剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Nope, Big D works alone.
我们需要知道作案动机和契机 马利克
We need motive and opportunity, Malik.
泰勒说你该叫我M-Rex
Taylor thinks you should call me M-Rex.
她跳槽之后 你还跟她保持联♥系♥吗
You're still in touch with T after the transfer?
大哥 工作关系结束后
Man, just 'cause a relationship's over
没必要就把人家甩出生活
don't mean you cut people outta your life.
那你说 你退休之后
Wait is that... what you gonna with me when you retire,
就再不联♥系♥我吗
you gonna cut me out?
我还没盘算着退休呢
I'm not retiring anytime soon.
嘿 你要不要吃烤山羊夹馍
Hey! Oh! How about... some goat roti, then?
谢啦
Thanks. And, uh...
你不必这么讨好我
you don't have to try so hard.
你说得对
That's fair.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey! - Hey.
你去哪儿了
Where've you been?
你错过精彩了 我刚用了巨蟒锁喉
You completely missed it! I did the anaconda choke.
- 击倒了对手 - 真棒
- I killed it. - Oh, okay. Uh...
我很抱歉 小子
yeah, I'm sorry, man, I, uh...
我刚报♥警♥ 因为
I had to call the police and give them a report 'cause uh...
我朋友
My friend had a...
出了一场小车祸
he had a minor car accident.
喔 那他
Oh. Well, I mean he's...
- 大哥 车子修得好的 - 是啊 是啊
- cars can be fixed, man! - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
咱俩比划比划 给你看看我学了什么
You wanna spar? I wanna show you what I learned.
- 学了什么 小子 - 就这个
- I don't know, man. - Ungh! Some of that.
- 还有这个 - 你还是个初学者
- Little bit of that! - You're a beginner.
- 来啊 分分钟揍趴你 - 是吗
- Dude, I can kick your ass. - Oh yeah?
- 快去 换衣服去
Come on! Get changed!
快点
Let's go!
好
Okay.
莫顿夫妇来了 布莱德的父母
Mr. And Mrs. Morton, Brad's parents.
好的 谢谢你
Oh yeah, thank you.
- 这是珍妮·库珀 - 你好
- This is Jenny Cooper. - Hi.
快请进吧
Uh, please, uh, come on in.
布莱德是家里唯一的孩子
Uh, Brad was our only son.
他是家里第一个上大学的
He's, uh, the first one to get into university.
我很遗憾你们失去了他
I'm so sorry for your loss.
我认为他死于谋杀
I'm gonna be ruling his death a homicide.
- 为什么 - 谁会要杀他
- H-ho-ow? - Who would wanna kill him?
他只是个孩子
He's just a boy.
警♥察♥正全力侦破
The police are doing their best
调查案件的真♥相♥
to figure out what happened.
好孩子 好孩子
Good boy. Good boy.
我相信他一定是个好孩子
I'm sure he was.
他是全优生
He got straight A's in school.
以前他好开心
He was so excited
自己要成为科学家了
about becoming scientist,
而不是和我一样做卡车司机
rather than driving truck like me.
再坚持一下 布莱德
Hold on... Brad.
他说 再坚持一下 妈妈
He'd say "hold on, Mom.
我就要找到治疗办法了
I'm close to finding a cure."
他说他为之工作的人
Said the people that he was working for
都是魔法师
were miracle workers.
我真是想不出 他和别人能起什么矛盾
I can't think of a single fight he would have with anyone.
你呢 亲爱的
Can you, my love?
莫顿夫人 你并非患有路易体痴呆症吧
Mrs. Morton, you don't have Lewy Body Dementia, do you?
不啊 怎么说
No. Why?
很抱歉 失陪一下 好吗
Um, I'm sorry. Would you just give me one moment?
放轻松 轻松
Easy! Easy.
我去
Dammit...
嘿 小子 小子 对不起
Hey, buddy, buddy, I'm sorry.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
你还好吗
Shit, you all right?
你把我的胳膊扳断了
I think you just broke my arm!
没有 没有 我没有 一定没事的
No, no, no. It's gonna be okay.
嘿
Hey.
我需要你们检查布莱德·莫顿是否患有亨丁顿舞蹈症
I need you to test Brad Morton for Huntington's Disease.
- 亨丁顿舞蹈症 - 怎么说
- Huntington Disease? - Why?
我想这个可怜孩子可能是只小白鼠
I think this poor kid was a lab rat.
通缉白鼠 无论生死
One rat wanted... dead or alive.
让别人来做就行了
You know, other people can do this for us.
防治害虫嘛
It's called "Pest control".
为了布莱德 我们得亲自动手
Yeah, well, for Brad's sake, it's us.
布莱德患有亨丁顿舞蹈症 和他妈妈一样
Brad had Huntington Disease, like his mom.
这病遗传
It's hereditary.
所以布莱德不仅给白鼠注射安乐死
So Brad wasn't just euthanizing rats,
他自己也是只白鼠
he was a lab rat.
这真的合法吗
Is that even legal?
现在的医学试验 谁知道合不合法呢
With medical testing these days, who knows?
这么说来 是因为他不再想做小白鼠
So, he was sick of being used as a human lab rat
而威胁要去告发苏咯
and threatened to blow the whistle on Sue?
是啊 苏可能因此丢掉很多奖金
Yeah, I mean... Sue could lose a lot of money for her grants
并且错失专利带来的几百万
and... potentially millions in patents.
杀人不用这么多钱
Well, people have killed for less.
我家里以前闹老鼠时
You know, when I've had rodent problems in the past,
他们都爱藏在这
this is where they like to be.
我想我们找到破案线索了
I think we found our smoking rat.
下赌注吧 赌这个老鼠
How much you wanna bet that this thing was...
患不患有亨丁顿舞蹈症
bred to have Huntington Disease?
我会让温特博士做尸检的
I'm gonna get Dr. Winter to necropsy it.
我还是有点想不通
Here's what I'm stuck on:
为什么要隐瞒苏在研究
Why hide the fact that Sue was studying
亨廷顿舞蹈症而不是痴呆症呢
Huntington Disease instead of Dementia.
钱的缘故吗
Follow the money?
有道理 那你打算怎么办
Touche. What're you gonna do?
那就顺"鼠"摸瓜
I'm gonna follow the rat.
你负责这个系的事务
You're in charge of the department.
苏的研究如何获得资助呢
How is Sue's research being funded?
加拿大健康科学部给的奖金
Research grants from the Canadian Department of Health Sciences.
这奖金有多少钱
The CDHS grant is about how much?
十万美元左右
About a $100k.
足够支撑动物试验的开销了
That's enough to cover lab expenses for animal testing.
够支撑人体试验吗
Is that enough for human trials?
还没有人体...
There's no...
她的研究还在动物试验阶段
she's at animal testing stage.
进行人体试验是严重违反伦理道德的
Testing on humans would be a serious ethical violation.
你知道她在研究亨丁顿舞蹈症
Did you know she was studying Huntington Disease
而不是路易体痴呆症吗
instead of Lewy Body Dementia?
什么 不知道
What? No!
我们有证据显示
We have evidence that suggests
彭博士滥用系主任的职权
Dr. Pham abused her position as head of the department
强迫布莱德成为人体试验对象
to coerce Brad into being the subject of human trials.
苏不会这样做的
Sue wouldn't.
这...这会是个天大的丑闻
It... it would be a huge scandal.
我得看一眼那个经费申请报告
I'll need to take a look at that grant proposal.
我这就去拿
I'll go get it.
我们在阿伽墨得碰头
Meet me at Agamede.
我这就回办公室
I'm heading back to my office.
我有一种预感 安布洛西娅很可能一直盗用资金
I have a hunch Ambrosia might have been siphoning money
来资助苏的研究
to fund Sue's research.
她们似乎是竞争对手
They seem like rivals.
一对双胞胎姐妹 哪一位是善的
Yeah, which one of the sisters is the good twin,
哪一位是恶的呢
and which one's the evil one?
- 你在这做什么呢 – 你好 苏
- What're you doing here? - Hi, Sue,
我是验尸官 珍妮·库珀
I'm Jenny Cooper, the coroner.
我想我们之前从未见过
I don't believe we've met before.
你是怎么知道...
How did you know...
这段时间我一直在假扮我的姐姐
that I was pretending to be my sister this whole time?
我不知道 直到我见到了真正的苏
I didn't. Until I saw Sue for real.
无意识的抽搐 运动机能丧失
Involuntary jerking, loss of motor function.
你患有亨廷顿病
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表