剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Can you put it down for me?
就放在那个桌子上
Right there on that desk.
我保证 你不会有事的
I promise you nothing bad's gonna happen to you.
我向你保证
You have my word.
把枪放下孩子
Put it down, son.
没事了 我在这儿
It's okay. It's okay, I'm here.
有我在呢
I got you.
我...
I...
恩尼斯 我要告诉你一个小秘密
Ennis? I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
我不相信巧合
I don't believe in coincidences.
我觉得你和我的相遇是...
I think you and I were put together...
天意如此
on purpose.
欧内斯特
Earnest,
但是大家都叫他欧内
but everyone called him Earnie.
我拿枪不是想伤害别人
I wasn't gonna hurt anyone with the gun.
只是因为这是他的东西
It was... just... his.
你知道为什么欧内想对你的父亲开枪吗
Do you know why Earnie would have wanted to shoot your dad?
养父
Foster dad.
肯特
Kent.
我明白欧内做错了
I know what Earnie did was wrong.
他拿枪是因为他知道
He got the gun because he knew...
肯特肯定打不了子弹
Kent wouldn't be able to punch the bullets.
珍妮我们得弄明白
Jenny, we need to find out how that gun
枪怎么会出现在你的办公室
ended up in your office.
我明白 我只是...这...
Yeah, I know. I just, it, it doesn't,
这说不通
it doesn't make any sense.
枪击犯的名字叫欧内斯特
The shooter's name was Earnest,
他是恩尼斯的哥哥
he was Ennis's older brother.
达拉和肯特 威尔金斯是他们的养父母
Darla and Kent Wilkins were their foster parents.
他们在威尔金斯家受到虐待
The boys were being brutalized in the Wilkins' care.
这就解释了为什么欧内斯特的尸体上
That explains the burn marks and broken bones
- 有灼伤和骨折 - 恩尼斯身上也有
- on Earnest's body. - On Ennis too.
我知道你打算打给儿童援助协会
I know you're gonna call Children's Aid
并提交报告 但是我们得做更多
and file a report, but we need to do more.
我会把欧内斯特的验尸报告
I'll send Earnest's autopsy report
发给儿童死亡审查委员会
to the pediatric death review committee.
他不是死于这些伤口 但是...
He didn't die of his injuries, but...
我们会记录下来
we'll get it on record.
我向你保证达拉 威尔金斯
And I will assure you that Darla Wilkins
绝不会再领养其他孩子
will never foster another child again.
恩尼斯在哪儿
Where's Ennis?
威尔金斯太太 你知道你的儿子
Mrs. Wilkins, were you aware that your son
买♥♥了一把枪吗
purchased a gun?
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
你的养子 十六岁的欧内斯特
Your foster son, Earnest, 16-years-old,
就是你们夫妇照看的孩子
in yours and your husband's care,
出门买♥♥了一把枪
went out and bought himself a gun.
你知道这件事吗
Were you aware of that?!
我从来没碰过这两个孩子
I never laid a hand on either of those boys.
我相信你
I believe you.
我也相信你从来没有
I also believe you didn't raise a hand
出手阻止你丈夫的虐待行为
to stop your husband's abuse.
这么多人才因此丧命
So many people dead.
我有一个朋友在印第安儿童家庭服务中心工作
I have a friend who works at Native Child and Family Services.
她叫特蕾莎 她马上会过来
Her name's Theresa. She's gonna come and...
载你去北部的尼比斯英
drive you up north to Nipissing.
特蕾莎和你的阿姨及堂兄弟
Theresa has worked out a visitation
安排了一次见面
with your aunty and your cousins.
如果顺利 你就可以去和他们一起生活
And if all goes well, you may be able to go and live with them.
和我的堂兄弟吗
With my cousins?
这是送给你的
This is for you.
这是我们俩吗
Is this us?
你还画了我的发夹
You even drew my barrette.
太美了
It's beautiful.
谢谢你 恩尼斯
Chi-miigwech, Ennis.
谁教得你阿尼什纳比语
Who taught you to speak Anishinaabemowin?
我妈妈
My mom.
你弄清楚枪是怎么回事了吗
did you figure out what happened with the gun?
我觉得你最好自己看看这个
I think you better take a look at this for yourself.
从你的反应来看
Judging by your reaction,
你不记得做过这个
you don't remember doing this.
你的办公室里没有摄像头
There is no camera in your office,
但显然是你把枪放进自己的书桌抽屉
but it's pretty clear you put the gun in your desk drawer,
- 那是... - 恩尼斯发现枪的地方
- where... - Ennis found it.
那些不安的夜晚
Those restless nights...
碰巧也包括梦游吗
they happen to include sleepwalking?
多诺万 我...
Donovan, I...
- 珍妮 - 听着 我会...
- Jenny! - Look, I will...
我会做得更好的
I will, I will make this better.
我会处理好这个 我保证
I will fix this, I promise.
- 你会解决这个 - 是的
- You're gonna fix this. - Yeah.
我会相信你的 好吗
I'm gonna trust you with this, okay?
嗨
Hey!
你们在这里干嘛
What're you guys doing here?
音乐会因为下雨取消了
Uh, the concert got rained out.
我早告诉过你会下雨
I told you it was gonna rain.
这个为什么在这里
Why is this here?
我不知道 你妈妈给你留了纸条
I don't know. Your mom left you a note.
写了什么
What does it say?
"如果你愿意 你可以睡在自己屋檐下
"You can sleep under your own roof if you want,
只要重回我的家里即可
as long as it's back under mine.
爱你 妈妈"
Love, Mom."
很好
Okay.
这是一个发夹
这是一个发夹
拿一些这个... 放在这儿
Some of this... okay, right here.
哇 好香啊
Mmm! Smells divine.
天哪 你坐 我来给你盛
Oh, my God, yeah, you sit. I will serve that.
等等 别这样孩子们
No, whoa, whoa, whoa. Please. Come on, guys, guys,
这是给你妈妈准备的
this is supposed to be for your mother.
没关系 会剩下不少的 别担心
Oh, yeah, no, there's gonna be lots left. Don't you worry.
- 别... - 利亚姆 你知道吗
- Don't... - And, uh, Liam, you know what?
我从来没对你说过这些
I never really got to say this to you or anything,
但是我很高兴你能来陪她
but I am, like, so happy that you're here for her.
很好 谢谢
Oh, yeah. Okay, cool. Thank you,
- 但是请... - 这食物闻起来太香了
- but please... - This food smells amazing!
- 我知道 - 天啦 我快饿死了
- I know! - Oh, God, I'm starving!
- 你想来一份吗 - 你做的这个吗
- Do you want one? - Did you make this?
是我 但是这是给珍妮和我准备的
I did, but... yeah, yeah, it's, it's for Jenny and me.
你真是太好了
Oh, this is nice of you.
难怪她把你留在身边
No wonder she keeps you around.
但是...
Yeah, but...
- 利亚姆 - 怎么了
- Hey, uh, Liam? - Yeah?
过来一下
Hey.
我得去办点事儿
I have to do something.
你能... 你能载我一程吗
Could you, uh... could you give me... A ride?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
糟糕
Oh, shit, um...
没事儿 别担心
No, no, no, no, it's okay. Don't worry.
- 我很抱歉 - 没关系 跟我来 好吗
- I'm sorry. - No. Come with me, okay?
味道真棒
It's really good.
- 没错 - 阿尔斯
- Yeah. - Arski.
欢迎来到睡眠诊所
Welcome to the sleep clinic.
感觉怎么样
How does that feel?
嗯... 如果我动一下 可能会被勒死
Uh... like if I move, I might strangulate.
如果你需要我们 就用对讲机联♥系♥我们
Just give us a buzz on the intercom if you need us, okay?
试着放松下来
Just try to relax.
是谁教的你阿尼什纳比语
我妈妈
你认识持枪的那个人吗
他是我的哥哥
他叫什么名字
没关系的
你可以告诉我
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表