剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
什么 真的吗
What? Is this true?
- 是的 - 额
- Yeah. - Uh,
我告诉了您孙子
Information that I gave your grandson
我以前被很多地方解雇的事
while listing the many places I've been fired from.
那你有空吗
So you busy?
如果你认可自己在做的事
If feels like you know what you're doing.
也许以前的问题只是
Maybe it's just the lack of confidence
缺乏信心 或是别的
that was the problem before. I don't know.
就算上一份工作也不适合你
I mean, if the last job you did, didn't work out.
也不必为此担心
I mean, I don't think you have to worry.
还能有多糟呢...
How bad can...
看看我 我就是你的新开始
I mean, look at me, what you're starting with.
维琪帮你理发了吗
Did Vicki do your last haircut?
要是我 也会向她扔杀虫剂
I'd throw barbicide at her, too.
真的吗
You would?
不如我做你的御用理发师
What if I trim it?
让你拥有立体的背影
Taper the back.
让你像往昔一样英俊
Get you looking handsome again,
直到你找到一个真正的理发师
at least 'til you can find a real barber?
你真棒
You're wonderful.
- 多谢 - 不用谢
- Thank you. - Okay.
- 哇 - 开始了
- Wow. - Here we go.
好的 我很放心
Okay. I'm not worried.
在我职业生涯中
All my years on the job,
我从未遇到这样的事
I've never seen anything like it.
幻想自己如此深爱一个人
Imagine being so in love with someone,
如此紧密的联♥系♥
so profoundly connected,
真让人看不清♥真♥♥相♥
you couldn't see the truth.
虔诚的幻想
Devotional delusions.
也许所有的爱都是幻想
Maybe all devotion is delusional.
怎么说 医生
What's the word, Doctor?
哈罗德的精神病没有依据可寻
There is nothing textbook about Harold's psychosis.
首先 我们把他送到了精神科
First we get him into the geri-psych unit.
然后让他开始服用抗精神病药
Then we get him started on anti-psychotics.
- 然后呢 - 认知疗法
- And then what? - Cognitive therapy.
之后是哀伤辅♥导♥
Likely followed by grief counseling.
- 好的 那审讯呢 - 审讯
- Okay. What about the trial? - Trial?
我爸精神不正常
M-my dad's insane.
- 不 他很正常 - 什么
- No. He's not. - What?
我相信在谋杀杰森·卡拉一事上
I believe Harold is mentally competent
哈罗德有接受审判的精神能力
to stand trial for the murder of Jacen Kalla.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
哈罗德能很好地处理
Harold is highly functioning
生活的方方面面
in every other aspect of his life.
他声称为了保护妻子才谋杀了这个男人
He said he murdered a man to protect his wife,
而他的妻子早已去世
who was already dead.
或许他杀了那个男人
Or maybe he murdered a man,
是为了掩盖自己杀妻的秘密
to protect his secret that he'd killed his wife.
你不知道我妈的死因
You don't know how my mom died.
她不知道
She doesn't know that.
只有我爸知道真♥相♥ 求你们...
Only he knows that. Please...
我爸要在收♥容♥所♥里度过余生了
My father will spend the rest of his life in an institution.
是的
Yes.
嘿
Hey.
爸
Dad. Dad.
我是达蒙 爸 是我
It's Damon, dad. It-it's me. It's me.
达蒙
Damon?
你老了很多
You look old?
我还活着 爸 没错
Alive, Dad. I'm alive. And...and yeah...
我老了 但
I...I got old, but,
但妈妈
But Mom...
她死了
She died...
她...她死了
She...she...she's dead.
所以发生了什么 爸
So... how'd it happen, Dad?
所有人都一直说她死了
Everybody keeps saying she's dead.
告诉他们这是一个意外 好吗
Tell them it was an accident, okay?
你是怎么发现她的
That's how you found her.
我们必须回家
We have to go home.
我们不能
We can't.
等不及让你妈妈见你了 她一定激动坏了
Wait 'til your mother sees you. She'll be so excited.
是的 达蒙回家了
Yeah. Damon's home!
爸 别说了
Dad, stop.
你现在要把他送上法庭吗
Are you gonna commit him now?
我把床位都准备好了
I have a bed waiting.
我不想呆在这 我想回家
I don't wanna be here. I wanna be home.
我想和我妻子在一起
I wanna be with my wife.
- 有人能帮帮忙吗 - 好
- Someone help here? - Okay.
也许我们可以在回家路上做个了断
Maybe we can make a stop on the way home.
我们还没得到所有的答案 也许
We don't have all of the answers and...and maybe,
也许回家能触发一些事
maybe it'll trigger something.
我没有权利批准这种事
I can't authorize that.
我可以
I can.
你说没有任何证据显示他有精神病
You said there's nothing textbook about his psychosis.
他想把儿子带回家见她
He wants is to take his son home to her.
那我们就带他回家
Then he's going home.
为什么在我门上挂警戒带
Why is that tape on my door?
这是犯罪现场 先生
It's a crime scene, sir.
爸爸
Dad?
你需要帮助吗
Do...do you need help?
在这等着 我想给她一个惊喜
Wait here. I wanna surprise her.
首先让我看看她怎么样了
First, let me see how she is.
她头痛
She has these headaches.
非常非常的严重
Severe, really painful.
但她肯定想以最好的状态见你
But she'll wanna be at her best for you.
卡拉瑟斯先生
Mr. Carruthers?
你的妻子已经不在楼上了
Your wife is not upstairs anymore.
我们把她的尸体送到了验尸官办公室进行尸检
We took her body to the Coroner's office for autopsy.
我老婆不会离开房♥子的
My wife doesn't leave the house.
不 让他去
No. Just let him, let him...
- 小琳 - 让他去看
- Lindy! - Let him see.
小琳 我回家了
Lindy I'm home!
这太残忍♥了
This is cruel.
把他关进监狱才叫残忍♥
Cruel is putting him in jail.
上法庭 被银行没收房♥产才叫残忍♥
Cruel is the courts, the banks taking his house.
你父亲要面对的残忍♥还多着呢
Your dad's got a lot worse cruel to come.
他很难面对现实
He has a hard time facing things.
不
Noooo!
小琳
Lindy...
小琳 达蒙回来了 他想见见你
Lindy, Damon is back, he wants to see you!
- 她的钱包 - 爸
- Her wallet. - Dad.
她不在这
She's not here.
她没出门
She didn't go out.
她没拿她的钱包
She didn't get her purse.
她死了
She died!
很久以前就死了
A long time ago.
她怎么死的
How did she die?
她有头痛的毛病
She was having these headaches.
嗨
Hi.
你带她去看医生了 对吗
And you took her to a doctor, right?
不是桑德斯医生 他退休了
But not to Doctor Sanders. He's retired.
是一位新医生 叫扬
This was a new doctor. Young.
他是眼科医生吗
He was an eye doctor?
他给她配了副眼镜
He gave her glasses.
然后病情更糟了
Then things got worse.
她读报纸 穿鞋子
She'd get nauseous reading the paper.
会感到恶心
Pulling on her shoes.
- 然后她说话... -她说脏话了吗
- Then her words... - Did she slur?
对吗
Yeah?
我就笑 因为很滑稽
I'd laugh, it was funny.
然后她就生我的气
And she'd get so angry with me.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表