剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
你好
Hi.
她累极了 我开车送她回来的
She was so tired I had to drive her home.
她在我肩上睡着了
She fell asleep on my shoulder.
你一定是罗西
You must be Ross.
没错
Yeah.
不好意思... 你是谁
Um, sorry... who are you?
我是凯莉
I'm Kelly.
他们有玛格丽特 还有...
There were Margaritas, and...
龙舌兰...
tequila shots...
我只想说
I just gotta say,
邓达斯女子慢速垒球队
the Dundas Women's Slo-pitch Team is-is
又不受欢迎了
is not welcomed again.
- 我做服务生 这种事常有 - 是啊 很残酷
- I'm a waitress. It happens. - Yeah. It's brutal.
在我工作的酒吧所在的
There was this one group of guys
那一条街上
from like this darts club
有一群飞镖俱乐部的人
down the street from the bar I worked at.
他们每天晚上来到酒吧
And every night they'd come in
想让我给他们调制"神风敢死队" (鸡尾酒名)
and they wanted me to make them "Kamikazes".
你听说过神风敢死队吗
Do you know what a Kamikaze is?
那是世界上最难喝的鸡尾酒
It's the most disgusting drink in the world.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 金斯顿市 安大略省
Okay. Kingston? Ontario?
你男朋友住在安大略省的金斯顿市
Your boyfriend lives in Kingston, Ontario,
你还没有去看过他
and you haven't visited him?
是...
Yes...
但...
But...
我现在住帐篷里 没有工作
I currently live in a tent and have no job.
所以... 我想...
So... I'm kinda trying to...
打起精神 做些改变
get it together, a little bit there.
你好
H-hello.
我的想法更不寻常
What I thought was even weirder so.
是啊 他知道吗
Yeah. So does he know?
- 早上好 - 嘿
- Good morning. - Hey.
你们晚上没睡觉吗
Did you guys even sleep?
我被炒了 因为这个
Hey, I got fired because of this.
鉴于我有被炒的经历
And I have been fired.
所以我跟罗西说了些夜♥总♥会♥的事
So I was initiating Ross into the club.
你... 需要喝点水
You... need this.
谢谢
Thanks.
外祖父出了点"状况"
Uh, grandpa had an "Incident".
就是我爸 罗西的外祖父得了痴呆症
Uh, my dad. Ross's grandfather has dementia.
我必须在上班前去趟养老院
So I have to go to an emergency meeting at his care home,
处理一下紧急情况
before I go to work.
我顺路把你带去加油站可以吗
can I take you to the GO Station on the way?
别忘了利亚姆把车忘在这里了
You know Liam left his truck here,
我也能送她回家 好吗
I can just give her a ride home, right?
如果你需要的话 我也可以帮爷爷处理紧急状况
I can also do that emergency meeting for grandpa if you want.
- 不用 我这就换衣服... - 别说了 让我们帮你吧
- No, I'll change and... - Shut up and let us help you,
好吗
Okay?
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我开始觉得你喜欢这里了
I'm starting to think you like it here.
我来这里拿心理评估报告
I'm here for the psych eval.
你对卡拉瑟斯太太的死因有判定了吗
Have you ruled on the cause of death for Mrs. Carruthers yet?
医学报告显示她很健康
Medical report says that she was healthy.
她最后一次看医生 是预约了验光师
Her last doctor's appointment was with an optometrist.
尸检报告显示什么
what's the body telling us?
扫描显示 与杰森·卡拉不同
Scan shows that, unlike Jacen Kalla,
她的头骨完好无损
her skull was intact.
她尸体的其余部分呢
What about the rest of her body?
没有骨裂 也没有骨折
No broken bones. No fractures, even.
没有割伤 没有擦伤
No lacerations. No abrasions.
是被勒死的吗
What about strangulation?
没有勒痕
No ligature marks.
由于腐烂 我们没有中毒样本分♥析♥
And decomposition means we can't get toxicology specimens.
好吧 我不喜欢未解之谜
Well, I don't like unresolved mysteries.
这些地板上的是什么
What's on these floorboards?
琳达·李的尸体残留物
Bits of Linda Lee.
我们用芝士丝分离尸体与地板
We used cheese wire to separate the body.
- 嗯 - 我再也不想吃芝士了
- Mhmm. - I'm gonna miss cheese.
你怎么不接电♥话♥
You're not answering your phone.
而且没一个人接电♥话♥
Nobody's answering their phone.
达蒙 卡拉瑟斯
Damon Carruthers?
我不知所措
I got mixed up.
很晚才听到你的留言
Heard your message late.
看到妈妈的名字和"验尸官工作室"放在一起时
Put "Coroner's office" Together with Mom's name
- 我才意识到... - 我们不需要你认尸
- and I just realized... - We don't need you to I.D. Her body.
好的
Good.
听说了你们如何发现她的 我不敢保证能认出她
Hearing how you found her, I'm not that sure I could.
你最后一次见她是何时
When was the last time you saw her?
32年前
32 years ago.
我很早就离开家了
I left home early.
我去你办公室拿照片
I'm gonna go get the photo from your office.
这个...
It was, uh...
确实令人不安
It was disturbing,
她的尸体所经历的一切
what happened to her body.
是的 一团乱麻
Yeah. It's messed up.
死者的尸体情况
And the condition of the body
使我们无法确定她的死因
doesn't allow us to determine how she died.
你觉得是我父亲杀害了她
You think he hurt her?
他曾有暴♥力♥行为吗
Was he ever violent?
从来没有...
Never...
我从没见我父母吵架 更别说打架了
I never saw my parents argue, let alone fight.
精神病呢
What about mental illness?
哦 他很古怪
Oh, he is eccentric.
怎么古怪呢
Uh, what does eccentric mean?
他总在否认现实
Denial was his thing.
我上高中的时候
When I was in high school,
父亲发现我和多伦多大学的
my dad caught me with
一个大一男生在一起了
a freshman guy from U of T.
他没有生气
He didn't freak out,
而是给了我一份教会女孩的约会名单
he gave me a list of church girls to date.
所以我开始流连在外面
So I started staying out.
他会告诉我妈 我和我的"学习伙伴"
He'd tell my mom that I was
露易丝娜在一起
with my "Study buddy", Louisa.
但根本没有什么"露易丝娜"
But there is no "Louisa".
当我被诊断出感染了艾滋病
And when I got diagnosed with HIV,
当我生病时...我告诉了他
when I got sick... I told Dad.
他只给了我布洛芬和牛奶
He gave me ibuprofen with milk.
那时你就离开了
And that's when you left?
给你照片
Here is the photo.
那时我18岁
I was 18.
我渴望自己的生活
I wanted life.
尽我所能去实现
As much as I could get.
谢谢你来接我
Thanks for picking me up,
我真不敢相信他们那么疯狂
I can't believe they freaked out like that.
- 爷爷... - 扎克是我的御用理发师
- Grandpa... - Zach cuts my hair, okay?
一直是他帮我剪
He cuts it.
剪得相当好
Very respectable job.
比我自己剪的 好太多了
Very, not like I cut it myself.
扎克离职了 记得吗 他找了一份电影相关的工作
Zach quit, remember? He got a job in film sets.
然后他们就让维琪帮我理发
Then they wanted me to go and sit in Vicki's chair.
就算付我钱 我也不要维琪帮我剪头发
I wouldn't sit in Vicki's chair if you paid me.
那你也不能向她扔一罐杀虫剂
You can't throw a jar of barbicide at her.
你不能那样
You just can't.
这太丢人了 抱歉 罗西
This is so humiliating. I'm sorry, Roscoe.
没事的
It's okay.
- 我知道 - 抱歉 罗西
- I know. - I'm sorry, Ross.
我也不知道自己怎么了
What's happening to me?
哦...有个主意
Whoa... idea.
你以前剪过头发 对吗
You used to cut hair, right?
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表