind eye
睁一只眼闭一只眼的人
as he climbed into the wheel well.
那个人会在飞机起飞前
The person who did the final walk-around
做最后的绕机检查
before the plane took off.
乘客们 由于一个医疗紧急事故
Passengers, due to a medical emergency,
我们要重改路线 经多伦多机场转机
we are rerouting through Metro Toronto Airport.
请回到您的座位
Please return to your seats.
杰基 现在展开起落架
Jackie, deploy the landing gear now.
这么早吗 我们到机场还有十分钟呢
Already? We're still 10 minutes out from the airport.
没关系的 你可以现在就放
It's okay, you can do it now.
风速看起来不错
Wind speed's looking pretty good.
我可以等到一万五千英尺再放 这样阻力会更小
I could wait till we're at 15,000 feet so there's less drag.
照我说的做 现在就放
Do as I say! Do it now!
驾驶员就在他们重改路线后
The pilot opened the landing gear early,
提早打开了起落架
right after they were rerouted.
他抛下了尸体 因为他们知道他在里面
He jettisoned the body because they knew that he was in there.
多伦多没有人能帮他走私出去
There was no one to smuggle him out in Toronto.
驾驶员知道他会被抓...
The pilot knew he would get caught...
所以就杀死了他
so he killed him.
可以给我来一杯... 马脖子鸡尾酒吗
Can I just get like a... A Horse's Neck, please,
只加一块冰
with one ice cube?
- 好的 没问题 – 宝贝
- Sure, no problem. - Sweet.
我能看一下你的身份证吗
Can I get some ID?
后厨招聘
我不清楚你饿不饿 但是
I'm not sure how hungry you are, but, uh,
我买♥♥了一些荔枝果和咸鱼
I got us some ackee and saltfish,
款待一下
some festival,
还有一些米饭和豆子
some rice and peas!
诺儿
Noor?
诺儿
Noor?
我带来了你弟弟的骨灰
I brought your brother's ashes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不能认尸因为...
I couldn't claim his body because...
你是非法入境
You're undocumented.
我明白这...
I realize it was a...
对你来说 前来帮助辨认你弟弟
a big risk for you to come forward
有很大的风险
and help identify your brother.
至少 我希望
I wanted, um, at least,
你能够
for you to be able to, uh,
安葬他
to lay him to rest.
我很抱歉你不能带他回家
I'm sorry that you can't take him home.
但家又在哪呢
But where is home?
你干什么呢
Whatchya doing?
没什么 就是...
nothing. Just uh...
烘干我的靴子
drying my boots.
我找到了我家滴水的地方 这...
I, I found my drip! It was uh...
令我很抓狂
driving me crazy.
就像在浴缸里醒来一样疯狂吗
As crazy as waking up in a bathtub?
是的
Yeah.
是罗西打来的
It's Rosssss.
妈
Mom? Hey.
我找到工作了
Yeah, I got a job!
- 你找到了 – 是的 在天使酒吧
- You did?! - Yeah. At the Angel Bar.
我负责洗洗碗 倒垃圾
I'm like washing dishes, and putting out garbage,
干些这样的活
and, you know, just like stuff like that!
这是你的...
Wow, okay, your...
第一份工作
first job!
- 真好 – 妈 我...我
- Amazing! - Mom, I'm... I'm,
我很抱歉对你撒了谎
I'm so sorry I lied to you.
对于其他的事情
Yeah, well, just, we'll talk
我们晚一些再谈 好吗
about the rest of it later, okay?
好的 我得走了 我赶时间
Okay. Um, I gotta go, I'm on the clock,
但是我会晚点回家 拜拜
but I'll be home late. Bye!
好的 拜
Okay, bye.
罗西找到了一份工作
Ross got a job.
很好
Good.
我只是...
I just...
我很担心他的未来
You know, I'm, I'm worried about his future,
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表