剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
我们在工作中看到太多棕色皮肤的死者了
we see too many brown faces in our line of work,
你懂我的意思吗
you know what I mean?
明白 那你们都...
Yeah. Okay, you guys, um...
好吧...
Okay...
好了 我们需要搞清楚
Okay, we need to figure out
这两人之间的关系
how these two are connected.
这两个枪击犯胸口都有枪伤
Both shooters have gunshot wounds to the chest.
所以他们是在互相射击
So they were shooting at each other.
是的
Yeah.
一场枪击变成了一场大屠♥杀♥
It was a firefight that turned into a massacre.
这些警官是来给你们做笔录的
Uh, these officers are here to take your statements.
麻烦大家尽可能提供更多的信息
So please be as forthcoming as you can with them,
任何细节都可能帮助推进调查
any details will help further their investigation.
- 我可以吗 - 当然
- Um, can I? - Yes.
你想去看看我工作的地方吗
Do you wanna come see where I work?
- 去吧 - 来
- Go. - Yes.
咱们走一走
Take a little walk?
这些红色叉标注了发现受害人的地方
These red x's mark where our victims were found.
有七人死亡...
We've got seven dead and...
还有三人在医院
three are still in hospital.
两位枪手的指纹我都查了
I've run the prints on both our gunmen.
这个枪上系鞋带的孩子没查到什么
There's nothing on the kid with the shoelace gun.
那为什么系条鞋带呢
Yeah, but why a shoelace?
这是老帮派的把戏
It's an old gang trick.
你可以把枪放到裤子里藏起来
You can drop the gun down your pants and hide it.
所以他加入了帮派
Okay. So he was in a gang.
没有身份证 没有帮派的纹身
No ID, no gang tattoos.
他可能是在电视或网上学到的
He probably saw it on TV or the internet.
另一个枪击犯叫米切尔·夏普
The other shooter was Mitchell Sharp,
二十六岁 来自底特律
26, out of Detroit.
- 美国人 - 来探亲的
- An American. - Here visiting family.
看起来他越境走私了武器
Looks like he smuggled a weapon across the border.
在这孩子身上发现了诵经用的念珠
Our teen had a rosary on him.
也许他是教堂会众的一员
Maybe he was part of the congregation.
如果是的话 为什么没人能认出他呢
If he was, why didn't anyone recognize him?
如果不是的话 为什么要枪杀这个人呢
And if he wasn't, why shoot up this one?
问得好
That is a very good question.
感觉这不是偶然事件
It doesn't feel random.
感觉他是特别针对某人的
It feels like he was targeting someone specific.
发现弹壳最多的地方是沿着过道
We found most of the shell casing along the aisle
还有这边右侧 米切尔在的地方
and here on the right, where Mitchell was.
但米切尔并不是背部中弹
Yeah, but Mitchell wasn't shot in the back,
所以要么是他发起了枪战
so either initiated the gunfire
- 或者...- 他不是最初的目标
- or... - He wasn't the initial target.
据目击者说 他们听到后门被打开的声音
According to witnesses, they heard the back door open.
所以我们可以假定枪手
So we can assume the gunman entered
从教堂的后部进入
through the rear of the church,
穿过过道 朝左侧射击
made his way up the aisle, shooting towards the left.
但右侧出现了防御型回击 也就是米切尔
But then he took defensive fire from the right. Mitchell.
所以他转向朝长椅上的人开枪
So he turns, he shoots back into the pews,
他杀死了米切尔...
he kills Mitchell...
正是 然后他转过头来 继续朝前
Exactly. Then he turned back towards the front
完成任务
to finish the job off.
通常谁会在最前面
And who's usually up front?
牧师
The priest.
我一直是圣撒德斯的管♥理♥员♥
I've been the administrator for St. Thaddeus forever.
这种事从未发生过
Nothing like this has ever happened.
文斯神父是什么样的人
What about Father Vince?
我无意冒犯 只是...
I mean, not to be indelicate, but...
他受过任何性侵或行为不端的指控吗
any allegations of sexual abuse or misconduct against him?
他成为我们的牧师超过十二年了
He's been our priest for over a decade.
两年前我的儿子因为白血病去世
I lost my son to leukemia two years ago.
要是没有神父文斯 我根本走不出来
I couldn't have gone through it without Father Vince.
他不会伤害孩子的
He would never harm a child.
好的 谢谢配合
All right. Thank you for your time.
我抽屉里还有其他颜色
I have more colours in my drawer
如果你不喜欢这些的话
if you don't like these.
我明白
I get it.
如果你不想说话 我能明白
I mean, if you don't wanna talk.
我比你大点的时候失去了我的母亲
I lost my mom when I was a little older than you.
那段时间很艰难
It was hard.
有很长一段时间 我不想说话
For a long time, I didn't want to talk.
跟任何人都不想说
To anyone.
我很愤怒
I was angry.
我很沮丧
I was sad.
所以我就画画
So I drew.
你也可以不画画
I mean, you don't have to do that.
我们可以就坐在这里
Or we can just... sit here.
陪你坐着
Together.
利亚姆
Liam?!
- 搞什么 - 小心点
- What? What? What? - Watch it, watch it.
你在这儿干什么呢
What're you doing up here?
我在加固房♥顶
Well, I'm reinforcing the ceiling.
为什么加固 预防飓风吗
From what? A hurricane?
不知道 我只是想安全些
Uh, I don't know. I just want it to be secure.
安全 小声点
Secure. Okay, just hold it down.
我在做填字游戏 我连自己的思考都听不见了
I'm trying to do my crossword. I can't even hear myself think.
再给我五分钟
Just give me 5 more minutes, all right?
- 马上做完了 - 好的
- Then I'll be done. - Okay.
要我帮你吗
Um, want me to help you?
- 你确定 - 还是算了
- You sure? - Yeah, but no. It's...
有人在吗
Hello?
天啊 在这里真是没有片刻清净
Ugh. God, a man can get no peace in here.
这里是中♥央♥车站
It's Union Station.
好吧
Okay.
- 你是凯莉吧 - 你是戈登
- Kelly. - Gordon.
没错
Yeah.
你帮我新剪的发型很棒
You did a fantastic job on, on the haircut.
我看起来怎么样
I mean, how do I look?
你看起来很帅
You look handsome as ever.
谢谢你
Oh, well, thank you.
你在做填字游戏
Are you, uh, doing a crossword?
是的 要保持头脑清醒 你得保持头脑清醒 对吧
Yeah, I mean, to stay sharp. You gotta stay sharp, right?
是的 我从来都不太擅长这些事
Yeah, I was never very good at those things.
我女儿珍妮 她现在不在
So, my daughter, Jenny, she's not here right now.
- 他们叫她去工作了 - 其实我是来看你的
- They called her into work. - I am here to see you, actually.
- 我 - 是的
- Me? - Yeah.
- 为什么 - 珍妮雇我来帮忙
- Why? - Jenny hired me to help out.
我来给你做饭吃
I'm here to make your lunch.
我完全有能力自己做饭
I am perfectly capable of making my own lunch.
《费南迪斯》
"Fernandes"?
是的
Oh, yeah!
我先来给你弄些吃的
How do you feel
然后我们一起接着看后面的剧
about watching the rest of the episode together
你觉得怎么样
after I fix you something to eat?
- 我觉得我可以等你做饭 - 好的
- Oh, I think I could wait. - All right.
- 你要做什么吃的 - 我会给你惊喜的
- What're you gonna make? - I'll surprise you.
好的
Oh, good.
你饿吗
You hungry?
我昨天烘焙了这些
I baked these yesterday.
我听说你会弹钢琴
I heard you play piano.
想吃多少拿多少
Take as many as you'd like.
我小时候也弹钢琴
I used to play piano when I was a little girl.
我努力过了 但我的手指伸不长
Well, I, I tried, but I could never stretch my fingers
够不到琴键
far enough to reach the keys.
挺短的 对吧
Kinda short, eh?
不过我学了打手鼓
I did learn to play the hand-drum though.
你也会吗
You play?
也许有机会我们可以一起玩
Maybe we could play together sometime.
牧师胸口有伤痕
The priest has a chest wound,
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表