剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
to see if there are any neuro deficits
要么是癫痫造成 要么是外伤造成
either from the seizure or the head injury.
你知道是什么引发的癫痫吗
Do you know what caused the seizure?
我 我没看到他的化验结果
I, uh, I don't see his lab results here.
毒理结果还没出来 但我猜可能的原因呢
Tox screen's not done yet, but one possible cause?
用药过量
An overdose of medication.
有时候痴呆症的患者会发生这种事
It happens sometimes with patients with dementia.
他们忘记自己吃没吃药 吃了双份 三份
They lose track of their meds, double dose, triple dose.
珍妮 戈登是自己照顾自己吃药的吗
Jenny, is Gordon in charge of his own medication?
寻欢洞啊
Glory Hole?
天啊...
Oh my...!
嘿 马克
Hey, Mac.
太棒了
Yes, please!
谢谢 嘿...
Thanks. Hey, uh...
话说你带谁去你姐姐的婚礼
Who are you taking to your sister's wedding, by the way?
就...
Just...
找到那个磕死鬼了吗
Find our OD yet?
剑桥那段时间吸毒过量致死的人很多
Lots of ODs in Cambridge match the timeline.
天啊 很多选择
Oh gosh. Lots of options.
好吧 我过滤一下数据...
Okay, let me refine the data that has...
死亡原因 吸毒过量
OD CoDs,
八三年之后出生
and DoBs later than '83.
加上霍莉的变形 比如...
Plus variations of Holly -
霍丽斯和霍兰德
Hollis, Holland,
或者以"IE"或"ee"结尾的名字
Holly with an I-E, or two E's at the end.
霍莉·格洛夫斯
Holly Groves.
巡警做健康检查的时候
Patrol officers found her body in a flophouse
在一所廉价的旅馆里发现了她的尸体
while doing a wellness check.
什么时候警♥察♥开始给瘾君子做健康检查了
Since when do cops do wellness checks on junkies?
- 白马王子 - 什么
- Loverboy. - Hmm?
帮我找找她的近亲
Find me her next of kin.
白马王子 这是我的新外号♥吗
Loverboy? Is that my new nickname?
别辜负了它
Don't ruin it.
- 他就在那儿 - 谢谢
- He's right in there. - Thank you.
我们得乐观一点 好吗
We have to stay positive, okay?
外公的情况很稳定 没事的
Grandpa's stable, it's good.
我从来没见他病得这么厉害过
Yeah, I've just never really seen him this sick, you know?
我亲爱的孩子
My sweet boy.
- 怎么回事 他还好吗 - 嗨
- What happened? Is he okay? - Hey.
嗨 罗西
Hi, Ross.
- 你还好吗 亲爱的 - 不怎么好
- How are you, sweetie? - No. Um.
很抱歉 请问你来这儿...
I'm sorry, what're you...
- 你来这儿做什么 - 罗西叫我来的
- What're you doing here? - Ross called me.
是我 妈妈 她就像是外公的看护一样
Yeah. She's pretty much Grandpa's nurse, Mom.
- 好吧 但这是... - 她有权知道
- Okay, no, this is... - She has a right to know.
这是我们的家务事 你能出去吗
This is a family thing. Can you step outside?
- 妈妈 她是家里的一份子 - 罗西 她不是
- She's family, Mom. - No, Ross, she isn't.
- 珍妮 听着 我... - 请你出去
- Jenny, okay, I'm- - Just step outside, please,
- 请出去一会儿 - 好 别激动...
- for a second. - Okay. Just rela...
罗西 我们很快就回来好吗
Ross, we'll be back in a second, okay?
珍妮 深呼吸
Okay, just take a breath, Jenny.
我是来帮你的 我没做错任何事
I am here to help you, okay? I didn't do anything wrong.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
- 这话是什么意思 - 我的意思是...凯莉...
- What's that supposed to mean? - It means... just, Kelly, I...
- 你到底是什么意思 - 凯莉 我只是...
- What's that supposed to mean! - Kelly, I jus...
我只是需要你马上离开
Really, I just need you to leave right now.
- 我什么都没做 - 凯莉 你走吧
- I didn't do anything! - Kelly, just go!
珍妮
Jenny?
- 嗨 - 抱歉 我需要...
- Hey. - Sorry, I just need...
- 怎么了 - 我需要冷静一会儿
- What's going on? - I just need a minute.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
就是这样
That's it...
每次我加完班回家
When I get home late from a job
想翻修一下房♥子的时候
and I wanna work on our renovation,
你总是和我说什么来着
what do you always tell me?
如果太累 别砸坏东西
Don't smash things when you're tired.
没错 没错
Right, right.
今天确实很糟糕
It's been a horrible day.
你没合过眼 你的父亲也病得很重
You haven't slept, your father's very sick.
别搞砸任何事 好吗
Please, don't smash anything, okay?
是她做的
She did it.
她给他吃了过量的药 她...
She gave him too much medication. She...
就像我...
Like I just...
珍妮 别这样
Jenny, come on.
你也有可能忘记自己有没有吃过药
Haven't you ever lost track of your own medication?
这有可能是个意外 不是吗
It could have been an accident, right?
是啊 没错
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
听着 我不知道...
Oof... look, I don't know...
我不知道我们还要在这儿待多久 所以你可以...
I don't know how long we're gonna be here, so you can...
你先走吧 你应该去看看马尔
You should go. You should go see Mal.
不用了 马尔...会没事的
No, no. M-M-Mal's gonna be all right.
我们整夜都会在这儿
No. We'll be here all night.
这可是他一周最开心的日子 去吧
It's the highlight of his week. Go.
不用了 他...
No, he, he...
发生什么事了
What's going on?
听着...
Look, um...
我知道时机有些不对 但是...
I know timing might be a little bit off, but, uh...
有些事我一直想告诉你 其实我...
There's something I've been wanting to tell you and I...
我从没去看马尔
I haven't seen Mal.
自从发生事故之后 就没看过
Not, not since the accident.
那你去哪儿了
Where've you been going?
我一直...
I've been...
在酒吧
Going to the bar.
你应该去看看马尔
You should go see Mal.
你应该去 或许会有帮助
You should go. Maybe it'll help.
没错
Yeah.
好
Okay.
你自己没关系吧
You gonna be okay?
没关系
Yeah.
那好
Okay.
搞什么...
What the...
- 我能... - 什么事
- Could I, uh... - Jenny?
这个....
This is, um...
这难道不是一个上锁的病房♥吗
This is a, a locked ward, right?
没错
It is.
那个女人是怎么进我父亲病房♥的
How did the woman that was in my Dad's room get in?
她说她是戈登的女儿
She said she was Gordon's daughter.
她不是你的妹妹吗
Is she not your sister?
在哪儿
Come on...
到底在哪
Come on.
周一 周二 周三 周四 周五
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
药都在这儿
They're all here.
糟糕
Shit!
你终于出现了
At least when you finally show up,
还带了威士忌
you bring whisky.
见到你很高兴 兄弟
It's really good to see you, brother.
你好啊
Hey...
我也是
Nice to see you.
文特尔医生
Uh, Dr. Winter,
我们能找你咨♥询♥一下吗
can we borrow your expertise?
能在我手上没沾满脑子的时候再找我吗
Can we do this when my hands aren't covered in brains?
我看得出来你很忙
Yup, I can see that, uh... you're busy.
他没空
He's busy.
这份文件对珍妮来说很重要
Uh, this file's important to Jenny.
这是一个叫霍莉·格洛夫斯的女人的尸检报告
It's the autopsy report for a woman named Holly Groves.
上面说死因为阿片类药物过量
It says, uh, cause of death: Opioid overdose.
如果实验室结果一致 那这就是她的死因
If the lab results agree, then that's what killed her.
你能告诉我她去世前是否生产过吗
Can you tell me if she gave birth before she died?
我得看看她骨盆的X光片
I would have to see the X-Ray of her pelvis.
我就知道你会这么说
I knew you'd say that.
趾骨联合分离
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表