剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
好 没有 我...
Yeah. No. I-I uh...
我现在马上过来
I'll come in right now.
好 只要...
Yeah. Just, uh...
发短♥信♥给我就行
just-just text it to me.
- 你这么早就起了 - 是的
- You were up so early. - Yeah.
是...
Is there...
- 冰箱有什么问题吗 - 没有
- something wrong with the fridge? - No. No.
嘿 老兄
Hey kiddo.
- 早 - 早
- Good morning. - Good morning.
你今天要做什么
What are you up to today?
整理学校的东西 家具什么的
well, just like school stuff, furniture.
确保我的寝室干净整洁
Making sure my dorm room looks good.
挺好
Yeah.
好了 这倒提醒我了
Ah, here we go. Speaking of which...
我该去做事了
I should probably go do that.
嘿...
Hey um...
我想买♥♥环保的石膏板
I'm gonna get the eco-friendly drywall,
虽然有点小贵 但...
it's more expensive but it's-it's...
你怎么还盯着冰箱
You're still looking at the fridge?
你说罗西觉得我们在一起生活奇怪吗
You think Ross thinks it's weird that we're living together?
- 我有住这里吗 - 我是说...
- Am I living here? - I mean, you uh...
你几乎不再住回你那小木屋了
you hardly ever stay in your tree anymore.
看吧 你这么说才奇怪
See? When you say it like that, it sounds weird.
我昨晚做了人生中最荒诞的梦
I had the craziest dream last night.
搞得我不敢合眼
I feel like I'm not getting any sleep.
这个你要吃多少
How many of those are you taking?
- 都是所需的量 - 嗯
- They're as needed. - Mhmm.
可能你需要问问心理医生是否调整剂量
Well, maybe you need to talk to your shrink about it.
- 听到了吗 - 好的
- No? - Yeah, I will.
嘿 我的疤痕很痒 你能...
Hey, my... my scar is itchy. Can you...?
- 珍妮 - 嗯
- Jenny. - Hm?
嗯 我会的
Yeah. No. Yeah, I will. I will...
- 我会问心理医生的 - 好的
- talk to him. I will. - Okay.
你觉得这像弹孔吗
Does that look like bullet hole to you?
像
Yeah.
是的 就是弹孔
Yeah, it really does.
该走了
Gotta go.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
火灾时失踪的那个孩子有眉目了吗
Uh, any news on the missing kid from the fire?
- 毫无消息 - 该死
- Nothing. - Damn it.
好的
Okay.
塞莱斯特睡得好些了吗
Is Celeste sleeping any better?
睡得像根木头 那种又短又粗的漂亮木头
Like a log. Like a beautiful, pudgy log.
艾莉森 你又把母乳忘在颅脑冷冻箱了
Alison, you left breast milk in the brain fridge again.
我总要找个地方放啊
I have to put it somewhere!
这世界对职场妈妈并不友善
This world was not made for working mothers.
团结一致... 支持吸乳
Solidarity... for the breast pumping.
团结
Solidarity.
确定死者身份的牙科记录出了吗
Did we get the dental records so we can confirm the identity?
正在查
We're working on it.
碎裂的牙齿
Chipped tooth.
而且这有一个弹孔 但...
Anyway we have a bullet hole but...
没有子弹 帮我一下
There is no bullet. Help me.
它一定贯穿头部 飞出去了
It must have passed through and through.
我想子弹是从他鼻子出去的 但...
I'm thinking it came out of his nose but...
没有足够的软组织可以证实这推测
There is not enough soft tissue to confirm it.
好了 假设他被枪击了
Okay. So if he was shot,
就解释了 为什么他躺在沙发上
it explains why he laid on the couch
任他的身体被火焰吞没
and let his body be engulfed in flames.
因为他在火灾开始前就已死亡
He was probably already dead before the fire started.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
- 这是什么 - 金属探测器
- What's that? - It's a metal detector.
这是警用设备
Is that the police departments,
还是你个人的金属探测器
or your own personal metal detector?
哈哈 真好笑
Ha ha, very funny.
我等会再去
maybe in a minute.
去吧
Do your thing.
嗨
Hi.
你应该知道政♥府♥把这里的居民
You know the city is putting residents up
都安置到社区中心了吧
in the community center, right?
你不用睡在车里
You don't-you don't have to sleep in your car.
有罗比的消息吗
Is there any news about Robbie?
还没有
Nothing yet.
我去...
Son-of-a...
罗比被蜜蜂蛰了 需要注射肾上腺素
Robbie needs an epi-pen for bee stings.
他戴着医疗身份手环 不知道这线索有没有用
He wears a medical ID bracelet, if that helps.
好的
Okay.
我能问一个关于爱德的问题吗
Can I ask you a question about Ed?
可以
Sure.
他有...仇人吗
Did he have any uh... enemies?
我知道这么问很奇怪 但是...
I know it's a weird way of putting it, but...
他是...
He's uh...
他是个好人
he was... A good man.
罗比和我一起来到这里时
We came here, Robbie and me,
身无分文 陷入窘境
with nothing from a bad situation.
是爱德伸出了援手
And Ed took us in.
他待罗比就像亲儿子
He treated Robbie like his own son.
他是个大暖男
He was a gentle giant.
只是...
It's just...
我们认为有人可能在大火之前
we think that someone may have shot him
就射杀了他
before the fire started.
为什么有人会这么做
Why would someone do that?
- 他是谁 - 他是...克劳德
- Who's this? - It's uh... Claude,
他是大楼负责人
he's the building super.
你好
Hey...
- 我是珍妮·库珀 验尸官 - 你好
- I'm Jenny Cooper, I'm the coroner. - Hey.
有罗比的消息吗
Any-any word on Robbie?
还没
Not yet.
- 嘿 凯莉 - 哦
- Hey Kelly. - Oh...
谢谢你
thank you for this.
看上去很好吃
Looks yummy.
你要把植物带去花♥园♥吗
Are you uh, taking the plants to the garden?
很多花花草草呢
There is a lot of plants.
几个街区外有一个社区花♥园♥
There is a community garden a couple blocks from here.
所有公♥寓♥都有一块地
All the apartments get a plot.
很棒 对吗
It's cool, right?
嘿
Hey.
肯定有什么棘手的事
Something definitely isn't cool.
好 那我就开门见山了
All right, so let me get this straight,
所有人都喜欢爱德吗
everybody liked Ed?
是的 他是个好人
Yeah, he was a nice guy.
你在着火前听到过任何枪响吗
Did you hear any gunshots before the fire?
没 但我在着火前都戴着耳机
No, but I had my headphones on before the fire started.
你当时在干吗
What were you doing?
做作业
Homework.
我正在塞内加研修
I'm studying environmental landscape management
环境景观管理
at Seneca.
着火时 你又在做什么
And during the fire, what were you doing then?
当时 我帮着人们逃出大楼
Well, I was helping people get out of the building.
我们这栋楼就是一个集体
Our building is a, the community.
我把她看作是一艘船带着我们所有人
I think of her as a ship that's taking us all
驶向人生的目的地
where we're going in life.
我的工作是修补她 维护她
My job is to tinker with her, keep her shipshape.
也包括里面的人
That includes the people.
这栋楼的情况可不太好 克劳德
The building was in pretty bad shape, Claude,
所以火势才蔓延得那么快
that's why it caught on fire so fast.
我尽全力用胶带和我的心灵手巧
I do my best in fixing things with duck tape
- 修缮这座大楼 - 没事的
- and ingenuity. - It's okay.
我感觉这一切都是我的错
I just feel like this whole this is my fault.
好吧 我们再聊聊爱德的事
All right, let's get back to Ed.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表